What are you? PC? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Politically correct?
Yes I don't want to offend 4 14.29%
No way, who cares 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-16-2007, 02:08 AM   #1
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
What are you? PC?

Are you politically correct? Or could care less?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
Senior Captain

Juneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dogJuneau_Flyer_18 is a top dog
Re: What are you? PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Are you politically correct? Or could care less?
Are you serious!? No Im not.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:08 AM   #3
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau_Flyer_18 View Post
Are you serious!? No Im not.
Hey that offends me!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:01 PM   #4
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Sadly i have to be in my job-to a very scary extreme otherwise we get sacked. In my job men are not allowed to open the door for women incase is construed as being sexist!
Old 03-16-2007, 12:49 PM   #5

Joe Pizzo is flying under the radar

Not really. I respect everyones beliefs or non-beliefs, opinions and such, but I really don't listen to the boneheads who tell me what I "should say".
Joe Pizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 01:28 PM   #6
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor

I'm kinda in the middle. but ya not really.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #7
Captain

N521UP is flying under the radar

its funny we call it politically CORRECT...... when our politicians currently are exactly the opposite, I'm still cracking up over Hillary's drawl.

My Collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...tion-3064.html
N521UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #8
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

I choose to plead the fifth amendment under the advise of counsel. I'm afraid that if I actually spoke my mind about this whole PC crap, I would be banned from this forum, possibly even this country. You can't speak your mind freely anymore without offending someone. The hell with everyone - I choose to speak my mind when I want to and how I want to. People need to develop a thick skin, when my generation was growing up PC didn't exist and we managed pretty well. People won and people lost and we were coool with that. People failed at school and nobody developed a trauma. Fat kids were told they were fat and they survived. Everybody spoke freely and people had all kinds of nicknames and nobody cared. If you were dumb, fat or ugly, you were told to your face and you lived with it - you learned to develop character from those experiences and they helped you grow up and become a mature adult. We can't all be homogeneous beings, variety is the spice of life. Let's celebrate and embrace our differences, rather than try to make everybody the same. Our national sense of hypersensitivity is leading us down a path that has no U-turn and I'm afraid if we don't stop now, the consequences for future generations will be dire indeed.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:02 PM   #9
Captain

N521UP is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I choose to plead the fifth amendment under the advise of counsel. I'm afraid that if I actually spoke my mind about this whole PC crap, I would be banned from this forum, possibly even this country. You can't speak your mind freely anymore without offending someone. The hell with everyone - I choose to speak my mind when I want to and how I want to. People need to develop a thick skin, when my generation was growing up PC didn't exist and we managed pretty well. People won and people lost and we were coool with that. People failed at school and nobody developed a trauma. Fat kids were told they were fat and they survived. Everybody spoke freely and people had all kinds of nicknames and nobody cared. If you were dumb, fat or ugly, you were told to your face and you lived with it - you learned to develop character from those experiences and they helped you grow up and become a mature adult. We can't all be homogeneous beings, variety is the spice of life. Let's celebrate and embrace our differences, rather than try to make everybody the same. Our national sense of hypersensitivity is leading us down a path that has no U-turn and I'm afraid if we don't stop now, the consequences for future generations will be dire indeed.
AMEN TO THAT!!! and we wonder why there is so much drama in our junior high schools, It all stems from immaturity... like the new story coming out or.. well thats off topic. but Look at all the drama that us 20 sometings are going through and its gets worse with every year, pretty soon 2nd graders will be having catfights over each others exes... now now i am kind-of biased being 2 yrs out of high school but it makes too much sense to me.... especially since i was the victim of 13 yrs of persistant tauntging in school

My Collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...tion-3064.html
N521UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #10
Operations Director

Wahoo knows how to open a can of worms eh? And I know Emil is going in for therapy and counseling soon, he needs re-programming and probably some meds will be prescribed for him.

Last edited by Captain Wahoo; 03-16-2007 at 05:21 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #11

Joe Pizzo is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Double Amen to that! Speak your mind freely and unless your in the public spotlight you should be able to say what you want without being PC.
Joe Pizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #12
Operations Director

You know it's funny about that pass fail thing. They want to dumb down America so much that nobody fails, then that means there's no reason to be better, no reason to improve your life, no reason to try to be the number 1 in your class or your town or your field because no matter what, you're a winner! The standards these days are alot lower than when Emil and I went to school.

Last edited by Captain Wahoo; 03-16-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #13
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
You know it's funny about that pass fail thing. They want to dumb down America so much that nobody fails, then that means there's no reason to be better, no reason to improve your life, no reason to try to be the number 1 in your class or your town or your field because no matter what, you're a winner! The standards these days are alot lower than when Emil and I went to school.
Please God that America doesn't bow down to mediocrity in the classroom too! It is amazing that the old bread & circuses routine continues to be employed by politicians 2 millenia on....

Hang on! I wasn't going to respond to this thread... it's too politically incorrect!
(you can all count your blessings, but basically I'm with Emil on this one too)

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 07:15 PM   #14
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Please God that America doesn't bow down to mediocrity in the classroom too! It is amazing that the old bread & circuses routine continues to be employed by politicians 2 millenia on....

Hang on! I wasn't going to respond to this thread... it's too politically incorrect!
(you can all count your blessings, but basically I'm with Emil on this one too)
You might have to go through training, counseling and reprogramming with the same heavy medication that Emil is on. At least you can probably get free samples.

I think most kids are on meds these day's aren't they?

Old 03-16-2007, 07:21 PM   #15
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
You might have to go through training, counseling and reprogramming with the same heavy medication that Emil is on. At least you can probably get free samples.

I think most kids are on meds these day's aren't they?
Sadly too many are. I thought Emil and I had signed up for you to be our mentor in Political Correctness? or have you given us up as a lost cause?

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: