Show Us Who You Are 1.0 (Post a Picture - 2008) - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 05-04-2008, 06:27 AM   #61
Rex
W900 Team Member

Rex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobbyRex is a legend of the hobby
Re: She was like, look at them, all over you. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Angel No.5 View Post
Dude, you nearly ripped the model's shirt open with your shoulder! Nice one!
Can't stop my shoulder, can't I.. Wooops..

IFFG - Infinite Flight Fan Group
Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #62
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar
Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish_DC-10 View Post
This is me, Scottish and the one with the "tan" in C17, ZZ171 flying over Iraq on the way back to BZN in 2004, I slept right there by that tank on the way back! Who else has done that?

The RAF in flight butty box hasn't changed since my day.
RealGliderPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #63
RJ Captain

aviatorboy is flying under the radaraviatorboy is flying under the radaraviatorboy is flying under the radar

Here is me at the Boeing Museum in Seattle last fall.

Old 05-11-2008, 06:45 AM   #64
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

somewhere in florida....

CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:39 AM   #65
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
somewhere in florida....
Whatever you are looking at seems engrossing. I'm thinking Florida, beach, dusk-pictures of a womens beach volleyball team???
Old 05-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #66
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Whatever you are looking at seems engrossing. I'm thinking Florida, beach, dusk-pictures of a womens beach volleyball team???
Totally wrong! Pictures of beautiful..... aircrafts
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:43 PM   #67
Second Officer

Bill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributor

Heres me with my new toy...

Bill-ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:15 AM   #68
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
Totally wrong! Pictures of beautiful..... aircrafts
lol-good enough i guess!
Old 05-12-2008, 01:13 PM   #69
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobbyFaucett Peru is a legend of the hobby

Last year in Greece.....

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #70
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-ay View Post

They spelled Canon wrong on your camera. It's spelled backwards.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 01:28 PM   #71
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill-ay View Post

Is your new toy the kid behind you???? Because that is a great new toy!!!!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 07:55 PM   #72
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

I have to agree with Brandon - that is one helluva new toy! Gotta love Bill-ay's wallpaper too!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #73
Second Officer

A380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributorA380-QOTS is a good contributor
Smile Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Introducing Virgin Blue Marty:

A380-QOTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 12:55 AM   #74
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor
Cool Re: Show Us Who You Are (Post a Picture)

Here is a picture of me..........in the flesh
southwest freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 06:16 PM   #75
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest freak View Post
Here is a picture of me..........in the flesh
That's not you!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: