Who do you like for President - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Who do you want for President?
Geroge Bush 14 24.56%
John Kerry 29 50.88%
Ralph Nader 1 1.75%
None of the above they all stink 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-29-2004, 10:23 AM   #106
RJ Captain

JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
President George W. Bush is the first man to become president with a criminal record. He has destroyed America since he became President in 2001. Prior to becoming president, he was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. When he graduated from Yale University, he had a low C average. He also made Houston replace Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in the entire country. He became the President of the United States of America. How did we let this happen to our country? President Bush holds the record for more foreclosures in a twelve month period of time than any other former President. Thought you should read that.
You're probably right, all the past Democratic Presidents have been saints and Kerry is the Messiah......where was my head

Just have to love the left wing, they always attempt to make the Republican's out to be the bad guy and the Democrat's out to be so innocent..

It is also funny how the liberals can only take stab's at Bush but can never explain what Kerry will do for the country, not one time has Kerry said what his plans are for anything and neither has anyone on these forums, of coarse I don't expect you to know because your candidate doesn't know...

John Kerry is a total waste of time and BAD for this country!

BUSH - 4 MORE YEARS!
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2004, 10:25 AM   #107

davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
You're probably right, all the past Democratic Presidents have been saints and Kerry is the Messiah......where was my head

Just have to love the left wing, they always attempt to make the Republican's out to be the bad guy and the Democrat's out to be so innocent..

It is also funny how the liberals can only take stab's at Bush but can never explain what Kerry will do for the country, not one time has Kerry said what his plans are for anything and neither has anyone on these forums, of coarse I don't expect you to know because your candidate doesn't know...

John Kerry is a total waste of time and BAD for this country!

BUSH - 4 MORE YEARS!
So Bush has destroyed this country and you still think he should be President!?
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 10:28 AM   #108

and no i don't make up all of my arguements with stuff like that. I watched all the debates and I don't agree with a single decision Bush has made following 9/11.

Old 10-29-2004, 10:46 AM   #109
RJ Captain

Quote:
So Bush has destroyed this country and you still think he should be President!?
Well, I happen to disagree with you, I think Bush has been great for this country, the economy is doing great, unemployment is at all time lows, interest is at all time lows, home ownership is the highest it's ever been, retail business is booming, I applaud Bush for removing Saddam from power and going after the terrorist's on their turf instead of waiting for them to come here.

I know what the Republican party stands for and I also know what the Democrats stand for, in general, and the Democrats idea's are not shared by me!

Opinions vary, but mine is the exact opposite of yours
Old 10-29-2004, 10:49 AM   #110

Quote:
Well, I happen to disagree with you, I think Bush has been great for this country, the economy is doing great, unemployment is at all time lows, interest is at all time lows, home ownership is the highest it's ever been, retail business is booming, I applaud Bush for removing Saddam from power and going after the terrorist's on their turf instead of waiting for them to come here.

I know what the Republican party stands for and I also know what the Democrats stand for, in general, and the Democrats idea's are not shared by me!

Opinions vary, but mine is the exact opposite of yours
Yes obvioisly yours is, considering the fact that you support killing thousands of innocents for one bad man. Bush can't even think of a god reason for the war.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:08 AM   #111
RJ Captain

Quote:
Yes obvioisly yours is, considering the fact that you support killing thousands of innocents for one bad man.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet

What about the millions that died under Saddam? You obviously don't care about those people, maybe we should have also just let Hitler do his thing and not got involved....

Iraq was the center of all that goes on in the terrorist world and we have taken out hundreds of terrorists to date, again, I applaud Bush for going there to fight instead of taking the Democrat's position and waiting until the terrorist's come to the US and fight on our soil!

If Kerry gets elected, he WILL cut military spending, he WILL raise tax's, he WILL cut home land security....

....but look at the bright side, the terrorist's also back Kerry for President
Old 10-29-2004, 11:13 AM   #112

Quote:
That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet

What about the millions that died under Saddam? You obviously don't care about those people, maybe we should have also just let Hitler do his thing and not got involved....

Iraq was the center of all that goes on in the terrorist world and we have taken out hundreds of terrorists to date, again, I applaud Bush for going there to fight instead of taking the Democrat's position and waiting until the terrorist's come to the US and fight on our soil!

If Kerry gets elected, he WILL cut military spending, he WILL raise tax's, he WILL cut home land security....

....but look at the bright side, the terrorist's also back Kerry for President
Millions???? I can't believe you said that. We have killed way more in just a few years than Saddam killed during his entire regime!!!!!!!! And, if you look at it that way why don't we attack China or North Korea? They are both in the same positions Iraq was in.
Old 10-29-2004, 11:19 AM   #113
RJ Captain

Quote:
Millions???? I can't believe you said that. We have killed way more in just a few years than Saddam killed during his entire regime!!!!!!!!

Now I know you're full of it
Old 10-29-2004, 12:50 PM   #114
Senior Captain

luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Millions???? I can't believe you said that. We have killed way more in just a few years than Saddam killed during his entire regime!!!!!!!! And, if you look at it that way why don't we attack China or North Korea? They are both in the same positions Iraq was in.
Hey its easy for you left-wings to say that because
A. you hate Bush and don't believe in war, but rather the UN and debating every issue until its dead.
B. You are not in Iraq, what would you do if a guy came at you with an AK-47 screaming? Tell him to stop? Ya that'll work . Any soldier could tell you, that this war is really doing something for that country, they look into the faces of the women and children who now can go to school and get jobs, yup thats evil .

Also don't say they come with guns shooting because they hate us because we invaded. There has been hatred among Americans for at least a decade, on 9/11 they burned US flags in Bagdad, and all over the middle east, now is Bush responsible for all that hate? no. Now before Bush was elected there was a president in the US for 8 years what did he do to help? Nothing. Did he try and fix the problem? No. My point is the democrats are in a bubble world where there are no other countries but the US, so its all about the domestic problems. TO deal with international they use the UN, oh that helps, letting France decide whether we can go to war.

Justplanecrazy:

They do explain what Kerry would have done differently, but he can say anything because he knows the turnout of every event so he can go for the good side of each issue and because he hasn't been president and not a widly publicised Senator he can throw out all the BS he wants, and no one can question him, but if he really cared about these issues I still say he should try to be a senator, and show a consistent history of voting for those issues he is so passionate about. He absolutly way overated and if it was another time where the 90's were not directly linked to Democrats Kerry would have less than 10%, but everyone thinks everything gets fixed in 1 month of being in office, when it takes decades in reality. So Bush gets the blame, of coarse, thanks CNN and NBC for your fair views.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:29 PM   #115
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon
I already made my decision. I made my absentee vote yesterday. Hate to break it Im going with Bush... Kerry has said he going to do this and do that ..But he hasnt really explained how he is going to do that.. I dont like Bush but atleast I know where he stands.
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 01:47 PM   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
A. you hate Bush and don't believe in war, but rather the UN and debating every issue until its dead.
B. You are not in Iraq, what would you do if a guy came at you with an AK-47 screaming? Tell him to stop? Ya that'll work . Any soldier could tell you, that this war is really doing something for that country, they look into the faces of the women and children who now can go to school and get jobs, yup thats evil .

Also don't say they come with guns shooting because they hate us because we invaded. There has been hatred among Americans for at least a decade, on 9/11 they burned US flags in Bagdad, and all over the middle east, now is Bush responsible for all that hate? no. Now before Bush was elected there was a president in the US for 8 years what did he do to help? Nothing. Did he try and fix the problem? No. My point is the democrats are in a bubble world where there are no other countries but the US, so its all about the domestic problems. TO deal with international they use the UN, oh that helps, letting France decide whether we can go to war.

Justplanecrazy:

They do explain what Kerry would have done differently, but he can say anything because he knows the turnout of every event so he can go for the good side of each issue and because he hasn't been president and not a widly publicised Senator he can throw out all the BS he wants, and no one can question him, but if he really cared about these issues I still say he should try to be a senator, and show a consistent history of voting for those issues he is so passionate about. He absolutly way overated and if it was another time where the 90's were not directly linked to Democrats Kerry would have less than 10%, but everyone thinks everything gets fixed in 1 month of being in office, when it takes decades in reality. So Bush gets the blame, of coarse, thanks CNN and NBC for your fair views.
I disagree with the war because: Bush has changed his explanation for going to war 3-4 times. Yet he accuses Kerry of "flip-flopping" . Considering the fact that we killed thousands more than Saddam did, it isn't even worth it. Iraq isn't a signifigant part of the war on terror. He and the rest of the Bush administration seem to think our duty is to kill ourselves and save the rest of the world. "Afghanistan,Isreal,Iraq..." the list just goes on and on. You really think too many Iraqis like the fact that we attacked them?? Yeah I doubt that many of the people who have lost like four members of their family b/c of the war appreciate that too much.

Last edited by davidrund; 10-29-2004 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-29-2004, 02:03 PM   #117
RJ Captain

Quote:
You really think too many Iraqis like the fact that we attacked them?? Yeah I doubt that many of the people who have lost like four members of their family b/c of the war appreciate that too much.
Actually, yes, most the Iraqi people are very happy we are there and don't want us to leave. I have a good friend who just got back from Iraq, he was all over the country and spent a lot of time in Baghdad, he spoke with many of his fellow soldiers and hundreds of Iraqi's and they all welcomed them with open arms and there biggest fear was us leaving.

One woman he spoke with said Saddam had killed her entire family and she was greatful we came to help them from their bondage.

As far as us killing more than Saddam, he have your info wrong.....

The only Iraqi's who don't want us there are terrorist Saddam supporters, not the good people of Iraq.

Anyway, you vote the way you want, that's what's great about America, you have a choice!

But......my vote and support goes to BUSH!!
Old 10-29-2004, 02:50 PM   #118

Quote:
Actually, yes, most the Iraqi people are very happy we are there and don't want us to leave. I have a good friend who just got back from Iraq, he was all over the country and spent a lot of time in Baghdad, he spoke with many of his fellow soldiers and hundreds of Iraqi's and they all welcomed them with open arms and there biggest fear was us leaving.

One woman he spoke with said Saddam had killed her entire family and she was greatful we came to help them from their bondage.

As far as us killing more than Saddam, he have your info wrong.....

The only Iraqi's who don't want us there are terrorist Saddam supporters, not the good people of Iraq.

Anyway, you vote the way you want, that's what's great about America, you have a choice!

But......my vote and support goes to BUSH!!
He still doesn't have a valid reason as to why we went to war.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:06 PM   #119
RJ Captain

Quote:
He still doesn't have a valid reason as to why we went to war.
Maybe, maybe not, but bottom line, I feel safer with Bush at the helm than Kerry.

Don't get me wrong, I respect your view points, but just don't agree with them.

Old 10-29-2004, 07:37 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle

Justplanecrazy:

YOU KNOW that many soldiers oppose the war. You are calling me a left-wing why? My uncle loves Bush and is an Officer in the Air Force. He is anything but a left-wing. OOOOPPPSS.... I forgot to mention he strongly opposes the war.

Last edited by davidrund; 10-29-2004 at 07:55 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: