Air Hostesses - Page 16 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:31 AM   #226

Captain A380 Emirates is flying under the radar
Re: Air Hostesses

sorry 'horndog' meaning?
Captain A380 Emirates is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2007, 08:42 AM   #227
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain A380 Emirates View Post
sorry 'horndog' meaning?
Depends on which dictionary you use.

Anglers Almanac.

Barman's Complete Compendium.

Worldbook Encyclopedia of Animals.

Roget's Thesaurus.

But to truly understand you cannot go past the Oxford Concise Illustrated Dictionary:

Footnote: The reason that Furry is often called a horndog can be understood if you have seen this leaked photo of him. (He has been know to rip the arms off anyone calling him an ewok)

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 08:45 AM   #228
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

If they are going to leak my pic-the least they can do is get my good side

Old 07-13-2007, 10:36 AM   #229
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Wahoo's got me thinkin' it's time for a little more fantasy...

Old 07-13-2007, 11:02 PM   #230
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Wahoo's got me thinkin' it's time for a little more fantasy...

I'm a bad man. And a horndog.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 05:53 AM   #231
Operations Director

Bastille Day! For mine, this is one of the smartest stewardess uniforms ever.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:02 AM   #232
Operations Director

No longer Bastille Day here but it still is over the other side of the world so here is one comemmorating UTA, France's other major international airline until it went under at the turn of the century. I think this one may be from the late 60's or early 70's. Those uniforms are absolutely classic also. (in fact, it is worth comparing to that depicted on the cover of the French edition Vicki Barr book of a couple of posts ago)

Old 07-15-2007, 03:08 PM   #233
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar

Good to see this thread still running, keep up the good work!
RealGliderPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 11:33 PM   #234
Operations Director

Continuing on the French theme, the Air France flights originating from the French Polynesian Islands still wear the uniforms based on traditional Tahitian "porotu" that they inherited from the days of UTA before the merger.

Here are some pics.

They also have more western uniforms.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:12 AM   #235
Operations Director

Too serious? Check this out!

www.Tu.tv

Old 07-16-2007, 01:37 PM   #236

Swami8 is flying under the radarSwami8 is flying under the radar

LMAO! That was great Doc! I love the ravenous sharks bit...heh heh heh...
Swami8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:30 PM   #237
Operations Director

Feeling naughty today so this one's going out to all you horndogs. (but I gotta get serious about this thread again sometime soon)

Old 07-17-2007, 03:48 PM   #238
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Don't bother getting serious-otherwise i'll just be a dog
Old 07-18-2007, 05:10 AM   #239
Operations Director

NewsFlash!

Egyptian aerial company (EgyptAir) decides to substitute fat stewardesses
Terça, 20 of August of 2002, 11h12 (translated from Portuguese)

The Egyptian stewardesses of the aerial company Egyptair whose weight surp***** the normal considered one, will be substituted by the other leaner ones of foreign nationality, reported the Egyptian periodical Al Ajbar.

According to paper, the Egyptian minister of Aviation, Amhed Shafiq, gave instructions to Egyptair to substitute the stewardesses whose bodies have "one kilo of overweight". The measure was adopted after the stewardesses having very gotten fat, which Shafiq classified as "bags for the airplanes".

"We will appeal to the foreign stewardesses until the Egyptians fulfill with the principles of the profession, starting for its weight, important factor for the public image", said the minister. The substituted stewardesses will be placed in the administrative services of the company, said the responsible Egyptian.

Old 07-18-2007, 09:37 AM   #240

Swami8 is flying under the radarSwami8 is flying under the radar

Wow, had that happened here in the US....LAWSUIT!!!!
Swami8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: