Show Off Your Fleet! - Page 26 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:53 AM   #376
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show Off Your Fleet!

What make is the SeaKing,that's a real beauty?...
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #377
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
What make is the SeaKing,that's a real beauty?...
She's a Corgi. I have a spare that I will eventually paint up in sea grey - perhaps with the tiger stripe pattern that was flying a couple of years ago.

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 08:32 AM   #378
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Thanks,i wish Corgi had done them in their small 'fit the box' size...They did the Augusta Bell and the Wessex,it's not as though they were short of liveries for the Sea King...

Last edited by vince1159; 03-18-2011 at 09:09 AM.
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2011, 12:20 AM   #379
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

My 1:400 fleet of Trans Australian Airways (TAA) Viscounts expanded significantly today!!

Old 03-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #380
G-VFOX

Jake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributorJake Fox is an excellent contributor

Who done those?

Jake Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:43 AM   #381
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Fox View Post
Who done those?
They are all Aero Classics. The front 3 are Australian Classics releases for March 2011 - they are exclusive to CAMAust in Braybrook, Melbourne. The one at the back is one of the rarer models in my collection. The Day-Glo tail version will also be a rare model in time.

Old 03-19-2011, 12:46 AM   #382
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Great Viscount quartet, Doc. I wish those be made in 1/500 too...

Now I'll post some pics of my fleets as well. Those are mostly 2 years old, they were taken when I was living in Italy. Now I'm back to Brazil but most of my collection is still in Italy...

Pan Am

SQ/MSA/Malayan

Braniff International

PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:54 AM   #383
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

JAL

The crown's jewel of my JAL fleet: SJ MD-11 sample

JAS/ANA/JASDF/A-net/SWAL/Amakusa

Last edited by PT-TAA; 03-19-2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 01:01 AM   #384
Collector

American Airlines

Portuguese speaking countries airlines

Cargo fleet

Old 03-19-2011, 04:59 AM   #385
Operations Director

Brilliant fleets Sergio!!!

How come no PanAm Concorde?

Old 04-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #386
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Brilliant fleets Sergio!!!

How come no PanAm Concorde?
Thanks Doc!
But I have no Pan Am Concorde because I don't like fantasy models, I have only few exceptions on my collection like the BI Concorde. I dream to find the Coke Concorde sample!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: