Beer Poll - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: BEER PREFERENCE
Bud 4 0.00%
Bud Lite 2 0.00%
Coors Lite 1 0.00%
Rolling Rock 2 0.00%
Miller Lite 4 0.00%
Corona 9 0.00%
Guinness 9 0.00%
Amstel lite 1 0.00%
Heineken 8 0.00%
Sam Adams 2,147,483,648 100.00%
Michelob 1 0.00%
Other 35 0.00%
Kirin Inchiban 0 0%
Voters: 2147483724. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-02-2007, 10:04 PM   #61
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor
Re: Beer Poll

I feel so left out. I don't drink, never have, so I can't even give an opinion. This is actually true - believe it or not. I hope I'm still allowed to post here after this admission.

Old 02-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #62
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I feel so left out. I don't drink, never have, so I can't even give an opinion. This is actually true - believe it or not. I hope I'm still allowed to post here after this admission.
If you don't mind me asking-why do you not drink? (Being Irish its an unusual concept for us!)
Old 02-02-2007, 10:25 PM   #63
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
If you don't mind me asking-why do you not drink? (Being Irish its an unusual concept for us!)
I guess I was so much into sports, I never really gave drinking, smoking or drugs so much as a thought. As I got older, I never saw the point in it, so i just didn't do it. However, I think the biggest reason is that I've always moved to the beat of a different drummer. I never knew and still don't know the meaning of "peer pressure". I did what I wanted to do and if and when I wanted to do it, period. On the other hand, I'm not some holier than thou saint; all my friends drink, my wife drinks, my family, older kids, etc. and I'm OK with that. Actually, I'm always the designated driver or the "go get us some more beer guy", and I always get stuck paying for it.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #64
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

Hey, would you buy ol' wahoo a beer please?

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 12:59 AM   #65
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
I guess I was so much into sports, I never really gave drinking, smoking or drugs so much as a thought. As I got older, I never saw the point in it, so i just didn't do it. However, I think the biggest reason is that I've always moved to the beat of a different drummer. I never knew and still don't know the meaning of "peer pressure". I did what I wanted to do and if and when I wanted to do it, period. On the other hand, I'm not some holier than thou saint; all my friends drink, my wife drinks, my family, older kids, etc. and I'm OK with that. Actually, I'm always the designated driver or the "go get us some more beer guy", and I always get stuck paying for it.
That is so sad... well, I cannot think of a better time to start than when waffle is hosting his dissertation on the murky and clandestine dealings of diecast manufacturers that we don't hear about over a few pints in a pub in England. Remember, he's buying!!!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:26 AM   #66
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo View Post
Hey, would you buy ol' wahoo a beer please?
Anytime, anywhere, old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
That is so sad... well, I cannot think of a better time to start than when waffle is hosting his dissertation on the murky and clandestine dealings of diecast manufacturers that we don't hear about over a few pints in a pub in England. Remember, he's buying!!!
If I ever make it to jolly ole England or down under, I promise I'll share a couple of beers with you guys. Can you imagine me drunk?
Old 02-03-2007, 09:29 AM   #67
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Well i've never tried any form of illegal drugs-thats something that never appealed to me for some reason. I have to admit i do really like beer (not to a scary standard) but i enjoy the taste. I never imagined when i first started drinking it that there would be a time when i knew the difference between good and foul tasting beer-at the time it all fell into the foul category!
Old 02-03-2007, 02:27 PM   #68
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog

Quote:
Can you imagine me drunk?
Don't feel bad, I've never done any of that "illegal stuff" either. I get tipsy when I go to the Lutheran church and they dip the wafer into the wine Besides, I can do stupid things while I'm sober
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:15 PM   #69
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser View Post
Don't feel bad, I've never done any of that "illegal stuff" either. I get tipsy when I go to the Lutheran church and they dip the wafer into the wine Besides, I can do stupid things while I'm sober
That's what I'm talking about!! I can be naturally stupid and without spending a dime.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:24 PM   #70
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog

I am drinking a Molson Canadian as we speak.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Old 02-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #71
Southwest Airlines

kardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast iconkardar757 is a diecast icon

Had a few car bombs with these two at work yesterday...and the rest was history

I my job

Chesapeake International Airport (KCPK)
kardar757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #72
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post

I my job
I your job too!

Old 02-03-2007, 07:03 PM   #73
Operations Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by kardar757 View Post

I my job
Is that because of the free beer and good music?

Old 02-03-2007, 07:14 PM   #74
Operations Director

Quote:
Is that because of the free beer and good music?
Barry Manilow and Abba??? Come on, let's not get too carried away!

Old 02-03-2007, 07:18 PM   #75
Operations Director

Quote:
I am drinking a Molson Canadian as we speak.
The sun is not yet over the yard arm here, but it's going to be 40 degrees C here today (that's [email protected]#%*ing HOT in Farenheit) so the fridge has been loaded with Boags and Coronas. Now, if I could only get some of those actresses to make room for me in the pool...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: