Who will win the next european football championship? - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-20-2008, 11:58 AM   #61
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor
Re: Who will win the next european football championship?

What a game yesterday!! Goodbye Ronaldo!!
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2008, 12:18 PM   #62
RJ First Officer

bounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
What a game yesterday!! Goodbye Ronaldo!!
I expected that, Portugal didn't look like a good enough team, although they're strong, they seem to lack a veteran leader since Figo. Germany on the other hand has Ballack, Lehmann, Friedrich, Frings, Klose, and some other seasoned veterans.

Anyway, Scolari, Welcome to the Bridge.
bounce8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #63
Second Officer

MarioAir is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce8 View Post
I expected that, Portugal didn't look like a good enough team, although they're strong, they seem to lack a veteran leader since Figo. Germany on the other hand has Ballack, Lehmann, Friedrich, Frings, Klose, and some other seasoned veterans.

Anyway, Scolari, Welcome to the Bridge.
Especially that Swinshieger dude; he's amazing!! However, I think today Croatia will easily defeat the Turks 3-0. Aren't the Turks playing with their backup golie?

MarioAir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2008, 12:29 PM   #64
RJ First Officer

bounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributorbounce8 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioAir View Post
Especially that Swinshieger dude; he's amazing!!
Schweinsteiger. I also had difficulty pronouncing and much more spelling his name before. But yeah, he's awesome.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #65
Off and on a lot.

quantas777 is flying under the radar

NETHERLANDS OR GERMANY!!! either or, don't live in either countries or have ties nationality wise, so I don't really mind...
EURO CUP 08' is really entertaining to watch.
quantas777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:51 PM   #66
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bounce8 View Post
Schweinsteiger. I also had difficulty pronouncing and much more spelling his name before. But yeah, he's awesome.
A translation into english could be "Pigriser"!

Netherlands and Germany in the finals. That sounds great!

Last edited by CO777; 06-20-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:29 PM   #67
First Officer

Archipelago is flying under the radar

Yes I agree, seeing that classic match again : Holland vs Germany, would be great but it's still a looong way to go.

Last edited by Archipelago; 06-20-2008 at 05:35 PM.
Archipelago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:32 PM   #68
Trijets Lover

Ferihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributorFerihegy is a good contributor

Imagine what riots there will/would be... Germany-Netherlands... But I also think that this would be a great game to watch!
Ferihegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:24 AM   #69
Second Officer

Wow, did anyone catch the Croatia - Turkey game?? Boy, was my prediction ever wrong.

Old 06-21-2008, 02:46 AM   #70
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Wow, did anyone catch the Croatia - Turkey game?? Boy, was my prediction ever wrong.
Man, Croatia lost.. ON PENALTIES! They should have let Kranjcar take a penalty. Germany will crush Turkey in the semis. It's gonna be Netherlands - Germany in the finals!
Old 06-21-2008, 04:55 AM   #71
likes it under the radar

sanverm is flying under the radarsanverm is flying under the radar

Tonight, Holland will crush the Russians!!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:34 AM   #72
First Officer

aligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributoraligator is a good contributor

Germany will soon or later need to play vs ITALY or netherlands....Netherlands are this year damn strong and in case of ITALY even ITALY started weak, but they getting better each game and if you look back in last few world cups and euro cups you will realize that Germans often have problems playing vs ITALY..... I think ITALY or Netherlands both can beat GERMANS so the European champion at the end will be ITALY or NETHERLANDS

Last edited by aligator; 06-21-2008 at 07:41 AM.
aligator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #73
Tourist Guide

Quote:
It was a really crazy match. What a boring game in the first 90 minutes and then two goals within 3 minutes.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:24 PM   #74
Second Officer

Italy has a tough game against Spain on Sunday. They are without Gattuso (not a big deal) and without Pirlo. I'm sorry, but Pirlo is just to valuable to lose in a big game against Spain and I don't see how we win without Pirlo. Buffon needs to play amazing (as he always does) and Luca Toni needs to actually score on one of his many chances. But who will be the one to give Toni the crosses and such if Pirlo isn't playing? It's gonna be hard to stop the great offense of Spain. Also, I think that DiNatale should play as well.

Old 06-21-2008, 09:22 PM   #75
Off and on a lot.

quantas777 is flying under the radar

The Russian's win over The Netherlands was unexpected, probably changed alot of peoples ideas of who might win the championship...
quantas777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: