Whatever happened to the veterans? - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #31
Captain

southwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributorsouthwest freak is an excellent contributor
Re: Whatever happened to the veterans?

I have changed.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:04 AM   #32
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Sorry Cap, i'm still here with ya too bro...

I do still frequent the site quite often and read and laugh at all the bickering. I just haven't posted much lately because i've been so busy with school, my daughter, beer, strippers, golf, softball, gardening , fenway, boating, beer, strippers, etc.

Actually just got back from fenway park about an hour ago, saw my Red Sox lose to the Angels. I also took my daughter to cape cod for a few days, it's her vacation week

But yeah, i've been quiet on here as of late, but I still check in (off-line) and read everyone's posts and threads. I'd like to see things get back to normal around here again, way too much bickering and whining lately (i hear enough whining at work from my strippers )...doesn't make it fun!

Anywho, i miss laughing my a$$ off with my sista's (wahoo, waff, doc, emil, kev, 27L, D')... to name a few

I'm NOT going anywhere!

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
Old 04-25-2008, 12:21 AM   #33
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post

I do still frequent the site quite often and read and laugh at all the bickering. I just haven't posted much lately because i've been so busy with school, my daughter, beer, strippers, golf, softball, gardening , fenway, boating, beer, strippers, etc.

Actually just got back from fenway park about an hour ago, saw my Red Sox lose to the Angels. I also took my daughter to cape cod for a few days, it's her vacation week

But yeah, i've been quiet on here as of late, but I still check in (off-line) and read everyone's posts and threads. I'd like to see things get back to normal around here again, way too much bickering and whining lately (i hear enough whining at work from my strippers )...doesn't make it fun!

Anywho, i miss laughing my a$$ off with my sista's (wahoo, waff, doc, emil, kev, 27L, D')... to name a few

I'm NOT going anywhere!
You're not going anywhere?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:26 AM   #34
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

Only in the veterans thread do you hear about this first.. the world's largest model sale is going to occur in a week or two... something in the tune of a few thousand models valued around 50K+!!! Only from the one and only!

Old 04-25-2008, 12:50 PM   #35
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Only in the veterans thread do you hear about this first.. the world's largest model sale is going to occur in a week or two... something in the tune of a few thousand models valued around 50K+!!! Only from the one and only!
I guess only the richie richs like Emil and Doc can afford $50,000. Leaves me out.

Hey Michael, no more pictures of you and the ladies?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 04-25-2008, 05:26 PM   #36
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post

I'm NOT going anywhere!
Hey look who else decided to come out from under the rock...

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
Old 04-25-2008, 05:28 PM   #37
Operations Director

Cool Re: Whatever happened to the veterans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
Hey look who else decided to come out from under the rock...
When are you going back under yours?

Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #38
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog

I'm still here...If you call me a Veteran...

I've been checking, but not posting...Nothing really interesting of late but I'm sure Wings900 will hit a high point once again...

I leave for Army Basic trainning in 2 days! I'm getting nervous.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:48 AM   #39
Second Officer

#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor
Exclamation Re: Whatever happened to the veterans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8-KMN View Post
Surely not all young members on this forum are 'YOUNG TEENAGE BRATS WHO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS' - this is pure stereotyping. The fact is that some new younger members tend to treat this forum as if they were the only ones using it - they duplicate posts to get attention; post one-liners; and post selfish, unnecessary contents which does not require the attention of others (e.g. 'I wud like one too' and 'Nice model'). But then again, other senior members tend to do the same every now and then, and yet they seem to get away with it!
I agree with him. This can turn onto either side and no one should be blamed for it. Maybe contact the wings900 people and tell them whats going on and let them do something about it!!! No offence but what is a poll going to do? Teenagers also share the same hobby as adults so maybe just ask wings 900 to do a new rule about the stupid posts going around.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:08 PM   #40
RJ First Officer

Starlifter94 is getting startedStarlifter94 is getting startedStarlifter94 is getting startedStarlifter94 is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau_Flyer_18 View Post

I've been checking, but not posting...Nothing really interesting of late but I'm sure Wings900 will hit a high point once again...

Good luck at Army Basic!! Been there and done that in 1992 at Ft. Jackson, SC (aka Ant Hill!). Where are you doing yours at? Just remember to keep a positive attitude and live it one week at a time so that it won't seem forever.
Old 04-27-2008, 05:01 PM   #41
Operations Director

Quote:

I hope the Army turns you into a man finally.

Old 04-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #42
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon

Quote:

Good luck in the Army. What are you going in for?
Old 04-27-2008, 06:53 PM   #43

RealMadrid is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
and Boeing Vs Airbus and United Vs American threads?
Is that not the truth.

I am a Spanish Nationalist, and I can say I have no problem saying America [USA] is by far the greatest country in the world right now. [But I prefer Spain for Cultural reasons ].

I think toleration of other's would help the immature post.
Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 PM   #44
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
Is that not the truth.

I am a Spanish Nationalist, and I can say I have no problem saying America [USA] is by far the greatest country in the world right now. [But I prefer Spain for Cultural reasons ].

I never been to Spain and I bet it is beautiful. Sometime you should post some pictures. I personally would love to see some.

The US is beautiful in so many diverse ways. Look at my wife's website and check out my neck of the woods...

LakeSuperiorPhoto.com-Photography of the Upper Peninsula and Great Lakes Region- NEWS

Kevin (A_Loser) and Emiliano (eherran) already have some of our pictures.

Old 04-27-2008, 11:23 PM   #45
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:

Wow sounds like you are gonig to have a fun filled 3 months...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMadrid View Post
Is that not the truth.

Ya it would be better if our economy wasn't so down right now. That and fuel prices...

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB

Last edited by n777co; 04-27-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: