Show Off Your Fleet! - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:28 AM   #1
Second Officer

Abraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting started
Show Off Your Fleet!

Hey Everyone,

I'm pretty proud of my 1:400 scale Qantas fleet, so I got them all out on the weekend and snapped away to show you all. I need some better airport-like backgrounds and diorama sets, but the family dining table will have to suffice for now.

I invite everyone else to put their photos up of their fleets/collections as I know there's probably a lot of people out there with larger fleets than mine

This is my "Historic Collection" for Qantas...
L-1049G Constellation, B707-100 'City of Adelaide', B747-200 'City of Canberra', B747-400 'City of Canberra' and A380-800 'Nancy Bird Walton'

Here's my fleet of Qantas airliners...
(Both Dreaming 747's prominently displayed. The four 744's are Canberra, Melbourne, Darwin and Toowoomba. 738's Karak and Logan, 733 Daring alongisde the L-1049. 763 Wangaratta opposes 332 Cradle Mountain.)

...and all of my Qantas Group planes including Australian, JetStar, JetStar Asia and Australia Asia.
(City of Adelaide, JetStar & JetStarAsia A320's, Nalanji Dreaming, City of Canberra VH-EBA, Wunala Dreaming, City of Darwin, City of Melbourne, L-1049, City of Toowoomba, Nancy Bird Walton, City of Canberra VH-OJA, Daring, JetStar/Budget 717, Australia Asia City of Whyalla, Logan, Australian 763, Karak, City of Wangaratta, JetStar 717, Cradle Mountain.)

Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoyed

Dan

COLLECTION | TRADE | VIDEOS
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2006, 10:50 AM   #2
Captain

n747ua is flying under the radar
I can't give you a picture of my fleet becuase I am off the school, but I do like you wide collection of Qantas Aircraft. I really like that new DW Qantas A380. That bird looks really nice.
n747ua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:39 PM   #3
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog
Hey Waffle and/or FD and/or N1768B or any other Team Member, youse guys know what we need??? We ought to get a Gallery so we can have a central repository for all these pictures!

Oh right, there IS one...
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2006, 03:41 PM   #4
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
Hi Dan,

thanks for sharing, great colelction and nice pics. I always enjoy seeing other peoples collections.

Not quite up to date, but here is my small contribution, my AA fleet as of Oct. 2004. Since then it has grown to 28 models.
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 03:46 PM   #5
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon
Wow very impressive Ill have to get some pics of my fleets
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 06:28 PM   #6
Master ATP Captain

n777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributorn777co is an excellent contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbird
Hi Dan,

thanks for sharing, great colelction and nice pics. I always enjoy seeing other peoples collections.

Not quite up to date, but here is my small contribution, my AA fleet as of Oct. 2004. Since then it has grown to 28 models.
is that all the American fleet. thats prity cool.

SrA USAF Lakenheath AB
n777co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:16 PM   #7

diecastair is flying under the radar
Nice Pics of the Qantas and American Fleet! I hope to assemble my Continental fleet some day... Too many others to be had, so I am sidetracked! Thanks for sharing!
diecastair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:50 AM   #8
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog
Attachment 2206 Attachment 2207 Attachment 2208

my fleets
Frank Luke Jr. International

Last edited by SouthwestAirlines; 05-17-2007 at 09:14 PM.
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 12:50 PM   #9
Wings900 Team Member

Silverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobbySilverbird is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthwestAirlines
my fleets
your little 1:500 AA fleet shows exactly what I'm missing for my 1:400 fleet : an American Eagle ATR72 and a Fokker 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by n777co
is that all the American fleet. thats prity cool.
as I said, since the pic was taken my AA collection has grown to 28 models but I also missed a few and also don't collect every possible variant and there are still some types not available in 1:400 (see above)
Silverbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 02:05 PM   #10
Captain

WN737 is flying under the radar
Here are a few of my largest fleets...

I'm waiting for the Maryland One to add to my Southwest fleet and I plan on getting one or two of the new Southwest.Com winglets version.
WN737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 03:58 PM   #11
ZNY Controller Trainee

SouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dogSouthwestAirlines is a top dog
what scale are those planes and were would you find the newer southwest planes?
Frank Luke Jr. International
SouthwestAirlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:01 PM   #12
RJ Captain

aviatorboy is flying under the radaraviatorboy is flying under the radaraviatorboy is flying under the radar
My Fleet

Old 05-20-2006, 04:12 PM   #13
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
My BA and JAL fleet-a few more still to add to each

Attachment 2213Attachment 2214
My fleets

Last edited by furryforest; 04-18-2007 at 08:02 AM.
furryforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 05:03 PM   #14
Captain

WN737 is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthwestAirlines
what scale are those planes and were would you find the newer southwest planes?
They are all in 1:400. But for the newer Southwest planes I know Herpa has a 1:500 scale model in the new colors.
WN737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #15
greg29

Great fleets guys! Keep the pics coming...I will post some of my fleets soon..

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: