What are you? PC? - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Politically correct?
Yes I don't want to offend 4 14.29%
No way, who cares 24 85.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-24-2008, 10:58 PM   #136
Off and on a lot.

quantas777 is flying under the radar
Re: What are you? PC?

politicians arent the "most correct people" in canada they change tribes names all the time (to be politically correct)
quantas777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2008, 02:00 PM   #137
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

BBC NEWS | Northern Ireland | Limavady row causes Kiwi storm

This is the sort of craziness we have to put up with in Northern Ireland on a regular basis. If the politicians put more effort into solving real problems than they do on flags, murals, namea etc. It would be great,

There is still an ongoing row as to whether Londonderry should be called Londonderrry or Derry. Must be great to have so much time on your hands.
Old 01-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #138
RJ Captain

thrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting startedthrifty is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
BBC NEWS | Northern Ireland | Limavady row causes Kiwi storm

This is the sort of craziness we have to put up with in Northern Ireland on a regular basis. If the politicians put more effort into solving real problems than they do on flags, murals, namea etc. It would be great,

There is still an ongoing row as to whether Londonderry should be called Londonderrry or Derry. Must be great to have so much time on your hands.
Exactly

- why don't the Borough Council place all the offensive items in a "Museum of the Past" to highlight what it was like previously to live there and hopefully a symbol for the future generations to live in peace in Northern Ireland and in Eire.
thrifty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-26-2008, 10:53 AM   #139
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrifty View Post
Exactly

- why don't the Borough Council place all the offensive items in a "Museum of the Past" to highlight what it was like previously to live there and hopefully a symbol for the future generations to live in peace in Northern Ireland and in Eire.
You'd need a building the size of Madagascar! Everything in this country offends somebody!

Rugby is one of the most non-religious/political sports i know. Staunch supporters on the Union here would never wear and Ireland football top but they would all wear Ireland rugby jersey's. A friend of mine was bought an England jersey by her sister who is in the Army. Two guys walked up to her in Belfast City centre and spat on her calling her an English b****. As Baz Luhrman said-sometimes you're ahead, sometimes you're behind.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:19 PM   #140
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

I'm offended by morons who get offended over every little thing.
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 07:27 PM   #141
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
I'm offended by morons who get offended over every little thing.
I am offended that you are offended by morons who easily get offended by every little thing.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #142
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar

6 nations starts tomorrow (Saturday 2nd Feb). Looking forward to England V Wales. Maybe we should start a 6 Nations rugby thread? Any thought on the tournament this year Furry?
RealGliderPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #143
Admin

Well i'm going to be loyal Reg and go with Wales. Realistically though i think it'll be a two horse contest-France and England (provided they don't go through there inconsistent phase again). I think Ireland are out of the running especially after losing Paul O'Connell. Scotland-well God loves a trier! Italy could make it interesting-they are learning at a great rate and put in some surprise performances!

No need to ask who you're backing is there??
Old 02-01-2008, 05:03 PM   #144
Senior Captain

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

We should start a thread on sports of the Empire Cricket/Rugby, you know the ones the yanks don't understand. Are we still aloud to say "yank" or is that to PC?

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:15 PM   #145
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor

That would be DamnYankee... they've won a couple of times.
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:00 PM   #146
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I am offended that you are offended by morons who easily get offended by every little thing.
OK, in that case, can I change my mind and instead say that I'm offended by morons in general? Or would you be offended by me changing my mind?
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 02:43 AM   #147
RJ Captain

RealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radarRealGliderPilot is flying under the radar

Quote:
Well i'm going to be loyal Reg and go with Wales. Realistically though i think it'll be a two horse contest-France and England (provided they don't go through there inconsistent phase again). I think Ireland are out of the running especially after losing Paul O'Connell. Scotland-well God loves a trier! Italy could make it interesting-they are learning at a great rate and put in some surprise performances!

No need to ask who you're backing is there??
I had hoped that England might perform a little better than the last 2 matches after the World Cup contests. Still in shock following the Wales match. The 2nd half against Italy was appalling! God help them when they meet France. I'm betting on a France Grand Slam this year.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:03 AM   #148
Admin

My money is on a France grand slam and an Ireland triple crown. I don't think Wales will be able to beat them sadly
Old 02-12-2008, 07:24 PM   #149
RJ Captain

Quote:
My money is on a France grand slam and an Ireland triple crown. I don't think Wales will be able to beat them sadly
I'm sure Wales could beat Ireland, they haven't looked good to me so far. Depends which French team turns up again. The team I saw beat New Zealand in Cardiff last October was excellent. well worth the 80 I paid per ticket. Just hope England can beat Scotland. The embarresment would be too much.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #150
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealGliderPilot View Post
I'm sure Wales could beat Ireland, they haven't looked good to me so far. Depends which French team turns up again. The team I saw beat New Zealand in Cardiff last October was excellent. well worth the 80 I paid per ticket. Just hope England can beat Scotland. The embarresment would be too much.
I think it'll be an open tournament. Wales play great rugby when they put their mind to it. Scotland match was very scrappy. Ireland are inconsistent but if they bring their A game they can beat anyone.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: