Beer Poll - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: BEER PREFERENCE
Bud 4 0.00%
Bud Lite 2 0.00%
Coors Lite 1 0.00%
Rolling Rock 2 0.00%
Miller Lite 4 0.00%
Corona 9 0.00%
Guinness 9 0.00%
Amstel lite 1 0.00%
Heineken 8 0.00%
Sam Adams 2,147,483,648 100.00%
Michelob 1 0.00%
Other 35 0.00%
Kirin Inchiban 0 0%
Voters: 2147483724. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:54 PM   #91
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog
Re: Beer Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Just think Kev, if it wasn't for "global warming" it would be ALOT colder!
Ain't that the truth; those could be the actual temps How's it been up by youse guys?
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2007, 03:35 PM   #92
Captain

L-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post
Yea, but there is a definitive connection between beer and women...See what I mean

Just ask Waffle & D'...they'll tell ya
Otherwise Known As The Infamous "Beer Goggles" My Brother Wears Them ALL The Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
Don't reckon you'd go dingo with any of them. I think the vernacular Stateside is Coyote ugly - partaken of a few too many, cracked on to a sheila, then woken up to discover the girl in your arms is so ugly, you'd rather chew your arm off rather than risk waking her...
My Brothers' Famous Line In The Morning. "Get Out"
Avoids Chewing Off His Arm That Way.

The Heavy Set

Landor Luvr BA, CND>N, UA, RYL JDN
Money Always Comes And Goes, But The Fun Never Stops!
Trijets 4 Ever!

Last edited by L-1011-Heavy; 02-04-2007 at 03:37 PM.
L-1011-Heavy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 03:42 PM   #93
Captain

BrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributor

Beer is disgusting, I cant stand the taste of it

My Collection - All Models up for trade, PM if interested.

http://www.last.fm/user/briantwigley

BrianTwigley is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2007, 03:49 PM   #94
Captain

L-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributorL-1011-Heavy is a good contributor

As You Grow Older, You Will Acquire The Taste. In Time Your Taste Will Refine. At 10yrs Old I Couldn't Distinguish The Difference Between Lowenbrau & Labbat's 50. But the Difference Is HUGE. I Kinda Liked The Taste Even Then, But Pepsi Was Still Better In Those Days.

The Heavy Set

Trijets 4 Ever!
Old 02-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #95
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTwigley View Post
Beer is disgusting, I cant stand the taste of it
Boy, you don't like nothin' that's all about the UK! The Beatles, beer, do you hate the queen too?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #96
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
Ain't that the truth; those could be the actual temps How's it been up by youse guys?
Brrrr...Our high today is only -2 and the low last night was -15!

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 02-04-2007, 04:51 PM   #97
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

So what kind of beer is everyone drinking during the game today?

I'll have a few Sam Adams Winter Ale's...

They'll go great with my Chicken Quesadillas, Mozzarella Sticks, and Buffalo Wings

We still need a "drunk" smilie

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #98
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Boy, you don't like nothin' that's all about the UK! The Beatles, beer, do you hate the queen too?
Wrong Brit Cap, it was Rammstein who jokingly mentioned not liking the Beatles. Please keep your Brits straight and by the way, you can't mention the queen and beer in the same sentence. You are currently being investigated by British Secret Service, FBI and Interpol.

Quote:
Brrrr...Our high today is only -2 and the low last night was -15!
Perfect weather for ice fishing, I bet the cubes bite like crazy!
Old 02-04-2007, 09:12 PM   #99
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
Wrong Brit Cap, it was Rammstein who jokingly mentioned not liking the Beatles. Please keep your Brits straight and by the way, you can't mention the queen and beer in the same sentence. You are currently being investigated by British Secret Service, FBI and Interpol.

Perfect weather for ice fishing, I bet the cubes bite like crazy!
I know it was Rammstein, but he has a Rammstein fan userbar so that means they are in some sort of a gang or something.

You probably won't see me ice fishing till it gets alittle warming.

I hate it when I get investigated.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:14 PM   #100
Operations Director

Quote:
So what kind of beer is everyone drinking during the game today?

I'll have a few Sam Adams Winter Ale's...

They'll go great with my Chicken Quesadillas, Mozzarella Sticks, and Buffalo Wings

We still need a "drunk" smilie
I should come to your house for the party. Sounds tasty.

I have taco chips, salsa, sour cream and guacamole with Molson Canadian. I am by myself with my dog and my dad so I can't leave the house to get a pizza or something.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:54 PM   #101
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Quote:
I should come to your house for the party. Sounds tasty.

I have taco chips, salsa, sour cream and guacamole with Molson Canadian. I am by myself with my dog and my dad so I can't leave the house to get a pizza or something.
Hey Cap...this is fairly new, and i'm not sure if they have it in your neck of the woods yet, but have you heard they can bring a pizza right to your house? I think it's called pizza delivery or something like that

It actually came out a couple weeks ago, right after that guy invented sliced bread and individually wrapped cheese slices

You should look into it

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 10:19 PM   #102
Operations Director

Quote:
Hey Cap...this is fairly new, and i'm not sure if they have it in your neck of the woods yet, but have you heard they can bring a pizza right to your house? I think it's called pizza delivery or something like that

It actually came out a couple weeks ago, right after that guy invented sliced bread and individually wrapped cheese slices

You should look into it
You know you are a real funny guy!

Where I live they don't deliver. It is too far!!! I even offered them a ten spot for a tip and they said, sorry we don't go that far. It's only 5 extra miles for them! I had more "choice" words for them. Wahoo was not a happy camper.

Old 02-04-2007, 11:29 PM   #103
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
I know it was Rammstein, but he has a Rammstein fan userbar so that means they are in some sort of a gang or something.

You probably won't see me ice fishing till it gets alittle warming.

I hate it when I get investigated.
Very astute observation, maybe they are part of the United Kingdom hooligan mafia and controlled by German interests.

I don't like investigations either, specially the cavity searches.

Quote:

You should look into it
I'm a bit embarassed to ask, but what the heck is a pizza?
Old 02-04-2007, 11:59 PM   #104
Captain

Quote:
Very astute observation, maybe they are part of the United Kingdom hooligan mafia and controlled by German interests.

Well i Can't Help But Wonder If You're Setting Up Anyone Who Answers This But...Here Goes:

Pizza: An Italian Word For Pie.

A Flat Round Chewy Bread Dough, Layer Of Tomato Sauce A Medley Of Italian Herbs, Toppings Such As Pepperoni, (MAN You GOTTA Be Lying To Me!) & Mozzarella Cheese. Other Toppings Optional, Onions, Green Pepper, Sausuage, Ham, Pinaepple, Mushrooms, Achovies, Broccoli, Bacon Bits & On & On.
True Italian Pizza Cosists Of Plain Tomato Sauce, Fresh Basil & Cheese.

Pizza Dates Back Millennia Throughout The Mediterranian & Has Evolved From Sophisticated & Elegant Recepies To Common Everyday Lunch Food.

The Heavy Set

Trijets 4 Ever!
Old 02-05-2007, 12:06 AM   #105
Operations Director

Quote:

You know it's kinda weird, I don't mind cavity searches because I have been flossing and brushing regularly.

As far as pizza goes, you need to go to Chicago for that. That way you'll have the best.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: