What Music do you listen to? - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-01-2014, 10:52 PM   #61
Obsessed with United

United737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dogUnited737 is a top dog
Re: What Music do you listen to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
I have not released any music in a while but here is my latest effort. Hoping to do more in 2014.

Here is my latest song and as you can see a nice plane theme Hope you enjoy it

NATHAN BENNETT - ONE LIFE - YouTube

---
Nice! Is that you singing? And did you write that?

Types I fly: C-17 Globemaster, MC-130H Combat Talon II
United737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2014, 10:54 PM   #62
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by United737 View Post
Nice! Is that you singing? And did you write that?
Thanks mate. Yeah, all me singing. Wrote it a couple of weeks back. Getting back into the whole music thing again now. Hopefully lots more this year.
Old 02-01-2014, 10:56 PM   #63
Puddle Jumper

Sierra_Echo_Bravo is flying under the radarSierra_Echo_Bravo is flying under the radar

hmm Im a big fan of rap and most of the stuff that show up on the top 100 charts

Old 02-02-2014, 06:10 AM   #64
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
I have not released any music in a while but here is my latest effort. Hoping to do more in 2014.

Here is my latest song and as you can see a nice plane theme Hope you enjoy it

NATHAN BENNETT - ONE LIFE - YouTube

---
Not the type of music i usually listen to, but that was good!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:35 PM   #65
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Metric - Help, I'm alive

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:04 AM   #66
Puddle Jumper

Tupolew 154 is getting startedTupolew 154 is getting startedTupolew 154 is getting startedTupolew 154 is getting startedTupolew 154 is getting started

Norvak - Departure
Old 03-02-2014, 11:55 AM   #67
Brexit is a lie

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Anyone like Royksopp?

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:01 PM   #68
RJ Second Officer

rugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributorrugeley123 is a good contributor

Call me Weird. Being Polish, I was always brought up listening to Ich Troje and IRA, both famous polish pop/rock bands. On my mothers "English" side, I always had bands like Hot Chocolate, Boney M and other singers like David Essex and Nena.

So how did it turn me out to be like?:

Be aware of lyrical quotes or song titles within this or other knowledge

- Ich Troje (Tough)
- ABBA ( I was defeated - they won the war!)
- Hot Chocolate (So you win again)
- Iron Maiden
- Black Veil Brides!!!
- Glukoza (The Russian Singer)
- Magdalena Tul
- Poli Genova
- Pleslava
- Wheatus (Oh listen to Iron Maiden Baby...)
- Elza's Ocean (Ukrainian)
- IRA
- Fleetwood Mac
- Supertramp
- The Buggles
- Joe fagin
- Cascada
- Bay City Rollers
- Anouk
- Raccoon
- Basshunter
- Aviici
- Dolly Parton
- Blonde
- Loreen
- Lena Meyer Landrut
- Hotel FM
- The Motors (Airport)
- Bon Jovi
- Boney M
- Cutting Crew

There are a load more - I'm just very mixed taste!

Best Wishes
Jan
rugeley123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 02:28 PM   #69
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

A few days ago i think i found a new favorite song. Totally out of the blue when i was clicking around Youtube. Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits. It's not what i usually listen to, mainly heavy metal, but i like it.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #70
Master ATP Captain

vince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobbyvince1159 is a legend of the hobby

Put 'miami vice brothers in arms' into youtube Flight...Pure class...

1939 - 2011
vince1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM   #71
Professional Corn Muffin

Rayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dogRayzor1700 is a top dog

Travis Baxter -Heaven & Earth Original Mix - YouTube

Old 03-02-2014, 06:18 PM   #72
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vince1159 View Post
Put 'miami vice brothers in arms' into youtube Flight...Pure class...
I'll look it up!
Old 03-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #73
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
A few days ago i think i found a new favorite song. Totally out of the blue when i was clicking around Youtube. Brothers in Arms by Dire Straits. It's not what i usually listen to, mainly heavy metal, but i like it.
Dire Straits is wonderful!
I like Your Latest Trick and Money for Nothing, but my favorite will always be... Sultans of Swing
Old 06-06-2014, 11:04 PM   #74
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:51 AM   #75
Earning My Wings

FSA320Neo is getting startedFSA320Neo is getting startedFSA320Neo is getting started

I mainly listen to Metal, particularly Power Metal stuff, like Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Sabaton, Gamma Ray, Freedom Call, Helloween, Masterplan, DragonForce, Power Quest, Edguy, Avantasia and more

Here are some of my favorite songs

I also enjoy AOR/Melodic Rock and some Hard Rock music a lot too

Last edited by FSA320Neo; 06-07-2014 at 06:41 AM.
FSA320Neo is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: