Number of posts vs Quality of posts - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-02-2009, 07:22 PM   #121
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Number of posts vs Quality of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
So wait.... the airport flies!?!?!?!?!?! Woah.... I have never seen that before....
I did notice that on his "website" that SW is flying to ORD... News flash unless MDW is closed SW will never fly there. Oh and I also have to ask what kind of cargo airline is FeDex? Do they fly internationally or just domestic? It reminds me a lot of FedEx but I'm not sure...
Damn! That was kinda harsh!! LOL

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #122
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
Please mind my ignorance... but are you implying that you must have 1000+ posts TO BE RESPECTED! How very silly, and childish. You make it sound like "street-cred" in the world of gangstas!
I am not implying 1000 posts earned my respect. I congratulated him on reaching that milestone THEN told him he has gained respect around here. Not because of the number of posts. I thought you were better than Jetsforlife or Flyer.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #123
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I am not implying 1000 posts earned my respect. I congratulated him on reaching that milestone THEN told him he has gained respect around here. Not because of the number of posts. I thought you were better than Jetsforlife or Flyer.
I'm only joking... I don't mind if anybody hates me or not... I like to get on with people, not make arguments... life to short for that! LOL

For Sale | My Collection

Old 04-02-2009, 08:08 PM   #124
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
I'm only joking... I don't mind if anybody hates me or not... I like to get on with people, not make arguments... life to short for that! LOL
I kind of figured as much, but I still needed to bust your chops. Makes me feel like a man.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:10 PM   #125
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I kind of figured as much, but I still needed to bust your chops. Makes me feel like a man.
well enjoy it for the short time because we all know your just a really big kid!!!!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 08:23 PM   #126
ATP Captain

Quote:
well enjoy it for the short time because we all know your just a really big kid!!!!
LOL! so are you... and me... and everybody else! We "play" with "toy" planes!!

For Sale | My Collection
Old 04-03-2009, 12:50 AM   #127
RJ Captain

Peak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributor

Quote:
So wait.... the airport flies!?!?!?!?!?! Woah.... I have never seen that before....
I did notice that on his "website" that SW is flying to ORD... News flash unless MDW is closed SW will never fly there. Oh and I also have to ask what kind of cargo airline is FeDex? Do they fly internationally or just domestic? It reminds me a lot of FedEx but I'm not sure...
Yep, it's the new Airbus A390 Super Airport. I actually think FeDex is the launch customer for it.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:53 AM   #128
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak Airways View Post
Yep, it's the new Airbus A390 Super Airport. I actually think FeDex is the launch customer for it.
WHOA!!!!!!! That is awesome!!!! How did I miss that! You'd think it would be all over the news and everything but yet I hear it from a 15 year old kid first... Who would have know.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: