Wings900 Discussion Forums

Wings900 Discussion Forums (https://www.wings900.com/vb/)
-   General Squawk Talk (https://www.wings900.com/vb/general-squawk-talk/)
-   -   Air Hostesses (https://www.wings900.com/vb/general-squawk-talk/29551-air-hostesses.html)

flyingdoc 04-20-2007 11:34 AM

Air Hostesses
 
A topic that seems to have been neglected in these forums - I dedicate these pics to my mate Captain Wahoo and all those others old enough to remember when hosties looked like this.

These are ads you won't see anymore!

[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...osties1970.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ttHostieAd.jpg[/IMG]

The top celebrates TAA's new uniforms in 1970 and the bottom an ad of similar vintage from Ansett welcoming the pending arrival of its new B737's.

furryforest 04-20-2007 12:40 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
I posted a pic oh here a while ago with umpteen "hosties" standing in front of the, then new, 741. Times have changed!!

Eherran 04-20-2007 11:36 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by flyingdoc (Post 197478)
A topic that seems to have been neglected in these forums - I dedicate these pics to my mate Captain Wahoo and all those others old enough to remember when hosties looked like this.

These are ads you won't see anymore!

[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...osties1970.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ttHostieAd.jpg[/IMG]

The top celebrates TAA's new uniforms in 1970 and the bottom an ad of similar vintage from Ansett welcoming the pending arrival of its new B737's.

Is the bottom picture your long lost love Christine by any chance?;) ;)

MD11Freighter 04-21-2007 12:01 AM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
ahhh the good ol days

Captain 777 Emirates 04-21-2007 01:41 AM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
good old days back in 94 air hostess' used to be more kind

Boeing777 04-21-2007 03:39 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Hmm interesting! I never had the chance to see those days, but now-a-days they just look like people in dress clothes, if you get what I'm saying. Nothing very special about it.

furryforest 04-21-2007 07:58 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Can i just say that i love the fact FMB's never went out of fashion!

flyingdoc 04-21-2007 08:13 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by furryforest (Post 197629)
Can i just say that i love the fact FMB's never went out of fashion!

Amen brother!!

furryforest 04-21-2007 08:14 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
I'm glad that math's isn't the only universal language ;)

Eherran 04-21-2007 09:27 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by furryforest (Post 197633)
I'm glad that math's isn't the only universal language ;)

I agree, but the one in the towel isn't wearing any fmbs (actually isn't wearing much of anything) and she looks pretty appealing too.:D

furryforest 04-21-2007 09:30 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Eherran (Post 197635)
I agree, but the one in the towel isn't wearing any fmbs (actually isn't wearing much of anything) and she looks pretty appealing too.:D

Imagine her with a pair though!:P:P:P

Eherran 04-21-2007 09:33 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by furryforest (Post 197636)
Imagine her with a pair though!:P:P:P

You know I did.:eek: :eek: :P :P

furryforest 04-21-2007 09:47 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
I must show this picture to my girlfriend-it might make her think i like FMB's from a fashion history sense....who am i trying to kid-she'll see right through me in a flash!

Chard 04-21-2007 09:54 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Those were the days.......

Eherran 04-21-2007 11:02 PM

Re: Air Hostesses
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by furryforest (Post 197641)
I must show this picture to my girlfriend-it might make her think i like FMB's from a fashion history sense....who am i trying to kid-she'll see right through me in a flash!

You have a lot to learn my friend. It's all in the packaging and presentation. If you play your cards right, she'll be begging you for some FMBs. Maybe I should publish a book of pointers and tips.:idea:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.


SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2