Whatever happened to the veterans? - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 PM   #46
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor
Re: Whatever happened to the veterans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I never been to Spain and I bet it is beautiful. Sometime you should post some pictures. I personally would love to see some.

The US is beautiful in so many diverse ways. Look at my wife's website and check out my neck of the woods...

LakeSuperiorPhoto.com-Photography of the Upper Peninsula and Great Lakes Region- NEWS

Kevin (A_Loser) and Emiliano (eherran) already have some of our pictures.
Hey brian has you wife ever just took photos for a day down in Chicago??? If so do you think I'm might be able to see some of them. Ones of like the City. That would be great!! Thanks Brain.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #47

RealMadrid is flying under the radar

Quote:
I never been to Spain and I bet it is beautiful. Sometime you should post some pictures. I personally would love to see some.

The US is beautiful in so many diverse ways. Look at my wife's website and check out my neck of the woods...

LakeSuperiorPhoto.com-Photography of the Upper Peninsula and Great Lakes Region- NEWS

Kevin (A_Loser) and Emiliano (eherran) already have some of our pictures.

Very, Very nice

Alicante: 100 fotos de la ciudad. - SkyscraperCity

Some of Spain
Old 04-27-2008, 11:58 PM   #48
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
ooooooooooo I might just gave to stop by some time!!!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB

Old 04-28-2008, 12:33 AM   #49
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
Hey brian has you wife ever just took photos for a day down in Chicago??? If so do you think I'm might be able to see some of them. Ones of like the City. That would be great!! Thanks Brain.
It wasn't till we came up here that she got really good and we got really good equipment. So Chicago is on our agenda to get some pics.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 04-28-2008, 12:48 AM   #50
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Nice pictures! I like the old architecture and the nature/mountain/ocean scenes.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:33 AM   #51
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Now that is another place I need to visit, along with Portugal. Beautiful photos - how come Miami doesn't look like that?

Old 04-28-2008, 12:49 PM   #52
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Now that is another place I need to visit, along with Portugal. Beautiful photos - how come Miami doesn't look like that?
Why? The answer is quite simple really; it's because Miami is full of Cubans, not Spaniards.
Old 04-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #53
Master ATP Captain

Quote:
It wasn't till we came up here that she got really good and we got really good equipment. So Chicago is on our agenda to get some pics.
ok Thanks Brian!!!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
Old 04-29-2008, 05:17 AM   #54
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
Why? The answer is quite simple really; it's because Miami is full of Cubans, not Spaniards.

Well, well, well! I set my bait to catch an eherran and I end up with a cheeshead instead!!

Good to see you back in full flight Kevin. In fact, St Augustine FL has some beautiful, Spanish-inspired architecture. And Cuba has some really interesting architecture too - what a shame it hasn't caught on in Miami

Old 04-29-2008, 08:08 PM   #55
Captain

Boeing777 is flying under the radar

Hey Captain I know I haven't really been a real part of the forums, but what makes you get into the "veteran" status quo?

Kyle G. Ludwick International Airport
www.freewebs.com/internationalairportsinc
Muncie, Indiana
Member of the BSA

I AM A PROUD PILOT!!!
Old 04-29-2008, 10:37 PM   #56
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boeing777 View Post
Hey Captain I know I haven't really been a real part of the forums, but what makes you get into the "veteran" status quo?
Good question, anyone else care to answer? Doc?

Old 04-29-2008, 11:30 PM   #57
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Quote:
Good question, anyone else care to answer? Doc?
7 different people need to have you on their friends list.

Old 04-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #58
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard View Post
7 different people need to have you on their friends list.
Oops, that counts me out!

Old 04-30-2008, 05:59 AM   #59
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

There's a friends list???
Old 04-30-2008, 06:17 AM   #60
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
There's a friends list???
Only for the veterans!

Lollo

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: