Should Waffle expell thejwooly? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Should Waffle expel thejwooly?
YES! 32 78.05%
No! 9 21.95%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:47 AM   #1
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog
Angry Should Waffle expell thejwooly?

I have tried to be patient with this guy. Many of the senior members of these forums have asked, advised, begged, even protested that thejwooly (formerly CaptainW) restrain himself in his posts.

He is not rude or deliberately offensive but he is a serial pest!!! He lacks the insight to know when to hold his tongue. His posts are mostly irrelevant to the threads where they are posted and they are sucking the fun out of visiting W900. I squirm whenever I see that he has replied to a thread that I have contributed to. I can count the number of positive contributions he has made on one hand. I have lost count of the irksome nonsense he posts.

No amount of advice seems to get through. I'm begging you Waffle, it's time to eject this guy...

Time to Vote

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2008, 11:37 AM   #2
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor
Re: Should Waffle expell thejwooly?

Doc: phenomenal idea!! Let the members voice their opinion.

Folks - the polls are open, vote early and vote often

Wake the neighbors, wake your friends, if your dog has an acoount wake him too - let's make this a memorable poll - PLEASE!
Old 02-17-2008, 12:40 PM   #3
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated

Who the hell voted "no"?

Unless it's thejwooly, then are you, the person that voted "no", bloody mental?

Rammstein:The Wings900.com, Walt Disney World Fan/Nut
Rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-17-2008, 12:43 PM   #4
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
Who the hell voted "no"?

Unless it's thejwooly, then are you, the person that voted "no", bloody mental?

Maybe it was Johnny.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #5
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Maybe it was Johnny.
Classic. Yeah, he registers, and votes, as a way for him to try and keep thejwooly on the forum so he can stay away from him. Classic.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
RJ Second Officer

thejwooly is flying under the radar

Can I have 30 seconds to state my case?
Old 02-17-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejwooly View Post
Uncle Emil? Uncle Gerard? 30 Seconds? ok, you have 30 seconds from me starting from now!

Old 02-17-2008, 12:56 PM   #8
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Quote:
Uncle Emil? Uncle Gerard? 30 Seconds? ok, you have 30 seconds from me starting from now!
30 Seconds be over on my watch.

Old 02-17-2008, 12:58 PM   #9
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Uncle Emil? Uncle Gerard? 30 Seconds? ok, you have 30 secodns from me starting from now!
I do apologize for all I have done wrong and everything. I would also like to say thanks to LOTski and Rammy, because you both helped me get over Johnny. I really would like to ask you don't expell me, which i know is a far cry considering my second chance was probably blown a long time ago, and the only reason I'm here is because waffle hasn't seemed to take notice yet (no offense, you are a great moderator [and that wasn't sucking up]) So just yea.........I'll say it now, I am over Johnny, only because of you guys here at Wings900 though, especially LOTski, Rammy, and Emil.

-Thank You

P.S. If I don't reply right away, I'm flying an IFR from KDTW to KMDW, then watching the Daytona 500
Old 02-17-2008, 01:24 PM   #10
ATP Captain

Here's the problem in a gist: nobody can help a person who doesn't want to help himself. We've tried in a subtle way, in a direct way, in a private way and in a public way. Help simply doesn't work, because you are not ready to help yourself.
Old 02-17-2008, 01:56 PM   #11
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
You've had MUCH more than that, yet decided to waste it on other frivolous things instead. Now LEAVE on your own or be forced out, it's your call.
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Here's the problem in a gist: nobody can help a person who doesn't want to help himself. We've tried in a subtle way, in a direct way, in a private way and in a public way. Help simply doesn't work, because you are not ready to help yourself.
I just did.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #13
ATP Captain

Quote:
I just did.
Again......... to be continued ..........
Old 02-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #14
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon

I think it's best to move on and not be forced out
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #15
RJ Second Officer

If I'm not expelled, your patience will be rewarded.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: