Show Off Your Fleet! - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 06-19-2007, 03:21 AM   #121
First Officer

lowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributor
Re: Show Off Your Fleet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain A380 Emirates View Post
Awesome fleet man by the way for all you people out there wondering I am , i am Captain 777 Emirates
Change of plan? So you now prefer the A380?

Old 06-19-2007, 03:45 AM   #122

Captain A380 Emirates is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyer7 View Post
Change of plan? So you now prefer the A380?
Yeah thats it, I love my Emirates A380 and I also heard that US Airways are getting some A350's and 5 A380's, is that correct?
Captain A380 Emirates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:17 AM   #123
First Officer

lowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributorlowflyer7 is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain A380 Emirates View Post
Yeah thats it, I love my Emirates A380 and I also heard that US Airways are getting some A350's and 5 A380's, is that correct?
The A350s are correct. I'm not sure on the A380s but there's another thread with a newspaper article attached where they mention that order.

Old 08-31-2007, 07:19 AM   #124
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Still getting the hang of my new camera but here is a shot of some of my 1:400 Qantas B707 fleet.

(At last I have some depth of field!!)

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 08:15 AM   #125
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

...And some Viintage QF aeroplanes from the early 60's

Old 08-31-2007, 10:25 AM   #126
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Nice job doc...

Love the Eastern logo on the terminal. Did you do that for me?

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 10:33 AM   #127
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
Nice job doc...

Love the Eastern logo on the terminal. Did you do that for me?
I don't really have an airport. Those buildings are probably about HO scale and they were something someone threw away. Picked them up by chance just to have something to put in the background of my pics - it has a really great retro feel about it. Lots of classic airlines.

Old 08-31-2007, 03:25 PM   #128
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Nice feel to the pics Doc-as you rightly said-very retro
Old 09-01-2007, 07:15 AM   #129
Operations Director

My 1:500 Ansett Fleet

Old 09-01-2007, 07:16 AM   #130
Operations Director

My 1:500 Singapore Airlines Fleet

Old 09-01-2007, 07:18 AM   #131
Operations Director

My 1:400 Australian Electra Fleet

Old 09-01-2007, 07:20 AM   #132
Operations Director

My soon-to-be-added-to 1:400 TAA Fleet

Old 09-01-2007, 07:24 AM   #133
Operations Director

My 1:400 retro Ansett & Ansett ANA Fleet

Old 09-01-2007, 07:25 AM   #134
Operations Director

And some of my fleet on shelves.

Old 09-01-2007, 08:03 AM   #135
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

I'm impressed with those classics Doc-you're diorama has a nice feel to it if you get my meaning

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: