Air Hostesses - Page 219 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:35 PM   #3271
#covfefe!

Vic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dog
Re: Air Hostesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Yankees View Post
Was it expensive and how long did you stay there?
It was a 5 days trip, the Aviation Tour. We could fly the Tu-134, Tu-154, Il-62, An-24, An-148 and even an Il-76. Oh and the last existing Il-18 flying regular passenger flights. Plus some sightseeing in Pyongyang and a trip to the Myohyang mountains. It was a unique experience.

Umm, and by the way: the picture was made at Wonsan Kalma International Airport (ZKWS/WOS) - and it is indeed the Ilyushin-18 the FAs are just disembarking from.

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things..."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Vic Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2016, 09:01 PM   #3272
banned

NY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Diesel View Post
It was a 5 days trip, the Aviation Tour. We could fly the Tu-134, Tu-154, Il-62, An-24, An-148 and even an Il-76. Oh and the last existing Il-18 flying regular passenger flights. Plus some sightseeing in Pyongyang and a trip to the Myohyang mountains. It was a unique experience.

Umm, and by the way: the picture was made at Wonsan Kalma International Airport (ZKWS/WOS) - and it is indeed the Ilyushin-18 the FAs are just disembarking from.
I saw some videos of it on youtube, i don't know if it was your trip. Looked like fun.
Those FA's are cute.
NY Yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 05:21 AM   #3273
#covfefe!

Vic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Yankees View Post
I saw some videos of it on youtube, i don't know if it was your trip. Looked like fun.
Those FA's are cute.
Yeah, there are a couple of videos of DPRK aviation trips on the internet, although I don't think it was our tour.

They were amazing when it came to aviation photography: aside from "leisure flights" (=30 min round trip around Pyongyang) we flew FNJ-WOS-FNJ. In WOS we had approx. 1 hour on the ground and were as free to move around on the apron as I never experienced before on any given airport. They even moved the stairs away from the plane and left the background so that we could get nice and clear shots of the parking plane.

It's simple: their country, their rules. Follow them and you'll have nothing to be afraid of. We even had some guys from the US. North Koreans don't hate Americans and were as polite to "our" US guys as to everyone else. They just hate the US government (and the South Korean) - but not the people as such.

If you want to fly old Russian birdies (especially the Il-18 as it is unique, but also the other ones) and experience first-hand the nice condition the planes are kept in (sometimes you would second-guess the age of the planes because of the nice condition they are in), all in a safe environment (there's absolutely no crime against tourists. Nil. Seriously.) and in a unique country - the DPRK is your choice no. 1. then.

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things..."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Vic Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2016, 10:11 PM   #3274
banned

NY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobbyNY Yankees is a legend of the hobby

It's a good feeling when your love your job.

http://youtu.be/i4eCTJJ-vGY
NY Yankees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:44 PM   #3275
banned

Boeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributorBoeing fan is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpacollectorUK View Post

These ladies are gorgeous!
Boeing fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 09:02 AM   #3276
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Emirates!

Charter airlines lover
I desperately want...all charter airlines still missing!

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
The sky is not the same without you!
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 03:11 PM   #3277
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Alitalia...not bad.

Charter airlines lover

Primera, Monarch, airberlin, XL Airways France, Germania, Small Planet, WOW, Aigle Azur, Sterling, Thomas Cook, Adria, Air Italy/Meridiana, Level, FlyBe, SunExpress Germany, Niki-Laudamotion, JetTime, Montenegro Airlines, CSA...R.I.P.
Old 01-24-2019, 04:08 PM   #3278
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Spending loads of money for new uniforms for an airline with such financial troubles is a shame...

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:36 AM   #3279
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Does Alitalia management even care anymore...?
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 03:56 AM   #3280
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Does Alitalia management even care anymore...?
It seems; the management is waiting for a deal with Lufthansa,even if Lufthansa already said that they want a deal with Alitalia but not with Italian Government, while Italian Government wants a deal with someone strong to save Alitaliabut remaining "controller" of the airline.
In short, the usual Italian mess.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: