Too Funny! - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.50 average.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #31
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Re: Too Funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Disturbing, but funny!

That was disturbing! I bet they show that in Iran.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2007, 05:16 PM   #32
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated

Quote:
Disturbing, but funny!

Watch out. When I become a Cabin Crew member (aka Trolley Dolly ), I will make that video, reality

Rammstein:The Wings900.com, Walt Disney World Fan/Nut
Rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:48 PM   #33
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
Watch out. When I become a Cabin Crew member (aka Trolley Dolly ), I will make that video, reality
I bet you were the inspiration for that video...
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2007, 05:49 PM   #34
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
I bet you were the inspiration for that video...
Well, if I was, i'm going to sue. I was never asked regarding the siuation.

Old 11-13-2007, 06:21 PM   #35
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Well, if I was, i'm going to sue. I was never asked regarding the siuation.
They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

(Then again, "they" also say that there is Global Warming...)
Old 11-13-2007, 06:24 PM   #36
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:

Egads!

That's just sick.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 11-13-2007, 06:27 PM   #37
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Egads!

That's just sick.
...and I love you too!

Old 11-14-2007, 07:29 AM   #38
Tech Junkie

ek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributorek&sq is a good contributor

Quote:
Republicans, close your eyes!

You gotta admit - the guy who put this together did a brilliant job!

where did ya find that one doc? im sharing it with my class for my "famous people" project its hilarious.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:49 PM   #39
Operations Director

We should see your President made a mockery of. I bet you wouldn't.

A bit shameful.

This would never fly in FDR's time in WWII.

Last edited by Captain Wahoo; 11-14-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:14 PM   #40
Air Wisconsin

Quote:
We should see your President made a mockery of. I bet you wouldn't.

A bit shameful.

This would never fly in FDR's time in WWII.
As true as that may be, not many other countries even grant the freedom to make such remarks in the first place. There's a reason you don't see people like Hugo Chavez or Ahmud Ihmanutjob or Kim Longbeen Ill or any of those other dictators poked at in the same way.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:19 PM   #41
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
As true as that may be, not many other countries even grant the freedom to make such remarks in the first place. There's a reason you don't see people like Hugo Chavez or Ahmud Ihmanutjob or Kim Longbeen Ill or any of those other dictators poked at in the same way.
This is true, and I guess the rest of the world doesn't have to be patriotic towards the US, however I will. I love America and will defend it and it's freedoms.

And Iím proud to be an American where at least I know Iím free.
And I wonít forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And Iíd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
ĎCause there ainít no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM   #42
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
This is true, and I guess the rest of the world doesn't have to be patriotic towards the US, however I will. I love America and will defend it and it's freedoms.

And Iím proud to be an American where at least I know Iím free.
And I wonít forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And Iíd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
ĎCause there ainít no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.
I love that song!!!! Thanks Brian for showing that someone else in the world loves the USA!!!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:57 PM   #43
Operations Director

There I feel better. Oh there's more though! Now that you woke up Wahoo!

Old 11-14-2007, 08:03 PM   #44
Operations Director

This not funny, but I am boycotting this SOB (Sorry)

No I wouldn't!

Old 11-14-2007, 09:04 PM   #45

PTEric is flying under the radar

Let me tell you guys, I served during the First Gulf War in the Air Force under Bush Sr. (not a bad Pres., except he should have finished the job). I served under Clinton (good Pres.). Our Current President needs to Go, and I can't wait until he is out of office and I know a lot of Military service members who feel the same way. Over the past 6 years, our Country has taken huge steps backwards and we need a change bad. I'm neither a Democrat or Republican, I'm an American and I vote with my gut and heart, and not along party lines like most people do (maybe we should do away with parties and vote for candidates who we think will do the job the best). I for one am tired of whats going on with this war and our Presidents excuse why we are there, high gas prices, and a vice-president whos company is in charge of cleaning up and fixing what we done. There are very few Americans who can actually say we are better off with this President with a 30% approval rating.
PTEric is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: