Who do you like for President - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Who do you want for President?
Geroge Bush 14 24.56%
John Kerry 29 50.88%
Ralph Nader 1 1.75%
None of the above they all stink 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-30-2004, 01:28 AM   #121
Senior Captain
 
luloudoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,708
luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
I disagree with the war because: Bush has changed his explanation for going to war 3-4 times. Yet he accuses Kerry of "flip-flopping" . Considering the fact that we killed thousands more than Saddam did, it isn't even worth it. Iraq isn't a signifigant part of the war on terror. He and the rest of the Bush administration seem to think our duty is to kill ourselves and save the rest of the world. "Afghanistan,Isreal,Iraq..." the list just goes on and on. You really think too many Iraqis like the fact that we attacked them?? Yeah I doubt that many of the people who have lost like four members of their family b/c of the war appreciate that too much.
Killed thousands more?! Thats impossible and it it were true we would have to kill 500,000, at least and if that happened your leftwing media centers at CNN and NBC would have definately told us, even with 250,000 deaths they would have streched it. So you know people do die, and there is no forced draft, the people in the army chose to join the army. You make it seem that every person has the right to vote on where our army goes, hello? They are people according to your left-winged media, who leaves bios on every death yet you guys treat them like an expensive toy that shouldn't be played with. And it can never be broken. THe army has thousands upon thousands of individuals who love our country and know first hand that we are really helping. You and I can not say anything bad because we are not THERE!!! Also there are millions of people in Iraq but your media centers like to make it seem like those 30 guys who attacked today and got killed were the majority.
__________________
luloudoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-30-2004, 01:34 AM   #122
Senior Captain
 
luloudoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,708
luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
YOU KNOW that many soldiers oppose the war. You are calling me a left-wing why? My uncle loves Bush and is an Officer in the Air Force. He is anything but a left-wing. OOOOPPPSS.... I forgot to mention he strongly opposes the war.
YA those 4 out of those thousands of soldiers that were shown on TV saying they love Kerry. Thank you CNN keep up raising a bunch of mis-informed democrats. Also is your uncle in Iraq? I have and uncle and 2 cousins in the Air Force one in Iraq the other here at home. The one at home Loves Bush but cannot comment on anything because he is not there. The other, says he sees some of the faces, but he really can not say either because he flys planes. Just because your uncle is in a military force that doesn;'t mean he sees what going on. You also know there aren't that many Iraq civilians 30,000ft up, but those are the Democrats with heads filled with hot air .
__________________
luloudoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 11:50 AM   #123
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
YA those 4 out of those thousands of soldiers that were shown on TV saying they love Kerry. Thank you CNN keep up raising a bunch of mis-informed democrats. Also is your uncle in Iraq? I have and uncle and 2 cousins in the Air Force one in Iraq the other here at home. The one at home Loves Bush but cannot comment on anything because he is not there. The other, says he sees some of the faces, but he really can not say either because he flys planes. Just because your uncle is in a military force that doesn;'t mean he sees what going on. You also know there aren't that many Iraq civilians 30,000ft up, but those are the Democrats with heads filled with hot air .
Yes, he actually has been there, and he might have to move to Illinois if he doesn't want to go there again, because they are moving a lot of people from the base in Newark to the base in Illinois. He really can't move now anyway. He move there from Maryland in the first place because my grandparents live there and can help with their twins (one is handicapped and recently broke his leg). They also have a 4-year-old. They are in no fine position to move, he really can't be going to Iraq right now, and this is all because of the war (and the bankruptcy of United)
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 10-30-2004, 11:53 AM   #124
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
Killed thousands more?! Thats impossible and it it were true we would have to kill 500,000, at least and if that happened your leftwing media centers at CNN and NBC would have definately told us, even with 250,000 deaths they would have streched it. So you know people do die, and there is no forced draft, the people in the army chose to join the army. You make it seem that every person has the right to vote on where our army goes, hello? They are people according to your left-winged media, who leaves bios on every death yet you guys treat them like an expensive toy that shouldn't be played with. And it can never be broken. THe army has thousands upon thousands of individuals who love our country and know first hand that we are really helping. You and I can not say anything bad because we are not THERE!!! Also there are millions of people in Iraq but your media centers like to make it seem like those 30 guys who attacked today and got killed were the majority.
My point is there are people dying there, and Bush can't even tell us why. He has NO valid reason whatsoever for starting a war. He didn't even wait for UN or the weapons inspectors. .
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 12:22 PM   #125
RJ Captain
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 409
JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
My point is there are people dying there, and Bush can't even tell us why. He has NO valid reason whatsoever for starting a war. He didn't even wait for UN or the weapons inspectors. .
The reason is simple, to fight terrorism on their ground instead of ours and as far as WMD's, I think you'll be surprised at what is uncovered in the months to come...

As far as UN, they gave Saddam 10 years to comply and he did not, how long do you recommend we wait? Another 10 years?

The problem with Kerry taking over now, he has made it quite clear he will pull out of Iraq which would be a giant mistake....actually, the terrorist's are hoping that happens!
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2004, 02:33 PM   #126
Senior Captain
 
luloudoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,708
luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
My point is there are people dying there, and Bush can't even tell us why. He has NO valid reason whatsoever for starting a war. He didn't even wait for UN or the weapons inspectors. .
What would the UN do? For the most part Europeans held a large portion of the securities council, and they could veto everything and we knew France would just because they spent Billions of dollars to fix up Iraq and its oil ports, that why they didn't want us to attack, they didn't want their trade agreements with Saddam to be gone, they knew something was up in Iraq, but its the ol' you scratch my back I'll scratch yours routine.
__________________
luloudoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:39 AM   #127
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
The reason is simple, to fight terrorism on their ground instead of ours and as far as WMD's, I think you'll be surprised at what is uncovered in the months to come...

As far as UN, they gave Saddam 10 years to comply and he did not, how long do you recommend we wait? Another 10 years?

The problem with Kerry taking over now, he has made it quite clear he will pull out of Iraq which would be a giant mistake....actually, the terrorist's are hoping that happens!
If we are trying to fight terrorism, we need to get out of Iraq. Iraq is not the place we need to go to fight terrorism. We are in the wrong place for the wrong reasons at the wrong time. Yeah, maybe we did give them 10 years to comply. Guess what? This for some reason signals to Bush...oh they didn't comply let's start a war; they must have chemical weapons. I don't know what it will take to get it through Bush's thick skull that he's wrong. Wrong about the war, obviouslly doesn't know how to command a war. He lost nearly 200billion on the war....You tell me he's the right choice!?

Last edited by davidrund; 10-31-2004 at 08:44 AM.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 08:45 AM   #128
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
What would the UN do? For the most part Europeans held a large portion of the securities council, and they could veto everything and we knew France would just because they spent Billions of dollars to fix up Iraq and its oil ports, that why they didn't want us to attack, they didn't want their trade agreements with Saddam to be gone, they knew something was up in Iraq, but its the ol' you scratch my back I'll scratch yours routine.
Bush could have at very least waited for the inspectors. But oh no, we have to barge in before they even find anything. I know about France but I don't think Bush had to make such a big deal over it.

Last edited by davidrund; 10-31-2004 at 08:48 AM.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:06 AM   #129
Senior Captain
 
luloudoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,708
luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
Bush could have at very least waited for the inspectors. But oh no, we have to barge in before they even find anything. I know about France but I don't think Bush had to make such a big deal over it.
It was a big deal because France was the only country that was holding out, they didn't have to support the war just approve it, Germany went along, and they don't want anything to do with the war. Bush didn't make that big deal about it, he just simply went around the UN, big deal it was the media that made it a big deal with all the possible scenarios we could do and so forth.

Bush knows and has admited he made a mistake on the WMD's but did you actually feel safe from Saddam? Would you like to live there? Would you like him in you neighboring country? You know there are other countries around the world, its not just the USA.
__________________
luloudoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 02:57 AM   #130
RJ Second Officer
 
mittelholzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 136
mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
What about the millions that died under Saddam? You obviously don't care about those people, maybe we should have also just let Hitler do his thing and not got involved....
Well well, you name it: Hitler, Saddam, Bush - maybe also Idi Amin Dada, Stalin etc - what a nice club!

No wonder Usama Bin Laden would prefer Bush for president - he was not able to catch him and will not be able in the coming 4 years. Follow this "wise" advice of Usama and vote for Bush! You shall see what is coming out!
mittelholzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 07:02 AM   #131
RJ Captain
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 409
JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittelholzer
Well well, you name it: Hitler, Saddam, Bush - maybe also Idi Amin Dada, Stalin etc - what a nice club!

No wonder Usama Bin Laden would prefer Bush for president - he was not able to catch him and will not be able in the coming 4 years. Follow this "wise" advice of Usama and vote for Bush! You shall see what is coming out!
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 07:59 AM   #132
RJ Second Officer
 
mittelholzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 136
mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
It seems you got a bad translation -he is preferring BUSH as this guy "will not be able to catch him" for another 4 years.

And that is good for Bush too. As long as Usama Bin Laden is free Bush can continue with "terrorism-panic", cut the rights of the American people, introduce "sovjet-like" controls over his citizens. Imagine this bad situation if Usama would be arrested or killed! The evil enemy just would have disappeared. How to continue to take money out of the pockets of the American tax-payers? What evil guys would then be left? Khadaffi? He converted from Saulus to Paulus. The Ayatollahs in Iran? Too strong. North Korea? We do not want to get troubles with China. France? No, the poor french have been terribly punished already by renaming the French fries into Freedom fries. So in case an attack to another country should be planned Bush desperately needs ol' Usama. As you can see it worked with Iraq. Troubles with Switzerland, Norway, Trinidad and Tobago, Swaziland or the Vatican? No problem - CIA finds out that they got relations with Usama and are hiding nuclear wepons - and the invasion can be started. I know this is crazy but who knows what is going on in the brain of a former alcoholic?

By the way, when I am meaning Bush - as said before - he is a puppet-on-a-string used by Rumsberg, Wolfowitz, Rice etc. These people are the real danger for the Americans, they have to be removed from the administration. But nobody is talking about them. Bush-baby is a minor problem - the big ones are Rumsy, Wolfy etc !!!!!!!
mittelholzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 05:41 PM   #133
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
It was a big deal because France was the only country that was holding out, they didn't have to support the war just approve it, Germany went along, and they don't want anything to do with the war. Bush didn't make that big deal about it, he just simply went around the UN, big deal it was the media that made it a big deal with all the possible scenarios we could do and so forth.

Bush knows and has admited he made a mistake on the WMD's but did you actually feel safe from Saddam? Would you like to live there? Would you like him in you neighboring country? You know there are other countries around the world, its not just the USA.
They deserve the right to make a good decision about the war without getting criticized.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2004, 05:48 PM   #134
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Yes i felt perfectly safe with Saddam. I have never felt safe with bush. Do u live your life in fear? Saddam was no more of a threat then N.Korea is and I am not willing to believe everything Bush says.


Vote John Forbes Kerry
YAY!! Election Day!!!!

Last edited by davidrund; 11-02-2004 at 07:08 AM.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 04:48 PM   #135
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Election Day has come. John Kerry WILL win!!!! YAY!!!! GO KERRY!!!!!!!!
John Kerry
John Edwards
Erskine Bowles
Ralph Campbell
Mike Easley
Wanda Bryant
ummm... you name the rest....
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 AM.

Latest Threads
- by Charter
- by kev747
- by Mamunti
 

Models of the Week
 


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2