Who will win the next european football championship? - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #91
First Officer

Archipelago is flying under the radar
Re: Who will win the next european football championship?

From what I see now, after Italy bowed out last Sunday, Germany have a better chance of bringing the trophy home. If they can beat Turkey tomorrow in the semi-final, they will only have to wait for either Russia and Spain in the final. I don't remember how many times Germany and Turkey have met in the past but one thing I believe in, facing either Spain or Russia in the final, Germany have fifty-fifty chance. Before that, let's see if they win from Turkey tomorrow.

Old 06-24-2008, 05:39 AM   #92
First Officer

aligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieCollector View Post
From what I see now, after Italy bowed out last Sunday, Germany have a better chance of bringing the trophy home. If they can beat Turkey tomorrow in the semi-final, they will only have to wait for either Russia and Spain in the final. I don't remember how many times Germany and Turkey have met in the past but one thing I believe in, facing either Spain or Russia in the final, Germany have fifty-fifty chance. Before that, let's see if they win from Turkey tomorrow.
Turks have real problems right now...half of their team is injured or banned cuz of red/yellow cards...on TV sport news they said, the turkish coach is even thinking to let the second goalkeeper to play as a forward...I don't think under these circumstances, they would have much of a chance vs Germany....

we might see a Final between Germany and Spain
aligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #93
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobbymmu69 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by aviaco View Post
Viel Glück für Deutschland
Gracias (I'm afraid that's as far as my Spanish goes). See you guys in the final!
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #94
First Officer

Archipelago is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by aligator View Post
to let the second goalkeeper to play as a forward...
Sounds desperate, it will only work if the goalkeeper is a graduate of Rene Higuita's school of goalie.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:05 AM   #95
Aviation Lover

Hispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributor

Something very special is that even we "won" the all-poderous-Italy, there is some kind of brothership with Italy and we allways feel that Italians support us as we do support them when they are leading the way before others !! Grazie 1000 Italia !!

España to the final ...most probably with Germany !!

España , PODEMOS !!
Hispania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:59 AM   #96
Second Officer

Alvaro is flying under the radarAlvaro is flying under the radarAlvaro is flying under the radar

this Night: Turkey-germany At 20:25cet (sure)

tomorrow: Spain-russia At 20:25cet (sure)

sunday: Spain-germany At 20:25cet (probably)
NEW BELGIAN AIRLINER : Sn brussels + Virgin Express = Brussels Airlines

BELGIAN - SPANISH FLEET COLLECTOR AND 'OO-' 'EC-' COLLECTOR
Alvaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:42 PM   #97
Second Officer

Alvaro is flying under the radarAlvaro is flying under the radarAlvaro is flying under the radar

It's played 3-2 for Germany!!!

Now Spain, and it will be a nice match
NEW BELGIAN AIRLINER : Sn brussels + Virgin Express = Brussels Airlines

BELGIAN - SPANISH FLEET COLLECTOR AND 'OO-' 'EC-' COLLECTOR
Alvaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #98
RJ First Officer

EuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributor

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh finale!
EuregioAndreas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:14 PM   #99
Captain

Digital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast icon

Germany, Finale, 08 YEAAAHH.!!!!!

I was just at the fan mile here in Berlin. I am completly shell shocked, what an experiance. So help me g-d if i ever forget this experiance. This is better than every holiday for the last 5 years combined. Tonight Berlin will not sleep.

Last edited by Digital; 06-25-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 08:21 PM   #100
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Germany, Finale, 08 YEAAAHH.!!!!!

I was just at the fan mile here in Berlin. I am completly shell shocked, what an experiance. So help me g-d if i ever forget this experiance. This is better than every holiday for the last 5 years combined. Tonight Berlin will not sleep.
Enjoy your stay!!! And don't forget sunday. I hope Spain comes into the finals!
But sorry my friends from Spain. We will win. GO GERMANY
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 09:26 PM   #101
Captain

Digital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast icon

Been living here in Berlin for just shy of 2 years. I love this city so much, even though ill be moving out in just over a month from now. My family is from Germany, i grew up in Würzburg for the most part. Currently im going to the Uni here.

But yea, this game was fantastic. Everything ran so peaceful too. I expected there to be alot of tensions in the game and in the streets, but everything seemed to go splendid. The game itself was probably one of the most friendly in this cup. Meerly 2 accidental yellows and no confrontations. This is how football should be played. I need to pick up a Turkey Jerzy sometime this week before they sell out.

On to Spain/Russia. Go Deutschland, one more win!
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #102
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

After the game yesterday, I really hope Germany will win the championship! They just need it
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 03:06 AM   #103
Earning My Wings

aviaco is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
Enjoy your stay!!! And don't forget sunday. I hope Spain comes into the finals!
But sorry my friends from Spain. We will win. GO GERMANY
Sorry but we need win Russia.

Russia has a very good team.

We hope win if we are lucky.

Angel
aviaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:42 AM   #104
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital View Post
Been living here in Berlin for just shy of 2 years. I love this city so much, even though ill be moving out in just over a month from now. My family is from Germany, i grew up in Würzburg for the most part. Currently im going to the Uni here.
Hey thats cool I was born in Würzburg and now work there!
You should change your location on the Wings900 user profile!
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #105
Aviation Lover

Hispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributorHispania is a good contributor

España flies high !!
PODEMOOOOOS !!
Hispania is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: