Air Hostesses - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:15 AM   #76
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog
Re: Air Hostesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
My future x wife...

Thanks Darren for posting. I've got the unedited view on my computer and been toying with posting it but was sure I'd get kicked out of here. You guys in the US have funny values - it's OK to show mass killings with automatic weapons, even to minors but show a woman's breasts and you're in big trouble - that really is screwed up!!!

(I can email the much better unedited version to those with limited imaginations)

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2007, 12:21 AM   #77
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Thanks Darren for posting. I've got the unedited view on my computer and been toying with posting it but was sure I'd get kicked out of here. You guys in the US have funny values - it's OK to show mass killings with automatic weapons, even to minors but show a woman's breasts and you're in big trouble - that really is screwed up!!!

(I can email the much better unedited version to those with limited imaginations)
If she was my flight attendant, my seat would not be the only thing in the upright position - permanently. She could just walk up and down the aisle all flight long and offer me nothing more than her smile.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:03 AM   #78
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:

Darren you hit the jackpot!

Doc-email me the pic!

Eherran-before you say it i know i'm a perv-but its a title i'm proud off!!

I have to say in my limited time flying-the only time i have never been annoyed at being woken up by a hostess was a Singapore Girl from SNG to BNE-thought i was dreaming

Old 05-14-2007, 04:30 PM   #79
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Darren you hit the jackpot!

Doc-email me the pic!

Eherran-before you say it i know i'm a perv-but its a title i'm proud off!!

I have to say in my limited time flying-the only time i have never been annoyed at being woken up by a hostess was a Singapore Girl from SNG to BNE-thought i was dreaming
email sent!

Oh my, Mr Furry - that's an awfully big model you've got! Can we play with it?

Old 05-14-2007, 05:13 PM   #80
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
email sent!

Oh my, Mr Furry - that's an awfully big model you've got! Can we play with it?

Got the Email-many thanks!

Its not the plane its the engine that powers it
Old 05-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #81
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Hey that's a Loftleidir DC-8! Sweet!

That's another airline Emil can't say!!!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:04 AM   #82
Operations Director

Today's post - more contemporary: Hooters Air!!

Old 05-15-2007, 09:35 AM   #83

Swami8 is flying under the radarSwami8 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Today's post - more contemporary: Hooters Air!!

Now there's an airline with values...
Swami8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:03 PM   #84
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Hey that's a Loftleidir DC-8! Sweet!

That's another airline Emil can't say!!!
Mr. Captain:

my engrish no so good, I like Ali Ginny airlines long time. I go read now to learn how say loftliter. many thank yous captain wahoos

regardings,

Emil
Old 05-16-2007, 07:44 AM   #85
Operations Director

By popular demand, she's back!

Old 05-16-2007, 07:55 AM   #86
Admin

Quote:

oh you are gonna get spanked for posting that one-but my compliments
Old 05-16-2007, 08:04 AM   #87
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
oh you are gonna get spanked for posting that one-but my compliments
I figure you can pick up ANY women's magazine these days and see more than that. I actually think it's beautiful and art. It certainly doesn't do my senses or sensibility any harm. (but I've got a cushion tied to my behind just in case...)

Old 05-16-2007, 03:32 PM   #88
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar

[quote=Captain Wahoo;199902]Hey that's a Loftleidir DC-8! Sweet!

That's so sad, took me a while to notice the model airplane.
RealGliderPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 05:39 PM   #89
RJ First Officer

Reg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributor

Quote:

Jesus, just look at the size of her sandwich box
Reg the Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #90
ATP Captain

Quote:

Nice airplane, I just wish that bimbo in the front would get out of the way.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: