Air Hostesses - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-21-2007, 08:36 AM   #106
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog
Re: Air Hostesses

Decisions, decisions.... Hmmm
Do I post one for Emil's tastes?...
or do I cater for the mob??

Let's see, how about one of each and you can vote which one you prefer:

Pan Am stewardess showing a lot of leg!

or PSA stewardess showing somewhat more - you decide!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 08:45 AM   #107
RJ First Officer

Reg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributor

I'll vote for none of the above. The Pan Am bird is suffering from a case of over graininess (to be fair, it is better than blurred beaver) whist the PSA hostie has thighs that could crush walnuts.

I'd vote for the topless one doing the safety demo
Reg the Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:44 AM   #108
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Decisions, decisions.... Hmmm
Do I post one for Emil's tastes?...
or do I cater for the mob??

Let's see, how about one of each and you can vote which one you prefer:

Pan Am stewardess showing a lot of leg!

or PSA stewardess showing somewhat more - you decide!
Its a close tie but for me-Pan Am lady pips PSA at the post

Old 05-21-2007, 02:09 PM   #109
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Its a close tie but for me-Pan Am lady pips PSA at the post
I call bluff Furry - PSA is wearing FMBs and we all know you would never swing your vote away from that fetish.

As for me - it's a tie. For pure fantasy purposes, the wholesome look of the PanAm hostie takes it. For pure downright sleazy sluttiness, PSA all the way. Also, since it's a tie, I can dream about both of them "servicing" me at the same time.

BTW - is "blurry beaver" an officially recognized medical condition? and is it somewhat related to the condition known as "furry forest"?
Old 05-22-2007, 04:36 AM   #110
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Looks like we're going back to the fifties for awhile.

Here's an American Airlines gal.

Old 05-22-2007, 08:08 AM   #111
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I call bluff Furry - PSA is wearing FMBs and we all know you would never swing your vote away from that fetish.

As for me - it's a tie. For pure fantasy purposes, the wholesome look of the PanAm hostie takes it. For pure downright sleazy sluttiness, PSA all the way. Also, since it's a tie, I can dream about both of them "servicing" me at the same time.

BTW - is "blurry beaver" an officially recognized medical condition? and is it somewhat related to the condition known as "furry forest"?
I was expecting someone to call my bluff. Despite my love of the FMB-as you rightly said-there's something classy and wholesome about Pan Am girl-reminded me when i was at school i used to love the Catholic schools because they were "meant" to be wholesome and pure....i'm saying no more
Old 05-22-2007, 08:48 AM   #112
Operations Director

Well I draw the line at posting pictures of nuns...
but for you Furry, just this one.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:05 AM   #113
Operations Director

OK - two! I know you appreciate a drink now and then.

Old 05-22-2007, 09:29 AM   #114
Admin

A drinking nun-i ask ya fellas does it get any better?!
Old 05-23-2007, 05:31 AM   #115
Operations Director

A couple from United.

Old 05-23-2007, 01:25 PM   #116
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

This thread has taken on a life of it's own! I enjoy looking at the retro stewardesses, that is very cool. Brings back memories. And they aint bad looking either. Women back then were classy and often times married pilots. Nowadays with some airlines the pilots stay in one hotel and the "flight attendants (You have to PC you know)" stay in another. That way you keep the 2 separated so there is no shenanigans going on.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 03:10 PM   #117
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
This thread has taken on a life of it's own! I enjoy looking at the retro stewardesses, that is very cool. Brings back memories. And they aint bad looking either. Women back then were classy and often times married pilots. Nowadays with some airlines the pilots stay in one hotel and the "flight attendants (You have to PC you know)" stay in another. That way you keep the 2 separated so there is no shenanigans going on.

I remember my first shenanigans-those were the days!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:51 PM   #118
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Well I draw the line at posting pictures of nuns...
but for you Furry, just this one.

Kind of makes you wish they got rid of their bad "habits".
Old 05-24-2007, 06:44 AM   #119
Operations Director

None of the young un's will know who Jane Wyman was but it would not have been bad to be a guy named Mike. Hosties at the movies - 50's style.

The plane used for the movie was a DC-3, "The Spirit of Washington". Some of the footage in the film was shot from a camera on the belly of the aircraft - nice landing footage and also Downtown Chicago circa 1951 (if you're interested Cap).

PS - for the young un's - Jane Wyman was the first Mrs Ronald Reagan.

Old 05-24-2007, 08:19 AM   #120
Admin

Jane Wyman was hot. I always said there was something sexier about actresses back then. As wrong as it is-Julie Andrews back in her heyday as Mary Poppins was a babe

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: