What Kind of Car do you Have? - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-09-2008, 03:58 AM   #121

united is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciated
Re: What Kind of Car do you Have?

Yeah, Naperville gets hit pretty bad. ted320 did you check out the new road by Springbrook prarie where the model aircraft field is?
I wonder what I'm going to do with a BMW GS1200 motorbike after I sold my R1. I think I will rent some SUV. I'm just enjoying the summer.
united is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #122
Second Officer

Bill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributorBill-ay is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Petrol's getting too dear to keep my car - think I'm going to catch the train instead...

Hey look, its Ft. Worth...
Bill-ay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:24 PM   #123
Captain

ted320 is flying under the radarted320 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by united View Post
Yeah, Naperville gets hit pretty bad. ted320 did you check out the new road by Springbrook prarie where the model aircraft field is?
I wonder what I'm going to do with a BMW GS1200 motorbike after I sold my R1. I think I will rent some SUV. I'm just enjoying the summer.
Yeah, infact I just returned home from running on the Springbrook bike path. I'm seeing more and more bikers out lately and I'm sure it's a great deal of fun. I've taken my uncles Honda bike out on a spin and the acceleration is just unbelieveable.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:02 AM   #124
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

At only $148,000 the Terrafugia Transition might actually become the world's first practical car/plane hybrid!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:21 AM   #125
RJ First Officer

surviv0r is flying under the radar

thats the weirdest coolest thing ive seen!!
surviv0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:15 AM   #126
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby

My new baby...

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:08 AM   #127
Tourist Guide

CO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributorCO777 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
My new baby...

A german car is always a good decision!
CO777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:56 AM   #128

united is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciatedunited is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
My new baby...

Is that a fiver?
united is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #129
Earning My Wings

Emirates Fan is flying under the radar

That looks to me like a 3-series.

My mum has a little Ford Fiesta (2000, mark 5 i think)

My dad however has a big Toyota Carina E, its battered and bruised a bit though, but it's still standing.....just.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #130
VC10 Lavatory Cleaner

paulm7010 is flying under the radarpaulm7010 is flying under the radarpaulm7010 is flying under the radar

Thought this was an aeroplane forum...
Waffle, dats a Beemer 3-series.
My Volvo S60 2.5 Turbo eats them for breakfast....
paulm7010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:59 PM   #131
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

German cars always a great decision! Best cars in the world! My beautiful 6 speed manual 07 Passat! Rims cost me a pretty penny. Thus no new airplanes....

My airport progress: KDCN
FedEx AirMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:15 PM   #132
W900 Senior Member

FedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributorFedEx AirMaster is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulm7010 View Post
Thought this was an aeroplane forum...
Waffle, dats a Beemer 3-series.
My Volvo S60 2.5 Turbo eats them for breakfast....
btw. my Passat 2.0Turbo will eat yor S60 for breakfast. Although the S60 is a smokin sweet car. Almost bought that one after deciding not to go with the Acura TL but got a better deal on the VW

Old 09-04-2008, 12:22 AM   #133
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

I had pizza for breakfast.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 01:48 AM   #134
W900 Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
I had pizza for breakfast.
With having to prepare for the QF A380 plus I will be starting Emirates at the end of the month, breakfast is a luxury I don't get. Damn pizza eh Cap? Breakfast of champs!!!

Old 09-09-2008, 11:11 PM   #135
Earning My Wings

FWA2500 is flying under the radar

here is my '97 subaru legacy:

not the newest photo of it, but good enough

and one from our mini-blizzard last winter, i didnt bother to shovel the driveway....gotta love having AWD, its so much fun!

Last edited by FWA2500; 09-10-2008 at 12:24 AM.
FWA2500 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: