Who will win the next european football championship? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-05-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog
Lightbulb Who will win the next european football championship?

Hi all, I'm curious about your opinions, I'm sure I will support the world champions: FORZA ITALIA!!!!

Lollo

lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2008, 09:31 AM   #2

united is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciated
Re: Who will win the next european football championship?

I heard that England didn't make the cut and that Italy won the soccer world cup... in Germany was it? The Euro 20008 is in Austria and Switz right?
united is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 10:51 AM   #3
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by united View Post
I heard that England didn't make the cut and that Italy won the soccer world cup... in Germany was it? The Euro 20008 is in Austria and Switz right?
Very well informed!
I hope that Germany wins the Euro 2008 but I have some doubts...
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2008, 10:54 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

am265 is flying under the radar

Hopefully Poland pulls the upset and wins outright in their first Euro appearance.
GO POLSKA
am265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:03 AM   #5
Second Officer

Daniel333 is getting startedDaniel333 is getting startedDaniel333 is getting startedDaniel333 is getting started

Wasnt Itally the winer of the last world cup? or was it France? :S.... sorry I just hate football haha.... anyways I must recognize that Italy are good, but I would hope something good for Denmark!
Daniel333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:20 AM   #6
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel333 View Post
Wasnt Itally the winer of the last world cup? or was it France? :S.... sorry I just hate football haha.... anyways I must recognize that Italy are good, but I would hope something good for Denmark!
I still remember the final match between Denmark and Germany some years ago, do you?

Lollo

Old 06-05-2008, 11:38 AM   #7
Second Officer

Habu is flying under the radarHabu is flying under the radarHabu is flying under the radar

Well, i should say Holland, but 'we' haven't had a good team for a while now,
so i'll make myself happy with the charters that will visit AMS airport and the VLM Fokker 50 in special colours...

(And i'm looking forward to seeing this as 1/500 scaled model...)

Bye, Chris.

=> Click for my latest uploaded pics !

Enjoy...

Only when you can share knowledge, can you enjoy knowledge !
Habu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #8
likes it under the radar

sanverm is flying under the radarsanverm is flying under the radar

I don't think Holland will win this EK....but I hope they will defeat Italy (sorry Lollo) !!
Old 06-05-2008, 12:15 PM   #9
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I'm gonna throw my hat in with Spain for this one
Old 06-05-2008, 12:31 PM   #10
Master ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanverm View Post
I don't think Holland will win this EK....but I hope they will defeat Italy (sorry Lollo) !!
Time will tell Sander, I'll be with my friends watching the match next Monday.... fingers crossed , beers cooled!!!

Lollo

Old 06-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #11
likes it under the radar

sanverm is flying under the radarsanverm is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollomz View Post
Time will tell Sander, I'll be with my friends watching the match next Monday.... fingers crossed , beers cooled!!!

Lollo

Indeed, time will tell... I will be watching as well Monday. I'm not really a great soccerfan, but international encounters are always good for some patriotic feelings!
Old 06-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #12
Captain

Digital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast icon

I hope for anyone but Italy. My team is Germany but to be honest I dont think they have what it takes this year, they will make it into the semifinals, but i dont think much further. Maybe austria will do well, and France has thier act togeather. Tough call this year.
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #13
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollomz View Post
Hi all, I'm curious about your opinions, I'm sure I will support the world champions: FORZA ITALIA!!!!

Lollo
Could that surprise us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
Very well informed!
I hope that Germany wins the Euro 2008 but I have some doubts...
Honestly, I really hope the germans will do something. As I live for many years there, I hope they gonna win this time!
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 05:41 PM   #14
RJ Second Officer

AA MD-11 is flying under the radar

GERMANY! hopefully. or France
Old 06-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #15
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Germany!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: