Airline Manager Application on FB - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-27-2013, 03:53 PM   #136
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Airline Manager Application on FB

Oh, Handerson. I read Henderson. My bad.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 07:51 PM   #137
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Just purchased a Challenger 604, connecting the PSE hub with the MAD hub. Soon, I'll purchase another to connect CCS and MAD. My stock's now at $0.23.

Check out the Aeropuerto de Rayo!

Add your airports to the Airports of Wings900 Wiki!
JanAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #138
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

I restarted my airline. 5 ERJ145LR. Base, Adelaide YPAD.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #139
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Just increased my fleet to a total of 188 and started a new operations hub in Johannesburg with flights to Addis Abeba and Niamey, which are also connected to Stockholm. I am looking to expand my J-burg hub soon, both within and outside Africa.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #140
people's been to space

JanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dogJanAir is a top dog

Phasing out my DC-9 and purchasing more CRJ900's, which have a greater range. Also keeps my fleet more organized. Stock at $0.41.

Old 03-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #141
First Officer

jwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast iconjwalters692005 is a diecast icon

I wish they would turn this into an ios app cause i barely have internet other than on my phone since i live way out in the country and its stupid expensive with dish network. Id like to play when Im not online as now Im so far negative ill have to start over. Mine is airKansas. I love the name of my airline.
My name is Joshua Walters, and I'm addicted to 1:400 aircraft.
jwalters692005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #142
RJ Captain

clydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobby

Slowly phasing out the fleet I began with, which were the Dassault Mercures & Il-86, slowly replacing them with the 787-8. Big bucks, and really take advantage of when fuel goes down to $15
clydefrogjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:26 PM   #143
people's been to space

Just added a Guam hub. Currently have three routes with ATR-72's.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #144
1:400 Scale Collector

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

I'm thinking of starting over to make a new airline, what do you think? It'll be called Auslink and will be based in Perth with flights all round Australia and international too.
Haz Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #145
Red Eagles!

It's up to you, Haz. But if you do, could you tell me in advance so i can sell my shares?
Old 03-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #146

Haz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobbyHaz Baz is a legend of the hobby

Yeah sure, I'm going to do it in a minute.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #147
people's been to space

Nuuu, my investment D:
Invested in Auslink!

Old 03-15-2013, 03:35 PM   #148

Thanks!
Old 03-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #149
Red Eagles!

Me too. Just invested a few minutes ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanAir View Post
Nuuu, my investment D:
Invested in Auslink!
You still get money back, just not as much as you would if you sell them.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:51 PM   #150
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haz Baz View Post
I'm thinking of starting over to make a new airline, what do you think? It'll be called Auslink and will be based in Perth with flights all round Australia and international too.
Invested! My airline is Air Australia Intl.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: