Number of posts vs Quality of posts - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #91
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon
Re: Number of posts vs Quality of posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx AirMaster View Post
So do I hear correctly, Kardar has just 1 girlfriend now??
As far as SHE knows...yes D'...

Shhhhhhhh

2,000 posts... WOOHOO!... only took me 4 years!

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)

Last edited by kardar757; 03-30-2009 at 08:11 PM.
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #92
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
As far as SHE knows...yes D'...

Shhhhhhhh

2,000 posts... WOOHOO!... only took me 4 years!
Where's my girlfriend? dammit.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #93
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Where's that Eastern Airlines pillow you owe him?

Major announcement coming soon...
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #94
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
Where's that Eastern Airlines pillow you owe him?

Major announcement coming soon...
You're pregnant?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:27 AM   #95
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Waff, here ya go my brother... i'll let you borrow one of these for a bit

Hey when you coming back up this way? I'll meet ya at EWR

Old 03-31-2009, 01:07 AM   #96
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:

I suspect these $$$ were in your hands few mintues before!
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:21 AM   #97
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

Just like you met me last time eh? Something about a serpantine belt or some crap like that. You tell me when you are free and your ladies are willing to share some lovin' and I'll be up there..flights are cheap these days.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:07 AM   #98
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Hey Waffle - I've been meaning to share this with you for some time now. All your babes in the past have been very fetching, even wearing brown shirts, but they fall down in one department. Try this out...

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #99
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:

Don't let him borrow the homely one in the middle though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Hey Waffle - I've been meaning to share this with you for some time now. All your babes in the past have been very fetching, even wearing brown shirts, but they fall down in one department. Try this out...

Doc I really wish you'd stop posting pics of my girlfriends.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:54 PM   #100
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

All I need is one girl. Notice, she isn't holding any money...

She was smart enough to put it away before someone brought the camera out! LMAO!!!

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:08 PM   #101
Operations Director

Quote:

She was smart enough to put it away before someone brought the camera out! LMAO!!!
What a nice looking couple!

Your signature is hilarious!

Old 03-31-2009, 02:42 PM   #102
Southwest Airlines

Quote:

Hey D'... Very nice bro! She is beautiful!

Ok, not to be outdone... Gentleman, I present to you the new Mrs. Kardar

Old 03-31-2009, 05:44 PM   #103
Operations Director

Quote:
Hey D'... Very nice bro! She is beautiful!

Ok, not to be outdone... Gentleman, I present to you the new Mrs. Kardar

Man am I confused. Good job Dazza!

Old 03-31-2009, 07:34 PM   #104
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby

Not to ruin your sweet "Here's my wife shots" you guys, I don't know wherelse to put this reply, heck I didn't want to start another thread, just to comment about the Noobs issues here (Grammar, Spelling and POst count.)

I think the forum is getting cluttered with new threads, only to tell that the kids are sorry, and they want to start over and stuff. What I just want to say is that, let's just get this over with. I surely hope the noobs are reading this, If you want to start over, fine with us. But you don't have to make it dramatic, by apologizing and say "stay here, Don't leave!, I promise we will behave" Boohoo. I have noticed many new threads had been posted of just about that issue. Come on kids. Please don't clutter the forum. Why can't we just go back to good ol' Wings900 and DAC, where one visits the forum and notice the many exciting threads about what has been released, discussions, photos of nice modelairports and so on.... I surely hope that it will be restored to the old days... That'll be all I got in mind. Btw this is not a criticism to anyone. Just wanted to let anyone know that it's really nice to be back in the aviation model collecting. Is it possible to clean up in here? Useless threads needs to go !!!

I surely hope that it will be restored to the good old days... That'll be all I got in mind. Have a good day.

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:56 PM   #105
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Ok I am just gonna step right over C-Rex here.. Hang on..

Ah there. Sorry bro but you put a fork right in the middle of all the girlie talk goin on right now.

Kadar! Good on you bro!!!!!! Lovely looking young lady youse got there! BTW how is the daughter these days?? Starting college yet??

Thanks Cap! She is an EK flight attandant, so sadly the romance is quite difficult as she lives in Dubai. And with this economy, it's best to stay put. Thus I am planning to build a new STOL airport soon that will resemble LCY airport. Gotta but those Avro's somwhere!

Cheers guys!

My airport progress: KDCN

Last edited by FedEx AirMaster; 03-31-2009 at 08:01 PM.
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: