Military Sub Forum? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-31-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby
Military Sub Forum?

hey guys,

i know this is a long shot, but is it possible to have a "1:1 Military" like on DAC ?

To be honest i prefer military over civil, and i'd love to see it added.

Cheers,
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #2
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started
Re: Military Sub Forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post

To be honest i prefer military over civil, and i'd love to see it added.

Cheers,
I agree, I love Military Aviation as well, but you must be careful to remember that W900 is really to share our love of diecast aviation modelling, not discussing military aviation, there are plenty of forums for that already.

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 01:59 AM   #3
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

I have diecast military in modest numbers. I imagine there are plenty of others. If enough members would like to see a military collecting section I'm sure the mods won't mind. This is a good place to start polling.

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2009, 06:10 AM   #4
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I think a military section would be good-whilst many of us share a love of both military and civil aviation, it's not always so. Good suggestion
Old 11-08-2009, 09:19 AM   #5
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobbyMYT DC-10 is a legend of the hobby

Any hope for this? Or is it just being ignored?.....

I know the guys above would love it, aswell as some other people : )

Last edited by MYT DC-10; 11-08-2009 at 09:22 AM.
MYT DC-10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #6
Förum King

I take it that it is just being ignored....

If not, can we just have a Military model section? Please!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:26 PM   #7
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Not being ignored... sometimes we don't see every single thread.
E-mail your idea to the team and the admins. will take a look at it. [email protected]

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: