Beer Poll - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: BEER PREFERENCE
Bud 4 0.00%
Bud Lite 2 0.00%
Coors Lite 1 0.00%
Rolling Rock 2 0.00%
Miller Lite 4 0.00%
Corona 9 0.00%
Guinness 9 0.00%
Amstel lite 1 0.00%
Heineken 8 0.00%
Sam Adams 2,147,483,648 100.00%
Michelob 1 0.00%
Other 35 0.00%
Kirin Inchiban 0 0%
Voters: 2147483724. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-03-2005, 02:11 AM   #16
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Wahoo
Anything Wisconsin has got to be good.
Once again, the Captain is right on!
a_loser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #17
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_loser
Once again, the Captain is right on!
Oh you got that right brutha!

Sausage, brats, cheese and BEER! What an awesome thing!!!

Hey you guys got alot of snow in the Door Peninsula yet? I got an awesome pic of the ships in winter layup in Sturgeon Bay when I used to fly for CSA Air. I flew over KSUE every morning on the way to KESC.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.
Captain Wahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 02:28 PM   #18
Operations Director

Captain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dogCaptain Wahoo is a top dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneau_Flyer_16
Capt. Ive been haveing computer problems, But im good now, Im back now for you guys to get a good laugh cuz of me again. Lol
Hey you know we love you dude. We give everyone crap including ourselves. Don't take anything personally here. Besides, anyone who is with the Civil Air Patrol has got to be cool.

You know where Aniak is? I have a friend who lives there. He is a mechanic and pilot.

If you love something let it go, if it doesn't come back, track it down and kill it.

Old 12-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #19
Air Wisconsin

a_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top doga_loser is a top dog
Oh sweet! Our airport STILL isn't anything worth writing home about
Mostly Cessna 172s, one or 2 Pipers, maybe a King Air, there are a couple Citations based there - the local FBO (currently Orion Flight Services) owns those, and then the occasional Gulfstream (VERY elusive). Y'know, they wanna expand the CROSSWIND runway to like 6000 feet, which I have no problem with. I'd like to see 2 changes made though - number 1, also expand the PRIMARY rwy, and then number 2, widen it to like 150 feet, maybe 200 - maybe then we can get some sorta commercial service here to somewhere like ORD (where most tourists already drive past on their way up anyway).

We haven't had as much snow as youse guys yet, but we've still gotten about 5" total over the last few snowfalls (quite a bit for only late November and early December). Waaay up nort' (Sister Bay area) has probably been hit the worst, but still nothing overly bad (maybe 6-8 inches total).

The picture of the winter fleet you got was likely from Bay Shipbuilding; my dad's worked at Bay Ship for 20-some years welding (just thought I'd throw that in ) - otherwise it would have been PBI, who closed almost 10 years ago already.

Sausage, brats, cheese, beer - and the PACKERS! (Oh, and toilet paper too, for what it's worth...)
Old 12-03-2005, 06:43 PM   #20
Captain

N521UP is flying under the radar
I like Leinie's Berry weiss or the honey weiss

My Collection:
http://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...tion-3064.html
N521UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 06:56 PM   #21
Operations Director

Oooo honey bears those are awesome. I have a pitcher I bought at the brewery that you put berry weiss in one side and honey weiss in the other. When you pour Voila! Honey bears! Good summer time beach bumming drink. It's healthy too.

I have a Bay Shipbuilding hat with a freighter on it. When I wear it people ask about it. The picture was about 3 winters ago so it was Bay Shipbuilding.

KSUE doesn't have any airline service? I thought maybe Midwest Connection, United Express or Mesaba.

Yeah, we have been cleaning up after about 8 inches of blown lake effect from yesterday and the day before.

My wife and I did the lighthouse walk a couple of years ago and we went all over. We ate at that Swedish restaurant with the goats on the roof.

Old 12-03-2005, 07:18 PM   #22

J.C.Denton is flying under the radar

any questions ?
J.C.Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:39 PM   #23
Air Wisconsin

Nope, we don't have ANY airline service. For a while (I'd say maybe mid 90's to around 2000) we had seasonal service to Midway, but that was all (just Orion flying one of their Citations once a week).

Luckily we haven't had much lake effect yet (maybe it was an inch out of our 5 total), but we haven't had any blowing or drifting. It'll be here soon enough though.....

Al Johnson's; I've heard of them, driven past it even, but never been in there. I hear the food is really good...
Old 12-04-2005, 08:18 AM   #24

Morello is flying under the radar
Beer is beer!
...except american beer, that`s water
Morello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:33 AM   #25
RJ Captain

ImpPalpatine is flying under the radarImpPalpatine is flying under the radarImpPalpatine is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaqAttaq
Good list ImpPalpatine

Becks is quite enjoyable
Nice to hear
ImpPalpatine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:51 PM   #26
Aviation Enthusiast

sas 737-600 is flying under the radar
1664 is very nice as is leffes but nothing goes down better on a hot summers day in melbourne than a hoegaarden
sas 737-600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:35 AM   #27
******** Team Member

EI-DUB is flying under the radar
Guinness, as would have quessed
Living in Dublin it has to be Guinness!

I like German beers too.
EI-DUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:23 AM   #28
First Officer

N1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting startedN1786B is getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.C.Denton

any questions ?
My goodness there JC! That brings back a lot of memories!

I went to school in Boppard and we used to take the train into Koblenz after cl***** for.... well beer. When you take the main train Frankfurt/M to/from Köln, you go right past the brewery!

You are making me thirsty ;-)

- N1786B

And if you PM me, I'll tell why the French find it so amusing!!!
N1786B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:49 AM   #29
Master ATP Captain

lollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top doglollomz is a top dog
I think that there are a lot of good beers: different beers for different moments.
But I can surely say that the best moment to drink some of the greatest beers in the world is the OKTOBERFEST in Munchen, Germany.
For those who like beer is a kind of Mecca, I'm proud to say I'll always have my special weekend in the future as it's been in the past. The right person in the right place at the right time: OKTOBERFEST FOREVER!!!

Lollo

P.S. Picture of the Oktoberfest 2004!

Last edited by lollomz; 03-15-2006 at 11:36 AM.
lollomz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 02:52 AM   #30
Captain

arisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributorarisa is a good contributor
I like this one.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: