New wing for my 1200+ wings - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-07-2007, 09:56 AM   #91
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor
Just a teaser, since I still have close to 1,000 planes to display. I figure I'll finish sometime next weekend.

Last edited by Eherran; 01-07-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Eherran is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #92
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor
I'm 95% finished with my "wings room". The pictures aren't the greatest, so I'll try to shoot some more later.

Attachment 3244

Attachment 3245

Attachment 3246

Attachment 3247

Attachment 3248

Attachment 3249

Last edited by Eherran; 02-04-2007 at 01:08 AM.
Eherran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:20 AM   #93
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon
All I can say my friend is...

WOW!

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #94
Captain

WN737 is flying under the radar
That looks amazing! What a great place to store all of those models.
WN737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:01 AM   #95
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
All I can say my friend is...

WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WN737 View Post
That looks amazing! What a great place to store all of those models.
Thanks for the nice comments. I still have some finishing touches to take care of, but all the hard stuff is done. I'll post more pics later.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:42 AM   #96
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I'm 95% finished with my "wings room". The pictures aren't the greatest, so I'll try to shoot some more later.

Attachment 3244

Attachment 3245

Attachment 3246

Attachment 3247

Attachment 3248

Attachment 3249
Totally amazing. So what hours are you open and whats the admission price?

You have really worked your socks off and it has definately payed off.

Rammstein:The Wings900.com, Walt Disney World Fan/Nut
Rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:32 AM   #97
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Suddenly i feel insignificant!
Old 01-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #98
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
Totally amazing. So what hours are you open and whats the admission price?

You have really worked your socks off and it has definately payed off.
For my Wings900 brothers, I'm open anytime and free of charge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Suddenly i feel insignificant!
I disagree, material possessions are insignificant, significance is measured from the outside in, not the inside out - it's what's inside that counts.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:44 PM   #99
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
very impressive collection of airplane models, but you'll have a very impressive collection of dust on them and the shelfs too soon
I had my models on open shelfs too but I'm happy to have cabinets with glass doors finally.

I'll show your pics to my wife as a proof that my collection is still quite small.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:46 PM   #100
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
Quote:

I disagree, material possessions are insignificant, significance is measured from the outside in, not the inside out - it's what's inside that counts.
Hope I can come to Miami some day, would enjoy to have a closer look
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 07:04 PM   #101
Captain RammsteinSCFCWDW

Rammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciatedRammstein is appreciated
Quote:
Damn, and we only went to Miami in 2005.

Rammstein:The Wings900.com, Walt Disney World Fan/Nut
Rammstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #102
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
very impressive collection of airplane models, but you'll have a very impressive collection of dust on them and the shelfs too soon
I had my models on open shelfs too but I'm happy to have cabinets with glass doors finally.

I'll show your pics to my wife as a proof that my collection is still quite small.
You are correct, the dust is already there, specially by the a/c unit. Phase II will be enclosing almost everything with sliding glass doors later on this year.

Glad to be of assistance with the wife. Whenever mine says anything about my collection, I take her to her closet and have her take a look around - enough said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird View Post
Hope I can come to Miami some day, would enjoy to have a closer look
You are welcome anytime.
Old 01-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #103
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rammstein View Post
Damn, and we only went to Miami in 2005.
Paul, you and your family have an open invitation. I'll even charge your mum and dad half price.

Hey, I just noticed yesterday that my little one's birthday (he'll be three years old) is the same day as yours, so if you want some Spongebob Squarepants cake, balloons and toys, just show up. You can even play in the bounce house, as long as you take off your shoes.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:57 AM   #104
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor
I'm fairly certain the wife would not approve if I suggested such construction but it sure looks great!

I did convince her to move her office into the unused larger bedroom (actually she just said let's do it, but that was part of my master plan all along ) so now I get the smaller one for planes so I can get L-Z off the tops of my desk and bookcase. She wouldn't go for floor to ceiling shelves like I have for A-K though so they'll just be stacked in bookcases.

She does want to turn the back patio into a solarium...maybe her new office and that would give me the entire upstairs... yes my precious, we have a plane (actually lots of planes, what we need is a plan).
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #105
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisvalla View Post
I'm fairly certain the wife would not approve if I suggested such construction but it sure looks great!

I did convince her to move her office into the unused larger bedroom (actually she just said let's do it, but that was part of my master plan all along ) so now I get the smaller one for planes so I can get L-Z off the tops of my desk and bookcase. She wouldn't go for floor to ceiling shelves like I have for A-K though so they'll just be stacked in bookcases.

She does want to turn the back patio into a solarium...maybe her new office and that would give me the entire upstairs... yes my precious, we have a plane (actually lots of planes, what we need is a plan).
Holy cow, very impressive collection! Man, Herpa must love you. Most of your 1700 models are Herpas. You are forcing me to go shopping - I must catch up and I'm almost 400 models behind. As for the wife situation, I love the solarium bargaining chip idea, but if that doesn't work, don't even hesitate - get a new wife a.s.a.p.

BTW: You should post some pictures of your collection.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: