Too Funny! - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 2.50 average.
Old 01-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #136
Lurker

rapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributor
Re: Too Funny!

More suitible for the "Oh Bugger" thread

Thank God he's out of there!

Old 01-20-2009, 04:07 PM   #137
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapleylikeba View Post

More suitible for the "Oh Bugger" thread

Thank God he's out of there!
Don't be rude.

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #138
Lurker

rapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributorrapleylikeba is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chard View Post
Don't be rude.
Harsh, I know! But Bush was a huge mistake!

Old 01-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #139
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Quote:
That's your opinion.

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #140
EI...EI...O!!!

neil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting startedneil330 is getting started

Quote:
That's what his dad said!!!

www.aerlingus.com

neil330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #141
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Thank God he's outta there!

BTW this is me being polite as I could say much more about the guy...

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #142
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

At least he kept us safe since 9/11.

Thank you.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #143
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

Quote:
No not really... more like congress.... (but I don't want to get into a huge argument.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
At least he kept us safe since 9/11.

Thank you.
Very true!

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #144
Lurker

Well, out with the old and in with the new! Barak Obama shall make the future of the world bright for the next 8 years, assuming he's good enough to win us over for the next election, which I hope he does.

Good luck Obama! I'm counting on you! Even though I'm 3500 miles away from your country!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:59 PM   #145

LAX-777 is flying under the radar

He really didn't. He was a warmonger and invaded Iraq and killed and tortured more people (Iraqis AND Americans) than was necessary.
LAX-777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #146

LAX-777 is flying under the radar

He will. And it's Barack.
LAX-777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:09 PM   #147
RJ First Officer

thornet28 is getting startedthornet28 is getting startedthornet28 is getting startedthornet28 is getting started

Lol, pure irony. Not expected but hilarious
thornet28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #148
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAX-777 View Post
He will. And it's Barack.
Sorry
Well, at least I didn't call him Osama. I can't believe some people couldn't say he's name or even know it. There's a thick girl in my class who thought he became president when he was elected. She also thought that The Netherlands didn't exist, New York was the capital of Brazil, Sydney was the capital of Australia and guliable wasn't a real word, which is why the "Did you know that the word guliable has been taken out of the dictionary?" joke didn't work on her.

Oh, yeah, and she doesn't know what HD means yet she has a HDTV. I had to tell her about HD, Blueray (which she also asked about) and standard resolution. I know you wouldn't expect people to know the figures, but to not know what "HD" means in a country where every teenager has a mobile phone, watches TV and are fired at with adverts from TV and computer stores is just strange, especially when HDTV's are advertised on TV all the time!

Last edited by rapleylikeba; 01-20-2009 at 08:12 PM.
rapleylikeba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #149
First Officer

lufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributorlufthansa340 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Sorry
Well, at least I didn't call him Osama. I can't believe some people couldn't say he's name or even know it. There's a thick girl in my class who thought he became president when he was elected. She also thought that The Netherlands didn't exist, New York was the capital of Brazil, Sydney was the capital of Australia and guliable wasn't a real word, which is why the "Did you know that the word guliable has been taken out of the dictionary?" joke didn't work on her.

Oh, yeah, and she doesn't know what HD means yet she has a HDTV. I had to tell her about HD, Blueray (which she also asked about) and standard resolution. I know you wouldn't expect people to know the figures, but to not know what "HD" means in a country where every teenager has a mobile phone, watches TV and are fired at with adverts from TV and computer stores is just strange, especially when HDTV's are advertised on TV all the time!
Guliable isn't a word ... poor girl. Maybe you should cut her some slack Rapley... after all not evryone can be the sharpest tool in the shed.

Last edited by lufthansa340; 01-20-2009 at 08:24 PM.
lufthansa340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:19 PM   #150
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAX-777 View Post
He really didn't. He was a warmonger and invaded Iraq and killed and tortured more people (Iraqis AND Americans) than was necessary.
Care to elaborate?

What would you have done after 9/11?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: