Flight Simulator: FSX Screen Shots (Compiled threads) - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #31
Captain

BrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributor
Re: FSX Screen Shots

I get all mine from flightsim.com

I use FS2004 everything on ultra high at a resolution 0f 1650x1050. My specs are E8500/4GB/GTX280

Attachment 10352
Attachment 10353
Attachment 10354
Attachment 10355

Just a couple of shots there. I like to fly the smaller airbus' Especially the A320 but I am partial to a 757/767 or 2 occasionally!

I know the photos are small but just click on them; I couldn't be bothered to go to photobucket.

My Collection - All Models up for trade, PM if interested.

http://www.last.fm/user/briantwigley

BrianTwigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2009, 04:47 PM   #32

Clipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting started

hahaha wolf, you always did love going overspeed and being nose high! good times good times.
Clipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #33
Captain

FedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast icon

I took a few more but some of them are really huge. If I resize them any more, the quality will go bad.

Here they are-

Jason
FedEx777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #34
Future Taca Pilot

Mdt101 is flying under the radarMdt101 is flying under the radar

Dubai doesnt look as appealing in this pic
Old 07-17-2009, 12:36 PM   #35
Captain

BrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributor

Thats for sure! The default scenery is a bit lacking to say the least. I have FS Global which improves the landscape and I have to say it is awesome.

Old 07-17-2009, 01:44 PM   #36

B777-300ER is getting startedB777-300ER is getting startedB777-300ER is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
hahaha wolf, you always did love going overspeed and being nose high! good times good times.
Thats the only way to go! haha
B777-300ER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #37
Captain

Just Bought FSX, and am getting a new Core i7 system next week, so can't wait! Heres a few screenies of me flying Captain Sim 757.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Level-D 767 on FSX with my new system and Track IR..

Ryan.

Old 08-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #38

Clipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting startedClipper is getting started

My first pics. SAA 747 "Durban" preparing to push back at SFO for a flight to IAD continuing to JHB. POSKY 747-400 RR.
Old 08-04-2009, 12:10 AM   #39

KLM POSKY 747-400 GE . Cruising over The Netherlands on its way to JFK.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:39 AM   #40
Second Officer

TheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting startedTheCreater is getting started

Hi there!
I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004- A century of Flight...I once installed it, but I didnt use it since It was pretty hard to take off with it, and I had diffeculties downloading Airline's aircrafts....Do you guys have any tips for me to where and how download the aircrafts...and other thing- how do i play online?
Your Globe - Our Expertise.
TheCreater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 05:01 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreater View Post
Hi there!
I have Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004- A century of Flight...I once installed it, but I didnt use it since It was pretty hard to take off with it, and I had diffeculties downloading Airline's aircrafts....Do you guys have any tips for me to where and how download the aircrafts...and other thing- how do i play online?
ok so I would reccomend projectopensky.com for add ons and flightsim.com. To add them on, there are some you tube videos like this one.
YouTube - How to add new aircraft to FSX (or FS9)
Old 08-04-2009, 05:05 PM   #42
Captain

Mmm, that KLM 747 is lovely

Old 08-06-2009, 02:38 AM   #43

Just completed a flight from cape town south africa, to Seychelles international in the Seychelles Islands. 5h 45min flight! Flew a SAA 747-400

preparing for takeoff

Cruising over Johannesburg

A new day greets Springbok 303

Leaving the BEAUTIFUL South African coast

Wingview

Near the coast of Madagascar
Old 08-06-2009, 02:40 AM   #44

say cheese!

Welcome to the Seychelles!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #45

Air Canada cruising over some mountains on it's way to Calgary from Philladelphia.

slowing down on the runway in calgary.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: