FlyingDoc should be Flyingkook! - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-01-2008, 10:57 PM   #91
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon
Re: FlyingDoc should be Flyingkook!

I agree. That is a 727-200 nose

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2008, 08:23 AM   #92
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
I agree. That is a 727-200 nose
Flyingdoc needs new gl***** - that pic has been incorrectly labeled for years!!! Doh!

HERE is a fav pic of the Ansett DC-9!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:12 AM   #93
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

This is such a cool head-on shot of the F-111 AND in the camo colours that they wore when I were a lad (not the boring generic low-viz grey that everything gets painted these days)

Old 10-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #94
Operations Director

Another retro moment... this beautifully restored Hudson bomber in RAAF colours still makes the rounds of the airshows and looks brand new.

Old 10-12-2008, 04:53 PM   #95
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Well, here is my two cents to Doc's thread.

$00.02

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:36 AM   #96
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedEx AirMaster View Post
Well, here is my two cents to Doc's thread.

$00.02
Hey D' - with the current exchange rate that's worth aboot $27.64!

I was lucky enough to see a C-17 on the tarmac at Hobart last week. Here is a better pic over our nation's capital.

Old 10-24-2008, 06:39 PM   #97
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
This is such a cool head-on shot of the F-111 AND in the camo colours that they wore when I were a lad (not the boring generic low-viz grey that everything gets painted these days)

The RNZAF was seriously interested in the F-111 Program during the 60's along with F-4's, would have been cool to see 'Dump N Burns' over Ohakea.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Hey D' - with the current exchange rate that's worth aboot $27.64!

I was lucky enough to see a C-17 on the tarmac at Hobart last week. Here is a better pic over our nation's capital.

It's not fair, all my friends have them, Australia, UK, Canada, US, please can we have them Auntie Helen, pretty please with sugar on top.

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 02:08 PM   #98
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

The C-17 is a trully graceful bird. I was lucky enough to see one fly over my house this year-i just wasn't as close as i would have liked
Old 10-26-2008, 08:54 AM   #99
Operations Director

Another nice Globemaster shot then...

Old 10-26-2008, 12:54 PM   #100
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Where was that pic taken Doc? Looks like a place i visited on the East coast a few years back but i'm probably a few thousand miles out!
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #101
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Where is the good doctor these days?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 01:07 AM   #102
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Where is the good doctor these days?
Check around the street corner... you might find one

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #103
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Find one what?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:44 AM   #104
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Find one what?
A doc... but I could be wrong.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:03 PM   #105
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co View Post
A doc... but I could be wrong.
I'm not looking for "A" doc, I am looking for the "FlyingDoc". He might be snowed in in Australia. It is winter downunder. Maybe we'll see a FlyingDoc Winter Wunderland thread soon.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: