Show Off Your Fleet! - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-05-2007, 03:38 AM   #136
Second Officer

jkwan12345 is flying under the radarjkwan12345 is flying under the radar
Re: Show Off Your Fleet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
And some of my fleet on shelves.

i'm impressed with that cathay fleet. i'm trying to build one up, but its not nearly as big as yours. if you have time, could you list the models? if you dont its alright...
1:500 Wishlist:

1. United 744 Battleship
2. jetBlue erj-190
3. Virgin America
4. Jetstar A320
6. fronteir a319
jkwan12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2007, 05:48 AM   #137
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwan12345 View Post
i'm impressed with that cathay fleet. i'm trying to build one up, but its not nearly as big as yours. if you have time, could you list the models? if you dont its alright...
Will do - a little pressed for time right now though.

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 06:49 AM   #138
Second Officer

Alvaro is flying under the radarAlvaro is flying under the radarAlvaro is flying under the radar

Quote:
Will do - a little pressed for time right now though.

Hello

Flyingdoc how many planes have you got in total?

And how many from which manufacturer?

Thanks,
Alvaro
Alvaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2007, 02:00 PM   #139
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvaro View Post
Hello

Flyingdoc how many planes have you got in total?

And how many from which manufacturer?

Thanks,
Alvaro
It looks like I'm approaching 530! I'm surprised and just a little scared about that. God help me if Eherran's madness rubs off on me even a little when I visit him!

Old 09-15-2007, 05:21 AM   #140
Second Officer

Abraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting started

Have seen a great few collections come through here since I posted this thread - thanks all for the contributions, hoping for more in future too...

I decided to take some photos today, to showcase some of my smaller fleets (after sorting through my boxes to try and reduce the space taken up in my room - I failed...)

Thai Airways - 3x B747-400's and 1x A340-500 (Brought to you by Gemini, Dragon & Phoenix)

Malaysia Airlines - Standard B747-400, Hibiscus B747-400 and Heliconia B777-200 (Brought to you by Phoenix, Gemini and Dragon)

Singapore Airlines - B744's, A380, A340 and B777's (Brought to you by Dragon and Gemini)

Virgin Atlantic - B747's, an A343 and 2x A346's (Brought to you by Gemini, Dragon and Big Bird Mk2). I never noticed the difference in silver before between the three B744's: Tinker Belle, Birthday Girl and Barbarella...

Would be interesting to get photos of my larger/MEGA-fleets, Cathay, BA and Qantas, but that will have to be another day when I have more time to unbox them, pose, shoot and put them back!

Thanks for looking,

Dan

COLLECTION | TRADE | VIDEOS

Last edited by Abraxas; 09-15-2007 at 05:24 AM.
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:12 AM   #141

Hollow_Jack is flying under the radar

Hey, does anybody have any fleet updates? I got 3 more of the newest JetBlues so my fleet is up to 10! I've also got a pretty big U.S. Airways/ express collection now too...Pictures soon

(P.S. I'm not looking for a medal, just wondering/wanting to see new pictures! )
Hollow_Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 05:19 AM   #142
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

Quote:
And some of my fleet on shelves.

Awesome collection!
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 12:11 PM   #143
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Seeing the Malaysia T7 Freedom od Space there-has anyone heard anything about a 1/500 version of this model being produced?
Old 09-27-2007, 05:38 AM   #144
RJ First Officer

surviv0r is flying under the radar

ALL YOUR COLLECTIONS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just looking through and my tiny 1 per airline fleet looks sooo small!!
Keep it up guys!!

I've got a 1 aircraft rule per airline...
Because i'm still a uni student or else i'll be in so much debt!!
All of mine are b747...just cant get enough of those slick looking machines
Im definetly gonna venture into a380s...someday...
I'll post my 1 airline fleets soon

Great stuff guys!!
surviv0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 05:42 AM   #145
RJ First Officer

That was my first post...im wondering...why does it show an American flag? im from Australia...how do i change it?
Old 09-27-2007, 05:45 AM   #146
Second Officer

Abraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting startedAbraxas is getting started

Welcome surviv0r, would love to see some photos of your fleet (combined planes ) some time! As for your flag... I think if you go up to the User CP link at the top of any of the forum pages you should be able to enter all your details and correct your flag.

Whereabouts in Oz are you?

Dan

COLLECTION | TRADE | VIDEOS
Abraxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 11:48 AM   #147
RJ First Officer

Thanks!!
Im from Sydney...im planning to actually collect all the airlines in the oneworld alliance...but some of them dont use 747s...
Old 09-27-2007, 02:18 PM   #148
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by surviv0r View Post
That was my first post...im wondering...why does it show an American flag? im from Australia...how do i change it?
Welcome to W900 survivor! Everybody here started somewhere - I think your 1 plane per airline rule is a great idea. The problem will be choosing which model to represent your airlines. Are you a 1:400 collector, 1:500 or other? I started in 1:500 but found it too restrictive for Australian carriers and too broad to be able to limit my spending. These days I'm mostly 1:400 with Australian rego's which was my rule. But rules were made to be broken!! Got hooked on InFlight 200's offerings and now have a smattering in that scale and also update select 1:500 fleets.

Hope you have great fun with us here - looking forward to your pics.

Doc

Old 09-27-2007, 02:21 PM   #149
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Doc, I would imagine now that your collection has grown by leaps and bounds after your visit with Emiliano. Do you have any Qantas?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 02:58 PM   #150
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Doc, I would imagine now that your collection has grown by leaps and bounds after your visit with Emiliano. Do you have any Qantas?
No kidding!!! Emil was actually very generous and I did get a little carried away buying souvenirs.

The Customs guy at Melbourne Airport actually asked me if I was carrying back an aeroplane in parts when he saw my two large suitcases. I told him only small ones.
Then my bags went through the xray machine and he just laughed!!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: