Air Hostesses - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #61

Yasuhiro Koto is flying under the radar
Re: Air Hostesses

Last year there was a new girl in my travel agency - she asked if I wanted my Tokyo flight on Air Canada or Japan Airlines. I responded with JAL, of course, and she asked me why. Well, other than my frequent flyer card on JAL, the food is better, the service is better and the flight attendants are all young, pretty females - on Air Canada, they tend to be old French speaking women with a bad attitude or gay men (in my personal opinion, of course). No comparison for me - always JAL!
Yasuhiro Koto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #62
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuhiro Koto View Post
Last year there was a new girl in my travel agency - she asked if I wanted my Tokyo flight on Air Canada or Japan Airlines. I responded with JAL, of course, and she asked me why. Well, other than my frequent flyer card on JAL, the food is better, the service is better and the flight attendants are all young, pretty females - on Air Canada, they tend to be old French speaking women with a bad attitude or gay men (in my personal opinion, of course). No comparison for me - always JAL!
That's good!

Remind me not to fly Air Canada!!!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:29 PM   #63
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasuhiro Koto View Post
JAL of course for the reason's your giving. You put me off Air canada.

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2007, 05:38 AM   #64
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Another pic from yesteryear

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:48 AM   #65
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Another pic from yesteryear

I'll take the two Ts.
Old 05-12-2007, 11:04 AM   #66
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I'll take the two Ts.
You've reminded me (again) of the classic Kenny Everett sketch with Sid Snot relating his purchasing a cup of tea from a buxom lass in a caravan.

When asked if he wanted sugar, Sid replied 2 lumps please, whereupon the lass reached into her cleavage and deposited 2 sugar cubes into the cup of tea.

She then asked "Milk?" to which he replied "You wouldn't dare"!!!!

Old 05-12-2007, 12:04 PM   #67
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
You've reminded me (again) of the classic Kenny Everett sketch with Sid Snot relating his purchasing a cup of tea from a buxom lass in a caravan.

When asked if he wanted sugar, Sid replied 2 lumps please, whereupon the lass reached into her cleavage and deposited 2 sugar cubes into the cup of tea.

She then asked "Milk?" to which he replied "You wouldn't dare"!!!!
Great stuff! I've seen that skit and many variations on it through the years.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:00 AM   #68
Operations Director

Some more pics for Furry and the other connoisseurs

Old 05-13-2007, 06:46 AM   #69
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Some more pics for Furry and the other connoisseurs

Mmmmm-i approve
Old 05-13-2007, 12:25 PM   #70
ATP Captain

I think we should all pitch in and charter a Singapore flight, destination is irrelevant, they could just fly around in circles for a few hours. I'm thinking a ratio of 1:1 hostesses to Wings900 members. We pick the uniforms (or lack thereof) and Furry can pick the footwear. I'm in and I'm sure Doc, Furry, Wahoo, Darren, Kevin and a whole mess of other questionable charcters will join us on this memorable flight as well.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:32 PM   #71
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Where do i sign?!
Old 05-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #72
RJ First Officer

Reg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributorReg the Caterpillar is a good contributor

Holy bollocks, how have I missed this thread over the past few months. I know I've only just joined but had I discovered it in my previous lurking existance I might have joined earlier

Anyway, I can vouch for the Singapore girls. My only trip was twenty years ago but they are still indelebly fixed in my memory. Doc's list is interesting, though, as I'm sure some of the hosties were male. But not too many, thankfully

I also agree with Yasuhiro about Air Canada hosties So it is a big thumbs up for the asian carriers and their policies of knowing exactly what the passenger is looking for in a flight attendant - TOP TOTTY!!!
Reg the Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #73
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Do they take credit card?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:05 PM   #74
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Do they take credit card?
We'll just sign I.O.U.s, our credit is good! I was also thinking, we could just simply put it on Flyingdoc's expense account. The way hospitals bill, they would never notice an extra few hundred thousand dollars.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:41 PM   #75
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

My future x wife...

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: