What Music do you listen to? - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-05-2015, 04:55 PM   #91
RJ First Officer

777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor
Re: What Music do you listen to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Ludovico Einaudi has some wonderful songs. My favorite is Fly from the French movie Intouchables (one of my favorite movies too)
He is a musical genius, I enjoy all of his albums!

Old 01-05-2015, 04:58 PM   #92
Rush

wingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobbywingtippy is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Ludovico Einaudi has some wonderful songs. My favorite is Fly from the French movie Intouchables (one of my favorite movies too)
OMG YES, Fly is for me the best song ever, so emotional yet still very powerful. I can play it on the piano.
wingtippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:01 PM   #93
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show us your favorite songs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestjetGuy View Post
Great selection of songs there - while Coldplay aren't my favourite group, I really like their music. Lately, I've particularly enjoyed "Talk" from their X&Y album.
Talk would be number 6, it was either Speed of Sound or Talk.. Great songs indeed!
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-05-2015, 05:04 PM   #94
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingtippy View Post
OMG YES, Fly is for me the best song ever, so emotional yet still very powerful. I can play it on the piano.
Nice! I tried to play it on the piano but it was a disaster!!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 05:11 PM   #95
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

One of my favorite songs: FORMIDABLE from the Belgian singer Stromae.

First of all, here's an explanation of the clip. You must read it to understand the clip

Quote:
On May 22, 2013, amateur videos appeared on YouTube showing Stromae, apparently drunk and wandering at the Louise/Louiza tram and metro station in Brussels during the daybreak. The images went viral. Some days later it was revealed that that was the taping of a music video. This was confirmed during the French TV show Ce soir (ou jamais !) (fr) in which Stromae discussed and also performed his new single "Formidable", which is about the story of a drunk man just separated from his girlfriend. The clip was fully composed by extracts of hidden cameras taken on May 22. It also shows people taking pictures with their cellphones and three policemen talking to the artist.
(Source: Wikipedia)

Here's the clip and song (with English subtitles)
http://youtu.be/S_xH7noaqTA

Note the intervention of the two police officers in the clip Remember that the whole clip was filmed with hidden cameras.

Last edited by Wingslover; 01-05-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #96
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Something that i only found out about a few days ago, thanks to my mother. Sami rock!
Never thought i'd hear that, but i love it! I've listened to it nearly non-stop the whole week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-oDQMnpRY

I don't understand a word they say, but who says you can't just enjoy the music?

Plus, being part Sami and a rock fan, what is there not to like about it?
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 11:00 PM   #97
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

I've been heavily addicted to Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb lately.
What a wonderful song it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi7cuAjArRs
Old 03-05-2015, 07:37 PM   #98
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Disclosure - Help me lose my mind.

Last edited by Anglojet; 03-05-2015 at 07:40 PM.
Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:02 PM   #99
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777-200ER View Post
2.Milky Chance-Down by the River
Absolutely love Milky Chance. First song I hear was Stolen Dance and fell in love with it. Alt- J is another good, relaxing artist.

On the other side, I have recently gotten into Rob Zombie.... a lot.

This one is my favorite.

However Living Dead Girl, Feel So Numb, Dead City Radio and The New Gods of Supertown, and Man Without Fear.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 08:29 PM   #100
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

A band i found just a few days ago, and i am hooked!

Old 03-08-2015, 11:41 AM   #101
Earning My Wings

joandcruz is flying under the radar

RnB and rap.
joandcruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:46 PM   #102
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

Anything with a nice steady beat for me.

EDM
House
Trap
Rap
and more.
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 02:47 PM   #103
Red Eagles!

Old 03-08-2015, 04:29 PM   #104
Sympathy for the devil 😈

"Il barbiere di Siviglia", opera from Paisello (very different from Rossini's version). Saw that one yesterday and it's simply beautiful!!!

Old 03-23-2015, 09:08 PM   #105
Puddle Jumper

Rands Cacic is flying under the radar

Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Moonwatcher Mix)

What a tune.
Rands Cacic is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: