Show Us Who You Are 1.0 (Post a Picture - 2008) - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 06-05-2008, 01:48 AM   #91
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
Are you the father of that kid?
It might be. He kinda looks like he could be my son. In that case I better spoil him with lots of models. Do I have any other kids out there?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2008, 01:52 AM   #92
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Darren.. you're lookin' quite blue these days... Anyways in a poor effort to do our very own pimp daddy.. one of my newer fleet additions... (yes we both look like a wet mop after a fun day on the sea doos..)

You always look like a wet mop. Why did she pick you? Because of your impressive model collection?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:56 AM   #93
Master of the Cougar Arts

cc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributorcc2506 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
It might be. He kinda looks like he could be my son. In that case I better spoil him with lots of models. Do I have any other kids out there?

You can be my father too if there are alot of models involved
cc2506 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #94
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post

I'm the one on the left... in case you were wondering
Darren i want to be there the day that Baseball hat is removed-i suspect its welded on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapleylikeba View Post
No I'm not a girl and yes I'm getting a haircut soon (this photo was taken a few months ago- about 5 or 6). My hair is much longer than that now and my moustache is actually quite dark now. I'm getting a haircut so don't get the idea that my hair will grow to 12'.
Trust me-moustaches on a 14 year old are not as cool as you think!! Been there done that and gave it up
Old 06-05-2008, 12:18 PM   #95
Lurker

rapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Darren i want to be there the day that Baseball hat is removed-i suspect its welded on!

Trust me-moustaches on a 14 year old are not as cool as you think!! Been there done that and gave it up
Not a mostache the size of... well... agrandad but an early one, where the hairs are all about 2-3mm. I suppose moustache isn't the correct word. Maybe I'll just use the world "facial hair". Me and all of my friends (and others who aren't) at school just call them moustaches by defult.

I think they're cool though.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #96
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I think the word your are looking for is bumfluff
Old 06-06-2008, 11:04 AM   #97
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Darren.. you're lookin' quite blue these days... Anyways in a poor effort to do our very own pimp daddy.. one of my newer fleet additions... (yes we both look like a wet mop after a fun day on the sea doos..)
Hey Waff... You make me proud man! Such a studmeister Are you sure we aren't brothers?

Quote:
Furry... The hat does come off every once in a while

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:31 AM   #98
Admin

If you're gonna take it off its good to see you do it with style!
Old 06-12-2008, 03:07 PM   #99
Lurker

rapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributor

Here's a photo I took of my self today

From below

And a creepy one which was actually a photo that came out wrong!
Old 06-12-2008, 04:23 PM   #100
Admin

How do you tell the difference as to which one is creepy??
Old 06-12-2008, 04:26 PM   #101
Lurker

Quote:
How do you tell the difference as to which one is creepy??
Ha ha ha! very funny! you should see me when I've overslept
Old 06-12-2008, 07:10 PM   #102
First Officer

Vuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting started

In keeping with the aviation theme of the site:

Myself and a lovely huge lady at SWF back in September.

Vuele Vueling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:43 PM   #103
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuele Vueling View Post
In keeping with the aviation theme of the site:

Myself and a lovely huge lady at SWF back in September.
Why was there a VN 772 at SWF?... and how close do you live to Stewart?
Old 06-12-2008, 11:45 PM   #104
Second Officer

Bill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributor

It was there probably for UN Week.
Bill-ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #105
First Officer

Vuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-ay View Post
It was there probably for UN Week.
Correct, it was at SWF this past September for a 3 days.

I live in Pougheekpsie so about 25 minutes away.

Vuele Vueling is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: