Should Waffle expell thejwooly? - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Should Waffle expel thejwooly?
YES! 32 78.05%
No! 9 21.95%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:26 AM   #61
RJ Captain

aviatorboy is flying under the radaraviatorboy is flying under the radaraviatorboy is flying under the radar
Re: Should Waffle expell thejwooly?

This thread is actually becoming rather comical now with all the bickering between unitedair4ever and thejwooly.
BTW I voted to boot him out.

Old 02-18-2008, 01:06 AM   #62
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

I think Waffle is in Indonesia so it will take some time...
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 01:22 AM   #63
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor

... and one of the reasons I make only weekly visits rears it's head again... oh well, it comes in cycles, though it's always the same age group of forum goers...

Teeny-boppers (and others who for some reason feel the need to splash your entire life on these forums) - find somewhere else to vent and carry on your dramas. The occassional off-topic or general subject posting allows people to find common ground beyond collecting model planes. Using the forums as a chatroom and displaying your obvious immaturity and total lack of respect for the subject-base of the forum provided by the W900 crew only drags on us that are here for a reason other than to see our own posts.

If you can find something better (or anything else at all) to do, by all means, please go do it.
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-18-2008, 02:11 AM   #64
First Officer

N1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO777/200 View Post
I think Waffle is in Indonesia so it will take some time...
Waffle isn't the only person who runs these forums........
He may be the most "vocal" but there are others
N1786B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:35 AM   #65
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1786B View Post
Waffle isn't the only person who runs these forums........
He may be the most "vocal" but there are others
Hey Jim - no offence. Waffle has the track record!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:48 AM   #66
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Waffle is just like a cop, can't find him when ya need him!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #67
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedair4ever View Post
I voted NO he is my friend and he has a right just like you to be here on wings900 if he gets on your nerves then just leave the site or go to another thread
You're telling me, a well respected member (by some , to leave when i've been on the forums longer than you've been born.

If I could have my 2 cents.

thejwooly is/was Captain_W. During their time as Captain_W he would go on and on and on, for what seemed an eternity about this guy he was in love with, therefore making him depressed therefore venting his depression on the boards. I think I can say that everyone on this board has been depressed at times in their life,

Rammstein:The Wings900.com, Walt Disney World Fan/Nut
Rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:44 PM   #68
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Can someone just shoot me now...or point me in the direction of the closest bridge...

This is soooo ridiculous

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:11 PM   #69
Captain

Boeing777 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
Can someone just shoot me now...or point me in the direction of the closest bridge...

This is soooo ridiculous

I totally agree 100%!

Kyle G. Ludwick International Airport
www.freewebs.com/internationalairportsinc
Muncie, Indiana
Member of the BSA

I AM A PROUD PILOT!!!
Boeing777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:11 PM   #70
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejwooly View Post
Ed, your right, no-one on Wings900 deserves this, they aren't wrong for being mad at me, so don't get mad at them damn it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedair4ever View Post
well still i will stand up for you jwooly you don`t deserve this neither does anyone else on wings900
well... aparently my friend Marshal did... He was here longer than you and a much better member than you were. Yes I realize that you need to stand up for your friends but you can see how far that got me... My friend is still gone. Just give it up your a problem to everyone and the only reason that they are asking you to leave is because they care about this forum and want to help keep the reputation of this forum. Just give it up.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:30 PM   #71
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
My friend Marshal is gone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
Well... aparently my friend Marshal did... He was here longer than you and a much better member than you were...My friend is still gone.
What happened to Marshall?

Wow, I must really be out of the loop lately

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #72
RJ Captain

cyhupilot is flying under the radarcyhupilot is flying under the radarcyhupilot is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
What happened to Marshall?

Wow, I must really be out of the loop lately
He owed waffle some money but did not want to pay up so waffle banned him (that's a shortened version of the story.)
cyhupilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:34 PM   #73
First Officer

Vuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting startedVuele Vueling is getting started

Vuele Vueling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #74
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
I am emotional and Emil isn't? Here we go again with that pot calling the kettle black thing again!
My point exactly kettle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Might as well fess up - I'm Ed.
Quote:
Ed? I thought I was Jason. No Brian. Oh hell I don't know who I am!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Heck, I don't know what I am!
No...i'm Spartacus!! Wrong name???
Old 02-18-2008, 06:26 PM   #75
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuele Vueling View Post
Gordon - this is without a doubt one of the best posts of the year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
My point exactly kettle

No...i'm Spartacus!! Wrong name???
I am the Walrus.......

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: