Should Waffle expell thejwooly? - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Should Waffle expel thejwooly?
YES! 32 78.05%
No! 9 21.95%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #16
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
Re: Should Waffle expell thejwooly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejwooly View Post
If I'm not expelled, your patience will be rewarded.
well, the forum has survived many of your kind of 12 to 15 years old children who got internet access 2 years too early and came here, spamming the forum with nonsense and then, after getting tired of it a couple of month later finally left and have never been seen again.
Based on this experience I'm quite optimistic that our patience would be rewarded
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2008, 05:45 PM   #17
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejwooly View Post
If I'm not expelled, your patience will be rewarded.
right that will just give Waffle a bigger reason to get rid of you.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:11 PM   #18
RJ Second Officer

Dave Wictor is flying under the radar

Fellow collectors seem pretty easy goin' and tolerant here, so if fellow collectors are asking someone to "step aside" it might be good advise to do so, gracefully, as opposed to getting "kicked out" I think we all visit this website to obviously talk about model airplanes, but also to give our brains a little rest from the "bullsh--" that we all encounter in our lives.

Old 02-17-2008, 07:22 PM   #19
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
well, the forum has survived many of your kind of 12 to 15 years old children who got internet access 2 years too early and came here, spamming the forum with nonsense and then, after getting tired of it a couple of month later finally left and have never been seen again.
Based on this experience I'm quite optimistic that our patience would be rewarded
im not spamming or getting tired.. i LOVE w900 as for thejwooly, i voted yes although i havent seen alot of posts from him
Old 02-17-2008, 07:24 PM   #20
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ek&sq View Post
im not spamming or getting tired.. i LOVE w900 as for thejwooly, i voted yes although i havent seen alot of posts from him
Why vote, when you don't have a proper opinion on his previous posts?

Rammstein:The Wings900.com, Walt Disney World Fan/Nut
Rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:26 PM   #21
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

My friend Marshal is gone, but wooly bully lingers like a bad fart.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 07:53 PM   #22
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
Why vote, when you don't have a proper opinion on his previous posts?
to help u guys!! see, the 'yes' is already upto 80%
Old 02-17-2008, 08:32 PM   #23
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I love this forum. It's like Anet without the burn. There are many members on here with considerably more patience than i. If they would like someone gone you can be certain i am well past that point. My tide mark is generally Doc followed by big E. The two most patient members on here. Sorry Cap-but you are such an emotional guy! The Johnny crap flipped me long ago!

PS this post is beer impaired
Old 02-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #24
RJ Captain

cyhupilot is flying under the radarcyhupilot is flying under the radarcyhupilot is flying under the radar

I honestly have not seen anything wrong with thejwooly. I think everyone should leave the poor kid alone.... I mean he's 14 years old for crying out loud. I don't know what he did, but he's said sorry countless times and he does not seem to be doing anything wrong lately.
If everyone would stop saying bad stuff about him then he wouldn't have to keep on defending himself and he can post useful aviation stuff and model collecting stuff..... (you do collect models don't you thejwooly??)
cyhupilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 09:30 PM   #25
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhupilot View Post
I honestly have not seen anything wrong with thejwooly. I think everyone should leave the poor kid alone.... I mean he's 14 years old for crying out loud. I don't know what he did, but he's said sorry countless times and he does not seem to be doing anything wrong lately.
If everyone would stop saying bad stuff about him then he wouldn't have to keep on defending himself and he can post useful aviation stuff and model collecting stuff..... (you do collect models don't you thejwooly??)
Actually I don't think many people have been responding to his posts. He just opens his mouth and inserts his foot many times over! It gets to be a bit much. His comments are rather sickening if you ask me.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #26
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
I love this forum. It's like Anet without the burn. There are many members on here with considerably more patience than i. If they would like someone gone you can be certain i am well past that point. My tide mark is generally Doc followed by big E. The two most patient members on here. Sorry Cap-but you are such an emotional guy! The Johnny crap flipped me long ago!

PS this post is beer impaired
I am emotional and Emil isn't? Here we go again with that pot calling the kettle black thing again!

Old 02-17-2008, 09:53 PM   #27
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
My friend Marshal is gone, but wooly bully lingers like a bad fart.
Great point, but even bad farts have character and integrity, wooly does not.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:06 PM   #28

unitedair4ever is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
Who the hell voted "no"?

Unless it's thejwooly, then are you, the person that voted "no", bloody mental?
I voted NO he is my friend and he has a right just like you to be here on wings900 if he gets on your nerves then just leave the site or go to another thread
unitedair4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #29

People thejwooly has the right to visit this site just like everyone else here on wings900 and has the right just like you to post forums. Even if he does post threads or comments that do not make sense or aren`t related to the subject just leave him alone and go about your life. I know the person that owns the username and he says many times that he is sorry for what he has posted or commented. Just move people and forgive this person.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:21 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
You've had MUCH more than that, yet decided to waste it on other frivolous things instead. Now LEAVE on your own or be forced out, it's your call.
Hay you a*****e he has a right to be here just like you do he can give his opinion if he wants H**L he can talk about his day even if it`s not related to the subject he has the right to visit this site just like th rest of you on wings900!!!! Just leave the person alone and move on

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: