Air Hostesses - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-27-2007, 10:35 AM   #46
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: Air Hostesses

Thats the pic i was saying about earlier Doc-i had said in some thread how i would love to see Boeing do an updated version of this pic with the 748
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2007, 10:40 AM   #47
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Here's a good one-a 70's stewardess-her body hasn't aged but....

Old 04-27-2007, 10:41 AM   #48
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Thats the pic i was saying about earlier Doc-i had said in some thread how i would love to see Boeing do an updated version of this pic with the 748
I agree - that would be cool. Perhaps you should write to them?

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2007, 10:43 AM   #49
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Here's a good one-a 70's stewardess-her body hasn't aged but....

There is a subtle difference between a chick from the seventies and one in her seventies... please! No more septuagenerians!!

Old 04-27-2007, 10:46 AM   #50
Operations Director

Here's an Air India stewardess...

Old 04-27-2007, 10:48 AM   #51
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Here's an Air India stewardess...
Lmao-that could force a few redundencies if she was as efficient as she looks!!

With regards my last pic-i'd love to see the real head thats meant to be attached to that body!
Old 04-27-2007, 10:52 AM   #52
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

WOW! I go away for one day and you guys get into bestiality, multi-handed bimbos, Air Lynx flight "attendants" and 70 year old chicks. I can't leave you two perverts alone for a second.
Old 04-30-2007, 07:49 PM   #53
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
WOW! I go away for one day and you guys get into bestiality, multi-handed bimbos, Air Lynx flight "attendants" and 70 year old chicks. I can't leave you two perverts alone for a second.
I learnt from the best!
Old 05-09-2007, 01:14 AM   #54
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar

Quote:
I just wished i'd been around in the 70's!

I was; it wasn't that brilliant.
RealGliderPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #55
Operations Director

Compare and contrast - hosties from around the world

These girls have a mysterious eastern air about them...

This is what was on offer from North Korea during the Cold War

Cambodia during the Vietnam War

British Airways in the 50's!

Old 05-11-2007, 01:23 AM   #56
Operations Director

Back to the classics...

Girls these days seem to think that Big Hair was a product of the 80's. Wrong!
Here are some graduation pics from the 70's. (the fmb's are for you Furry)

Old 05-11-2007, 06:37 AM   #57
Admin

Holy crap-what a pic Doc!

You're bound to have a good pic of the Singapore Girls.

They are by far the best stewardess i have ever come across and are a complete opposite to BA ones!

Last edited by furryforest; 05-11-2007 at 09:40 AM.
furryforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:24 AM   #58
Operations Director

Quote:
Holy crap-what a pic Doc!

You're bound to have a good pic of the Singapore Girls.

They are by far the best stewardess i have ever come across and arw a complete opposite to BA ones!
Yet another thing you and I agree on. I first flew Singapore in 1975 when the airline was just 3 years old. They had already set about establishing the iconic legend of the "Singapore Girl". Don't even start Emil on me again about Christine, but she epitomised what superlative attention during flight was/ is about.

Even now, SIA maintains its edge in the market due to adherence to the principles that established its reputation for in-flight service.

Here are the requirements to be a Singapore Girl. (note that they have not ruined it by pandering to so-called equal opportunists. Lee Kwan Yew just gets the business done)

1. Female
2. Asian
3. Aged below 25 (retirement age for SIA stewardess is 35)
4. University graduate
5. Minimum height of 158 centimeters (5 feet 2 inches)
6. Fluent in spoken English
7. Good vision.
8. “Slim and attractive with a good complexion and warm personality” No visible blemishes scars or tattoos which the sarong kebaya cannot cover.

And now, the pics....

Old 05-11-2007, 09:05 AM   #59

Swami8 is flying under the radarSwami8 is flying under the radar

ZOIKS!!!! Me thinks a flight on Singapore to where ever is long overdue!!!!
Swami8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:08 AM   #60
Admin

Is it just me or is that last pic awesome??

I had the pleasure of flying SIA a few years ago from LHR to BNE. I had done a twelve hour nightshift before i started the flight from BFS-LHR. Maybe it was beacuse i was shattered but the SIA girls were awesome. Very friendly, very customer orientated and so polite. When i make it back to BNE it'll be with SIA.

The time before that i flew BA and their hostesses were awful. It was like they had a snobbishness to them "we work for Ba, we are the best." I hate to burst their bubble but they are definately not!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: