Should Waffle expell thejwooly? - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Should Waffle expel thejwooly?
YES! 32 78.05%
No! 9 21.95%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:23 PM   #31
RJ Second Officer

thejwooly is flying under the radar
Re: Should Waffle expell thejwooly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitedair4ever View Post
I voted NO he is my friend and he has a right just like you to be here on wings900 if he gets on your nerves then just leave the site or go to another thread
Hey Ed, I'm not asking ANYONE to leave, and neither should you, I think we can all get along without removing anyone.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:27 PM   #32

unitedair4ever is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejwooly View Post
Hey Ed, I'm not asking ANYONE to leave, and neither should you, I think we can all get along without removing anyone.
well still i will stand up for you jwooly you don`t deserve this neither does anyone else on wings900
unitedair4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:28 PM   #33
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Hay you a*****e he has a right to be here just like you do he can give his opinion if he wants H**L he can talk about his day even if it`s not related to the subject he has the right to visit this site just like th rest of you on wings900!!!! Just leave the person alone and move on
Uh, Ed, that didn't help. I will not bring up that subject, it WAS wrong of me.

Old 02-17-2008, 10:30 PM   #34
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
well still i will stand up for you jwooly you don`t deserve this neither does anyone else on wings900
Ed, your right, no-one on Wings900 deserves this, they aren't wrong for being mad at me, so don't get mad at them damn it!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:32 PM   #35
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Hay you a*****e he has a right to be here just like you do he can give his opinion if he wants H**L he can talk about his day even if it`s not related to the subject he has the right to visit this site just like th rest of you on wings900!!!! Just leave the person alone and move on
Wow! You posted the same thing three times. That is by far the best way to convince people of your point of view. Just when I thought you couldn't convince me anymore you then insulted someone who is much more respected than you and your buddy. Your tact and intelligence are a lesson to us all.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #36
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufthansa340 View Post
Wow! You posted the same thing three times. That is by far the best way to convince people of your point of view. Just when I thought you couldn't convince me anymore you then insulted someone who is much more respected than you and your buddy. Your tact and intelligence are a lesson to us all.
Ed's my friend, but yeah, that was kinda dumb.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejwooly View Post
Ed, your right, no-one on Wings900 deserves this, they aren't wrong for being mad at me, so don't get mad at them damn it!
Well i gotta stand up for you it is not right they get mad at you they should just ignore your comment and move. i am mad at them because you shouldn`t be treated like this neither does anyone else but you should not get kicked out

That`s final!!!!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:36 PM   #38

Quote:
well i am giving my opinion
Old 02-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #39
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Well i gotta stand up for you it is not right they get mad at you they should just ignore your comment and move. i am mad at them because you shouldn`t be treated like this neither does anyone else but you should not get kicked out

That`s final!!!!
Admittedly, Ignoring the damn starburst oh bugger post would've helped. But they have a reason to get mad at me damn it, so let them be mad, i don't give two craps! It ended a long time ago, and someone made a snide comment, and I screwed up again, but it's over now damn it! you do realize that!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:37 PM   #40
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
well i am giving my opinion
It seems that you emphasized quantity over quality there...
Old 02-17-2008, 10:38 PM   #41
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
It seems that you emphasized quantity over quality there...
True!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:44 PM   #42
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobbyLOT 737-300 is a legend of the hobby

Easy guys, easy guys. I get both sides, but I don't think thejwooly should be banned. If he gets too upsetting, I guess you can use the nice and shiney "Ignore user" button that will make it so you can't read their post. I did that with a member who kept following me to insult my intellegence on here and DA.C and thing's have been going well for me.
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:48 PM   #43
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOT 737-300 View Post
Easy guys, easy guys. I get both sides, but I don't think thejwooly should be banned. If he gets too upsetting, I guess you can use the nice and shiney "Ignore user" button that will make it so you can't read their post. I did that with a member who kept following me to insult my intellegence on here and DA.C and thing's have been going well for me.
It goes without saying but, thank you!
Old 02-17-2008, 10:49 PM   #44

Well i am now standing down from this thread it`s not worth it to stand for someone who doesn`t appreciate someone who stands up for him/her
Old 02-17-2008, 10:51 PM   #45
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

I have a few more choice words right now for Wooly and Ed, but they risk getting me banned. As to the Ignore button, that's a good feature if there were only 1 person with a problem (e.g. if I wanted to ignore Wahoo's posts). However, in a case like with Wooly - where it's the ENTIRE FORUM who has a problem with them - the right thing to do is for the offending party to be removed.
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: