Too Funny! - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.50 average.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:05 PM   #46
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Re: Too Funny!

Yeah same thing with the Democratic congress, they're approval rating is even lower! Here's the Queen speaker by the way...

And then of course this guy was busy doing other things and didn't worry too much about Osama.

Ooops! That silly dog!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-14-2007, 10:33 PM   #47

PTEric is flying under the radar

I see Captain Wahoo is one of the people who vote only for their party. Give congress time to see if they are any good. They haven't had almost 7 years to try to prove themselves (or should I say screw up a country). 9/11 hapened on Dubyas (Bush) watch. How long was he President before 9/11? During Clinton, the Country was as strong as it has been in years. I didn't approve of his personal life, but that didn't screw up a country (or two). Republicans seem to have a hard time admitting failure and fear change. All I'm saying is to have an open mind and to give new things a chance.
PTEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:55 PM   #48
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTEric View Post
I see Captain Wahoo is one of the people who vote only for their party. Give congress time to see if they are any good. They haven't had almost 7 years to try to prove themselves (or should I say screw up a country). 9/11 hapened on Dubyas (Bush) watch. How long was he President before 9/11? During Clinton, the Country was as strong as it has been in years. I didn't approve of his personal life, but that didn't screw up a country (or two). Republicans seem to have a hard time admitting failure and fear change. All I'm saying is to have an open mind and to give new things a chance.
They've had a whole year already, during which time they were alleging to be able to "Lower the national gas prices" and "improve Social Security and the health care plans" - NONE of which I have seen happen, let alone signs of progress towards.
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-14-2007, 11:19 PM   #49
Captain

n747ua is flying under the radar

Quote:
I find that explanation quite amusing. Did you know, on average of course, that the American public elects a Republican president only after a Democrat has served one term, and a Republican is more likely to be reelected as well. And it also amazes me that you think Clinton's presidency didn't, how did you put it? "Not screw up the country." Clinton had the over5 opportunities to capture Osama Bin Laden during the 90's, but he felt it would not be best for relations. Meanwhile the 9/11 attacks were being planned. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It is well known that our military is "stretched to the limit" as time magazine put it, and why do you think that is. Hmmm.. could it be that the Clinton administration closed almost half of our military bases and cut the military up to 50%. And the thing I really get a kick out of it how many Bob Joe's thinks they know what the situation is in Iraq consist of, but they don't. Go through a United States Armed force training and then you will get some idea of why we can not leave that hell hole we call Iraq.
n747ua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:27 PM   #50
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
You are neither Democrat or Republican! Now that's too funny!

You gotta admit, this is funny!

Yeah you're right, I do follow my "party". I believe what Republicans stand for and that's smaller government, less taxes and more freedom. I don't need the government telling me how to run my life.

I love my country and if we had this war in the Clinton era, even though I didn't agree with much he did, I want America to win. I would have supported Clinton because he was our president and this is our country and he was the leader of our country. When the enemy sees this infighting and one party making a mockery of another party, that emboldens them. Our world doesn't need that. This war would probably be over if the Democrats would get over Bush winning the election in 2000 and would pull together as a nation. The world sees this too and thinks we're weak. Do you want the world to think we are a weak nation or a strong nation? Right now with the media shoving this Democratic "let's just pull out we lost" crap down everyone's throat and Bush is evil. What do you expect. Stand up for America, support America. Maybe you don't like Bush, but just think we could've had Al Gore in when 9/11 happened and I shutter to think what might have happened then.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Last edited by Captain Wahoo; 11-15-2007 at 12:08 AM.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:05 AM   #51
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Let me tell you guys, I served during the First Gulf War in the Air Force under Bush Sr. (not a bad Pres., except he should have finished the job). I served under Clinton (good Pres.). Our Current President needs to Go, and I can't wait until he is out of office and I know a lot of Military service members who feel the same way. Over the past 6 years, our Country has taken huge steps backwards and we need a change bad. I'm neither a Democrat or Republican, I'm an American and I vote with my gut and heart, and not along party lines like most people do (maybe we should do away with parties and vote for candidates who we think will do the job the best). I for one am tired of whats going on with this war and our Presidents excuse why we are there, high gas prices, and a vice-president whos company is in charge of cleaning up and fixing what we done. There are very few Americans who can actually say we are better off with this President with a 30% approval rating.
I like the idea of No Parties. I'm sadly not going to be able to vote in the '08 election I miss it by a year. But I agree with everything you say. Though I have to add one thing, and that is that the US Congress approval rating is actually lower than the Presidents. Yes its hard to believe but it is true. My vote... Who ever will protect the troops the best!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 12:47 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by n747ua View Post
I find that explanation quite amusing. Did you know, on average of course, that the American public elects a Republican president only after a Democrat has served one term, and a Republican is more likely to be reelected as well. And it also amazes me that you think Clinton's presidency didn't, how did you put it? "Not screw up the country." Clinton had the over5 opportunities to capture Osama Bin Laden during the 90's, but he felt it would not be best for relations. Meanwhile the 9/11 attacks were being planned. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. It is well known that our military is "stretched to the limit" as time magazine put it, and why do you think that is. Hmmm.. could it be that the Clinton administration closed almost half of our military bases and cut the military up to 50%. And the thing I really get a kick out of it how many Bob Joe's thinks they know what the situation is in Iraq consist of, but they don't. Go through a United States Armed force training and then you will get some idea of why we can not leave that hell hole we call Iraq.
If you read my earlier post, I served in the US Air Force during the first Gulf War. So I have been through Military training. Have you? I have been through the cutbacks and knew plenty of guys and gals who took the early out, and we were never stretched to the limit, and wouldn't be if we didn't have a President who thinks he can play war on two different countries. Finish one before you start another. When you have actually served in the real military and see how things are run, then I will pay attention and not laugh at your posts.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
You are neither Democrat or Republican! Now that's too funny!

You gotta admit, this is funny!

Yeah you're right, I do follow my "party". I believe what Republicans stand for and that's smaller government, less taxes and more freedom. I don't need the government telling me how to run my life.

I love my country and if we had this war in the Clinton era, even though I didn't agree with much he did, I want America to win. I would have supported Clinton because he was our president and this is our country and he was the leader of our country. When the enemy sees this infighting and one party making a mockery of another party, that emboldens them. Our world doesn't need that. This war would probably be over if the Democrats would get over Bush winning the election in 2000 and would pull together as a nation. The world sees this too and thinks we're weak. Do you want the world to think we are a weak nation or a strong nation? Right now with the media shoving this Democratic "let's just pull out we lost" crap down everyone's throat and Bush is evil. What do you expect. Stand up for America, support America. Maybe you don't like Bush, but just think we could've had Al Gore in when 9/11 happened and I shutter to think what might have happened then.
That pic is cool! Yes, it is true I am neither a Dem or Rep. I voted for Bush Sr., Clinton, Gore, Bush (hoping he could finish the job). We pulled out of Vietnam, but can't in Iraq because we need the oil. If it was up to me, one plane, one bomb. I'm ready for a change, and if its Democrats taking over the White House, thats fine with me. Lets see what they can do.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:07 AM   #54
Captain

Quote:
If you read my earlier post, I served in the US Air Force during the first Gulf War. So I have been through Military training. Have you? I have been through the cutbacks and knew plenty of guys and gals who took the early out, and we were never stretched to the limit, and wouldn't be if we didn't have a President who thinks he can play war on two different countries. Finish one before you start another. When you have actually served in the real military and see how things are run, then I will pay attention and not laugh at your posts.
Air Force, thats your first problem, (just joking). See now, I did not know that and I value your opinion a little bit more, but spending weeks at a time on different naval bases, being treated the same as regular military personnel, you start to get an idea of how things are run. Then when you have a father who was also in the military, things are seen in a different light. But just so you know, at least in the Navy, not sure about the AF, but it has changed quite a bit since the 90's. During RTC, the chiefs were screaming how they "wished it was the 90's back when they were being trained."
Old 11-15-2007, 01:10 AM   #55
Captain

Quote:
If it was up to me, one plane, one bomb.
That sounds like an acceptable solution at the moment, but I would imagine it might cause some tensions between countries.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:30 AM   #56
Operations Director

Quote:
That pic is cool! Yes, it is true I am neither a Dem or Rep. I voted for Bush Sr., Clinton, Gore, Bush (hoping he could finish the job). We pulled out of Vietnam, but can't in Iraq because we need the oil. If it was up to me, one plane, one bomb. I'm ready for a change, and if its Democrats taking over the White House, thats fine with me. Lets see what they can do.
I also like the idea of one plane one bomb.

See Eric, the point I was trying to make is we need to gather together, Democrats, Republicans, Americans.

I will tell you a little Wahoo story. I was on a hockey team last year. There was this one player, let's just say I didn't like him, he didn't like me. But when we were on the ice together, we needed to play as a team or we wouldn't win the game.

If I was a quarterback on a football team, final seconds of the game, score is 13-10 we were down and you being the fleet footed wide receiver that you are was wide open in the end zone only ten yards away. Waving your arms surprisingly no one around, I look directly at you and I decide to run. Trying to get the glory all to myself, neglecting the team and our fans. We lose the game. All because you and I didn't see eye to eye.

If you and I were in war together and you were injured and I had the option of saying to hell with you, you are a Democrat (For example only) I am just going to leave you there to rot, or I would say he's an American brother who needs me, I will save him. I, of course, would save you or anyone, whether they were black or white, Democrat or Republican as long as they were on my team. The American team.

That is what we as Americans need to do. Get on the same team, figure out a resolve (I do like your idea) and get the hell out. Not just get the hell out without finishing the job. Again. We need a unified country not a divided country and that starts from the top down. The rest of the world will see that and thus have much more respect for us.

I salute you and Marshal for being true Americans.

God Bless America!

This my last post on this, now let's get back to "Too funny" hopefully without any political overtones.

Old 11-15-2007, 01:37 AM   #57
Captain

FedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast iconFedEx777 is a diecast icon

Quote:

This my last post on this, now let's get back to "Too funny" hopefully without any political overtones.

Wahoo, I have to agree with this statment. The last few posts have been off topic. Doc is probably happy that this political thing is over.

Jason
FedEx777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:00 AM   #58
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

Quote:
We should see your President made a mockery of. I bet you wouldn't.

A bit shameful.

This would never fly in FDR's time in WWII.
i LOVE the US. If I could, I would live there. Our original plans were too move to LA but we moved to singapore because its closer to india. i dont think india's president looks great either; he looks weird and i'm sorry if I offended you. It was just a funny picture.
ps: i'm not from iran or the middle east
Old 11-15-2007, 10:16 PM   #59

Captain_W is flying under the radar

All Politicians Are Idiots, Don't Care If They're Left, Right, Green, Yellow , Whatever!

"Wahoo, I have to agree with this statment. The last few posts have been off topic. Doc is probably happy that this political thing is over." - FE777

Whoops, Missed Your Post!

Last edited by Captain_W; 11-15-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Captain_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:20 AM   #60
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

I had completely forgotten about this thread - it just got too political.

Let's see if we can bring back a smile or two...

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: