What are you? PC? - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Politically correct?
Yes I don't want to offend 4 14.29%
No way, who cares 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-01-2007, 11:04 AM   #76
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Re: What are you? PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Weirdoism does not discriminate-its very politically correct!
Ahhh I think you stumbled upon something here!

Hey by the way, look at the polling numbers, most people are not PC.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Last edited by Captain Wahoo; 12-01-2007 at 11:07 AM.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2007, 01:26 PM   #77
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor

Military brat growing up overseas thing... back when it was actually a good thing to be an American in the Middle East (well, maybe not Lebanon).

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Now that you mention it, I've always wondered why Saudia??
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #78
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Be sure you don't name your teddy bear Mohammed either!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Old 12-01-2007, 07:23 PM   #79
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

You're not allowed to say the M word!
Old 12-01-2007, 09:15 PM   #80
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
You're not allowed to say the M word!
Oops! Sorry!

But they can make Santa Claus lose weight and not say "Ho! Ho! Ho!" because that will offend women and scare kids! Oh my God what has happened here?

Old 12-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #81
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

The PC thread is back with a passion!
Old 12-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #82
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Oops! Sorry!

But they can make Santa Claus lose weight and not say "Ho! Ho! Ho!" because that will offend women and scare kids! Oh my God what has happened here?

You, my friend, are setting a terrible example. How dare you use the title "Captain"? Do you not realize how offensive that could be for those of us who are not Captains of any sort or type? What about those offended by the military or by authority in general? You should drop any and all titles and/or nicknames and simply go by your real name. By the way, you need to spell brian without the capital "B", because that in itself may create feelings of inferiority for some. Also, you should talk to staff about lowering your post count by 3,000 - 4,000 posts, since I believe that is also highly offensive and reprehensible behavior. What about those members who only have a couple of hundred posts? Think before you speak or act, you might yet learn how to be PC.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:05 PM   #83
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
You, my friend, are setting a terrible example. How dare you use the title "Captain"? Do you not realize how offensive that could be for those of us who are not Captains of any sort or type? What about those offended by the military or by authority in general? You should drop any and all titles and/or nicknames and simply go by your real name. By the way, you need to spell brian without the capital "B", because that in itself may create feelings of inferiority for some. Also, you should talk to staff about lowering your post count by 3,000 - 4,000 posts, since I believe that is also highly offensive and reprehensible behavior. What about those members who only have a couple of hundred posts? Think before you speak or act, you might yet learn how to be PC.
I was going to make that very same post, word for word, but you beat me to it, so now I'm offended. I ought to sue...
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 11:12 PM   #84
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
I was going to make that very same post, word for word, but you beat me to it, so now I'm offended. I ought to sue...
You should sue. However, what about offending any other potential litigants? Perhaps you should have contacted them to form a potential class action litigation. Then again, some other members might be offended by conflict, arguments and legal battles. This faction may prefer to negotiate. Others may want to smoke a joint and call it a day. Once again, Kevin, think before you speak or act.
Old 12-01-2007, 11:40 PM   #85
Operations Director

I need a beer.

Old 12-01-2007, 11:42 PM   #86
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I need a beer.
Darren and Furry are offended by beer.
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 07:19 AM   #87
Admin

Quote:
I'm only offended by unopened beers
Old 12-02-2007, 10:53 AM   #88
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Quote:
I'm only offended by empty beers

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:23 PM   #89
Operations Director

You guys buying me a beer?

Old 12-04-2007, 09:34 AM   #90
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
I'm only offended by empty beers
Anything less would be alcohol abuse... and be offensive to some.

I just noticed my 'title' says 'senior' in it... I am not a senior... unless I get a senior discount, then I'll be a senior... but not a senor...
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: