Show Us Who You Are 1.0 (Post a Picture - 2008) - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:25 PM   #121
Second Officer

Bill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributor
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

I've got a 300mm, which would not get it fully in frame. I was trying to get the reg as I'm trying to see the whole AA 757 fleet.
The dude in the middle has got a 200mm with a 1.4 teleconverter.
Bill-ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #122
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-ay View Post
I've got a 300mm, which would not get it fully in frame. I was trying to get the reg as I'm trying to see the whole AA 757 fleet.
The dude in the middle has got a 200mm with a 1.4 teleconverter.
I'm getting the 200mm in a couple of days and the 1.4 in about 2-3 months!!!! Sorry I couldn't help myself.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #123
Second Officer

Bill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributor

Are you getting the 70-200mm IS or just the 200mm IS?

Old 06-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #124
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-ay View Post
Are you getting the 70-200mm IS or just the 200mm IS?
Well I'm not getting the IS only because it is a tad bit more than I want to spend right now but I'm getting the 70-200 F/2.8

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:07 PM   #125
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
Well I'm not getting the IS only because it is a tad bit more than I want to spend right now but I'm getting the 70-200 F/2.8
Nice lens man, with a nice F-stop I guess you'll be heading to ORD at dusk more often.
My spotting friend has got that same lens w/ the teleconverter and he gets about 600mm or so on that baby.
If I may ask, where are you purchasing that lens from?
Old 07-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #126
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor

Here is another pic of me I am the one on the far left whereing the seahawks hat,beenie whatever! my uncle is in the middle my sister is whearing pink my dog is next to her and my cousin is on the far right! I did not have gloves so I put on a pair of socks

This is my new puppy dog.
southwest freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:35 PM   #127
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Anyone else think the dog looks seriously unimpressed!!
(Thank you for cheering me up today)
Old 07-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #128
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor

Wich one the puppy or the BoxerMy cousin is VERY wierd
Old 07-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #129
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Definately the Boxer
Old 07-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #130
Captain

he is a very good dog he is unhappy I think!
Old 07-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #131
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog

Attachment 5808

The 737 poster in the backround is probably my favorite poster in my room. and I added a couple of pics of my hanging models.
Attachment 5809 Attachment 5810
Frank Luke Jr. International

Last edited by SouthwestAirlines; 01-20-2009 at 09:51 PM.
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #132
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest freak View Post
he is a very good dog he is unhappy I think!
So would i be if i was sitting for a photo op with my balls dipped in snow
Old 07-01-2008, 02:56 PM   #133
Captain

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You just made my day alot funnier
Old 07-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #134
RJ Second Officer

F-18superhornetLBC is flying under the radar
Talking Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Catting a Ford is fun =]
The F/A-18 Super Hornet
And the F-14 Tomcat

My Airport
http://www.freewebs.com/elemental-municipal/index.htm

Last edited by F-18superhornetLBC; 07-01-2008 at 03:28 PM.
F-18superhornetLBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #135
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

And I always thought diecast models collectors playing the guitar not the drum!
Something went totally wrong here!
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: