Number of posts vs Quality of posts - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-31-2009, 11:49 PM   #106
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby
Re: Number of posts vs Quality of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Hey Waffle - I've been meaning to share this with you for some time now. All your babes in the past have been very fetching, even wearing brown shirts, but they fall down in one department. Try this out...

So that's how you do it eh? How about I come down under and you introduce me to them.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2009, 05:15 AM   #107
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
So that's how you do it eh? How about I come down under and you introduce me to them.
You have an open invitation. Surprised you haven't made it down for the F1 yet!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:28 AM   #108
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Hey Waffle - I've been meaning to share this with you for some time now. All your babes in the past have been very fetching, even wearing brown shirts, but they fall down in one department. Try this out...

I didn't follow the whole discussion recently, but soemhow it seems this thread has evolved from
"Number of posts vs Quality of posts" to something like
"number of inches vs. quality of girls" recently
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #109
flyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
You are correct in calling me out for posting about mashed potatoes. You can call me out on quite a few posts where I might joke around with someone, but the majority of my posts make some sense and contribute to this forum in some fashion. All of us here can be guilty of making "mashed potato" posts every once in awhile. I will give you a list of members that I noticed that have made these type posts but that I still respect because they contribute in other ways. I would like for you to go after these guys if you have the stones to do it. Here we go...

A_Loser
n777co
n747ua
FedEx AirMaster
FedEx777
FlyingDoc
Ferihegy
CO777/200
kardar757
Juneau Flyer 18
LOT 737-300
Rammstein
PTEric
oh and Waffle (Who has the power of God)

There's a good start for you young man. Now go get em!
That's a fin..ish..ing... now who else is on the list?
Old 04-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #110
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post
Why you want to be on my list?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:46 AM   #111
RJ Captain

Peak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer View Post

Man, I have to ask. Where is Califoronia?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:03 PM   #112
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
You have an open invitation. Surprised you haven't made it down for the F1 yet!
I think I'm planning a trip for next year, how about some VBs on the beach in Surfers?

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #113
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peak Airways View Post
Good one!

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #114
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I think it is a bit north of King George Island. Would make sense since he's going to have "flights" that serve Antarctica from there.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #115
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I know this has been brought up so many times before. We get so many fng's that think they will be worth their weight in salt if they have a high post count. I say BS. Just because I have 7600+ posts doesn't mean that you guys respect me anymore. It is the quality and content of my posts that earned respect. Joking around is one thing, but senseless posting goes no where with members here.

We have a good friend Emil who was a heavy hitter here at one time. I know he has mentioned on numerous occasions that it is these people who come on here and act like it's a chat room by posting a bunch of crap to make their post count go higher that drives him nuts and that's why he stays away. We don't need to lose good members who contribute to this forum because of post whores. We need to make this forum our happy place that once was for many of us. A place where we meet old friends, discuss aviation and diecast models and have some fun. A place to get away from the humdrum of daily life for a bit.

What are your thoughts gentleman?
Very sexist... my sister has a Delta B757-200 Song... because its PINK!!!

Kidding aside... I totally agree with you, and the post counter should be abolished!

For Sale | My Collection
matt109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:03 PM   #116
ATP Captain

matt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobbymatt109 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Congratulations on 1000 posts. You have earned respect from people here. We got into one ill fated afternoon? What happened I don't remember.
Please mind my ignorance... but are you implying that you must have 1000+ posts TO BE RESPECTED! How very silly, and childish. You make it sound like "street-cred" in the world of gangstas!

For Sale | My Collection
Old 04-02-2009, 04:09 PM   #117
ATP Captain

Hey Flyer! ... isn't it a little far for a Southwest aircraft to fly to: London-Gatwick, London-Heathrow, Luqa, Madrid, Manaus, Manchester (UK)!!

Isnt a more suitable aircraft a B767??

For Sale | My Collection
Old 04-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #118
Lurker

rapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt109 View Post
Hey Flyer! ... isn't it a little far for a Southwest aircraft to fly to: London-Gatwick, London-Heathrow, Luqa, Madrid, Manaus, Manchester (UK)!!

Isnt a more suitable aircraft a B767??
They couldn't really fly to any of those countries and cities in that list of his.
Looking at his airport page was quite a waste of time (and bandwidth usage), but it did give me an understanding of what you were talking about.

His aiport images aren't really of an airport either. Can I remember him starting a thread to show us his site?
Old 04-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #119
RJ Captain

Peak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributorPeak Airways is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
I think it is a bit north of King George Island. Would make sense since he's going to have "flights" that serve Antarctica from there.
Hmm....but it does say the only airport in the US that flys to Antartica. I feel as though I just wasted four minutes of my life that I'll never get back looking at that website. I am not sure what the "United on a Stick" in front of the Dragon Wings control tower is supposed to represent but I only barely passed art appreciation.

Last edited by Peak Airways; 04-02-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Peak Airways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:46 PM   #120
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Hmm....but it does say the only airport in the US that flys to Antartica.
So wait.... the airport flies!?!?!?!?!?! Woah.... I have never seen that before....
I did notice that on his "website" that SW is flying to ORD... News flash unless MDW is closed SW will never fly there. Oh and I also have to ask what kind of cargo airline is FeDex? Do they fly internationally or just domestic? It reminds me a lot of FedEx but I'm not sure...

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: