What Music do you listen to? - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 06-07-2014, 03:34 PM   #76
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: What Music do you listen to?

While i still listen mainly to metal, i actually broke that trend recently when i started listening to Emmelie de Forest.

I've liked this song since i first heard it, but only recently started listening to it on purpose, and not just because it was on the radio.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2014, 11:42 PM   #77
Professional Corn Muffin

Rayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dog

Recently discovered Crywolf, this guy's amazing! Barely any recognition at all but that shows that he's actually passionate about his music and not just out there for the money.

Without a doubt some of the best vocals of any song that I have ever listened to.

EDIT: If you have any interest in electronic music, mainly trance, house, chillstep, and soft/melodic dubstep, then you might want to check out my youtube playlist, I'm almost up to 100 songs. http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...eMuQ2LCQd1kLgw

Last edited by Rayzor1700; 06-07-2014 at 11:46 PM.
Rayzor1700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:40 AM   #78
Gemstone Airport 1/400

ameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast iconameger is a diecast icon

I will listen to everything except for rap- I mostly enjoy light pop and classic rock from the 70s and 80s.
ameger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2014, 03:34 AM   #79
Delta Lover

DeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobbyDeltaDude is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
While i still listen mainly to metal, i actually broke that trend recently when i started listening to Emmelie de Forest.

I've liked this song since i first heard it, but only recently started listening to it on purpose, and not just because it was on the radio.
I think you just like looking at her .

http://kingmontinternational.weebly.com
Twitter: @KIA_Airport // Instagram: kingmontinternationalairport
DeltaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #80
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaDude View Post
I think you just like looking at her .
I do think she is a very beautiful woman, but i do actually like her singing, believe it or not.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:41 AM   #81
Earning My Wings

versd0ra is flying under the radar

Metallica is like the essence of rock itself. I'm not a huge fan, but each time I hear them on the radio I raise the volume, I like their stuff ^^
Old 08-19-2014, 08:32 AM   #82
Ich bin ein Berliner!

MikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobby

I have a wide range of music that i am listening to.
80s style music, Rock & Pop, Chill Out, Electronica, Hip Hop / Rap / R'n'B (especially from the early 90s), Dubstep etc...

Most of the time i listen to electronic music (not David Guetta) but that's because i'm a DJ as well. I'm a huge fan of Depeche Mode, Bruce Springsteen, Bryan Ferry, some german based singer / songwriters like Philipp Poisel or Clueso, Trance producers like Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten and Paul van Dyk, as well of some DJ's that produce some real good music like A.Skillz or Krafty Kuts.
MikeDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 01:06 AM   #83
Take Me Back

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby
Show us your favorite songs!

I will start with my favorite EPIC songs, classics and others will follow:

Here they are in no particular order:

#1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk3T...nFLfDoyaiX9YqQ
#2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuAG...ZP6pd&index=14
#3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMCy...ZP6pd&index=11
#4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKU...ZP6pd&index=10
#5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK97...13Eemps9pZP6pd
#6 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCeb...13Eemps9pZP6pd

I could go on FOREVER but these are my top ones! Feel free to post your own!

"Freedom is Merely Privilege Extended Unless Enjoyed by One and All"

Last edited by Speedbird 48; 01-02-2015 at 01:08 AM.
Speedbird 48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:01 PM   #84
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby
Re: Show us your favorite songs!

This would be a great way to see music from other countries.

For my favorite songs, it really depends on my mood. So I broke them down into categories.

All time favorite song
Kip Moore - Hey Pretty Girl https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7gjwS13smI

Favorites 80's rock song
Guns N Roses - Paradise City https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw

Favorite Song If I'm Pissed Off
Five Finger Death Punch - You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5uNMKcvxJc
Or 5FPD - Burn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8-N4OF23og
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #85
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

My favourite son? My Way interpretated by the excellent Frank Sinatra!

I'm not a big fan of tiday's music except the Belgian singer Stromae. He's just excellent!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines

Last edited by Wingslover; 01-02-2015 at 06:15 PM.
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 01:57 PM   #86
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
My Way interpretated by the excellent Frank Sinatra!
Yes and Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra is the best version by a long way...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 02:10 PM   #87
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

If I had to make a Top 5 it'd include:

1. Coldplay - Fix You
2. Coldplay - Clocks
3. Coldplay - Charlie Brown
4. Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
5. Coldplay - Speed of Sound

Yes, I'm a Coldplay fan

Edit: I also love , what we call 'foute' in Dutch (wrong), songs. Like Captain Jack - Captain Jack, We're going to Ibiza - Vengaboys...
Check out my Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Not Looking for a Sky500 Jet Airways 777-300ER anymore! They kinda went bankrupt..

Also check out my photos on Planespotters.net!

Planespotters.net - Aviation Photos, Production Lists and more

Last edited by DutchCollector; 01-05-2015 at 02:13 PM.
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 03:15 PM   #88
First Officer

WestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast iconWestjetGuy is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
If I had to make a Top 5 it'd include:

1. Coldplay - Fix You
2. Coldplay - Clocks
3. Coldplay - Charlie Brown
4. Eagle Eye Cherry - Save Tonight
5. Coldplay - Speed of Sound

Yes, I'm a Coldplay fan
Great selection of songs there - while Coldplay aren't my favourite group, I really like their music. Lately, I've particularly enjoyed "Talk" from their X&Y album.

Also... Moderation Note - Speedbird 48, your thread has been merged with an existing similar topic.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #89
RJ First Officer

777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor777-200ER is an excellent contributor

I like Indie stuff and a bit of classical sometimes.
Here is my top 5 favourite songs
1.Ben Howard-Hideaway
2.Milky Chance-Down by the River
3.Ben Howard-Time is Dancing
4.Agnes Obel-Aventine
5.Ludovico Einaudi-Le Onde
Its a bit of a mix but its what I enjoy.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:53 PM   #90
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Ludovico Einaudi has some wonderful songs. My favorite is Fly from the French movie Intouchables (one of my favorite movies too)

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: