Who do you like for President - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Who do you want for President?
Geroge Bush 14 24.56%
John Kerry 29 50.88%
Ralph Nader 1 1.75%
None of the above they all stink 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-27-2004, 05:20 PM   #91
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
Whats with you and the Damn C's big F'n deal. Grades have no meaning in society. Grades do not prove who is smarter, all they do is prove who can be the best parrot and repeat what they hear, kinda like brainwashing, you find out by hearing the person talk and 2 things I know, Bush is an idiot, or that is what it seems,and Kerry is a Boring, self-proclaimed genious, and again, I do not like either canidate, but prefer Bush over Kerry, but if it was up to me I would have liked Edwards for president.
Also talk and speech ain't gonna pay for a war. And do you want a Islamic Radical that hates you, living in your neigborhood? Huh? I really think no one does. They've been there for a long time way before the second WTC attacks and your democratic Idol, Clinton is one of the reasons WTC happened he was to distracted by our booming economy to actually try and look into the threat of Terrorism. He also was resonsible for cutting Military spending, espcially espionage. So what your buddy Kerry is going to do is cut spending, most of which is military and in 8 years we will have another WTC attack. Now do you really want that? Now the war was not a good thing I think it was just Afganistan and thats it, we didn't need to go to Iraq. But what can you do? Also we've been at war, or in conflicts constantly since Vietnam, Gulf War, Kosovo, Bosnia ect.... Sure the war is bad, but we are actually working towards getting rid of a real enemy, how do so many troops die? Well the terroists are oviously armed with something. I also think the media makes it a lot worse than it actually is, constantly reporting on deaths, economic downfall, radical theories and of coarse Bush's miss on WMD's.

Edwards for President!!! If not I'll go with Bush
There is no "real enemy" in Iraq. I agree that we needed to go to Afghanistan, but Iraq is POINTLESS. Bush/Cheney (ick!) accuse John Kerry of flip-flopping when they can't seem to agree themselves on why we went to war. First they claim they have chemical weapons. Next the claim that it was still worth while to go there because Saddam Hussein killed his own people. While this is true, does he realize that China and north Korea are in the same position Iraq was? Let's just go attack them, while we're at it. When this didn't settle to well, your pal Mr.Bush claims that attacking Iraq was a major step towards winning the war on terror! MOST OF OUR TERRORISTS COME FROM SAUDI ARABIA AND OTHER PLACES-BUT NOT IRAQ!!!! THE IDIOT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE SHOULD BE ATTACKING!!!!
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-27-2004, 06:35 PM   #92
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
Whats with you and the Damn C's big F'n deal. Grades have no meaning in society. Grades do not prove who is smarter, all they do is prove who can be the best parrot and repeat what they hear, kinda like brainwashing, you find out by hearing the person talk and 2 things I know, Bush is an idiot, or that is what it seems,and Kerry is a Boring, self-proclaimed genious, and again, I do not like either canidate, but prefer Bush over Kerry, but if it was up to me I would have liked Edwards for president.
Also talk and speech ain't gonna pay for a war. And do you want a Islamic Radical that hates you, living in your neigborhood? Huh? I really think no one does. They've been there for a long time way before the second WTC attacks and your democratic Idol, Clinton is one of the reasons WTC happened he was to distracted by our booming economy to actually try and look into the threat of Terrorism. He also was resonsible for cutting Military spending, espcially espionage. So what your buddy Kerry is going to do is cut spending, most of which is military and in 8 years we will have another WTC attack. Now do you really want that? Now the war was not a good thing I think it was just Afganistan and thats it, we didn't need to go to Iraq. But what can you do? Also we've been at war, or in conflicts constantly since Vietnam, Gulf War, Kosovo, Bosnia ect.... Sure the war is bad, but we are actually working towards getting rid of a real enemy, how do so many troops die? Well the terroists are oviously armed with something. I also think the media makes it a lot worse than it actually is, constantly reporting on deaths, economic downfall, radical theories and of coarse Bush's miss on WMD's.

Edwards for President!!! If not I'll go with Bush
What's with Clinton?? I never said anything about him...although I do believe nobody expected 9/11, Clinton nor Bush!
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 04:57 PM   #93
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Yeah Bush IS a genious isn't he?? I mean it's pretty easy to "misplace" 380 tons of explosives.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 10-28-2004, 07:51 PM   #94
RJ Captain
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 409
JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
Yeah Bush IS a genious isn't he?? I mean it's pretty easy to "misplace" 380 tons of explosives.
Now we know where you get your information, the left-winged media and John Kerry....

Those explosives were removed PRIOR to the start of the war by the Russian's and taken into Syria....

Just another attempt by Kerry and the left wing to distort and lie just to win an election...typical
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 08:58 PM   #95
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
Now we know where you get your information, the left-winged media and John Kerry....

Those explosives were removed PRIOR to the start of the war by the Russian's and taken into Syria....

Just another attempt by Kerry and the left wing to distort and lie just to win an election...typical
TALK ABOUT A TYPICAL REPUBLICAN!!!! Where do u get your facts from? Sure Kerry is making it look worse than it really is-but they both do that is 21st century politics for you. Just so you know I don't go roaming around looking for junk to put in my posts. Yeah-380 tons of MISSING explosives shouldn't be overlooked now should it. If they took them to Syria... why doesn't Bush say anything about that. He just says stuff like... "Oh, well the fact is we don't know what has happened yet and we are looking into the matter." And I have been following this very closely... if the Bush Administration knew where the bombs were they would have said something. I get all my facts from MSNBC and CNN; I do not go around reading Globe or any trash magazines like that. I don't know where u got a crazy idea like that. I can't believe you attacked me like that, where have you been the last 10 years?? ALL politics go looking for little issues and pick at them. Kerry has made this look a lot worse than it is- but still how can you be STUPID ENOUGH to MISPLACE 380 TONS of explosives? Despite this, Bush and Cheney still try to scare people away from Kerry/Edwards. .
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 09:14 PM   #96
RJ Captain
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 409
JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
TALK ABOUT A TYPICAL REPUBLICAN!!!! Where do u get your facts from?
Well, if I told you, I would have to kill you


Quote:
I get all my facts from MSNBC and CNN;
The two most left-winged news programs running....

Quote:
I can't believe you attacked me like that,
I didn't attack you, just stated a fact...

Quote:
where have you been the last 10 years??
Well, the last four years, prospering under our great economy like many of the business owner's I know around the US. Small business is the backbone of this country and small business is doing so much better under Bush than the 8 years of Clinton...

Quote:
but still how can you be STUPID ENOUGH to MISPLACE 380 TONS of explosives?
It wasn't misplaced, it wasn't there in the first place

Quote:
Despite this, Bush and Cheney still try to scare people away from Kerry/Edwards.
Well, Bush and Cheney don't have to work to hard to scare anyone away from Kerry, he does that by himself...



JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 09:59 PM   #97
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. & wrong

And I'm pretty sure you know it. The weapons WERE there, your pal bush said so himself. NBC does almost nothing but show interviews, campaign rallies and uses only direct quotes. Haha, yeah right. Bush's whole campaign is now based upon scaring people. You can't deny what Bush himself said. OUR GREAT ECONOMY!?!? I HOPE U AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES!!!!

Last edited by davidrund; 10-28-2004 at 10:02 PM.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:01 PM   #98
RJ Captain
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 409
JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. & wrong

And I'm pretty sure you know it. The weapons WERE there, your pal bush said so himself. NBC does almost nothing but show interviews, campaign rallies and uses only direct quotes. Haha, yeah right. Bush's whole campaign is now based upon scaring people. You can't deny what Bush himself said.
Well, trust me, things will, let's say, come out in the days ahead....
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:07 PM   #99
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
Well, trust me, things will, let's say, come out in the days ahead....
I wouldn't be suprised. Bush probably has special troops out right now looking for them. Unfortunately for him, he has very few days left before the election.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:14 PM   #100
RJ Captain
 
JustPlaneCrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 409
JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
I wouldn't be suprised. Bush probably has special troops out right now looking for them. Unfortunately for him, he has very few days left before the election.
No, it has nothing to do with Bush...or us...
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:24 PM   #101
Senior Captain
 
luloudoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,708
luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. & wrong

And I'm pretty sure you know it. The weapons WERE there, your pal bush said so himself. NBC does almost nothing but show interviews, campaign rallies and uses only direct quotes. Haha, yeah right. Bush's whole campaign is now based upon scaring people. You can't deny what Bush himself said. OUR GREAT ECONOMY!?!? I HOPE U AREN'T TALKING ABOUT THE UNITED STATES!!!!
Economy includes a multitude of levels where there is boom and collapse right now, small buisnesses are actually doing better but left wing america thinks a economy is based off a stock market(don't get me wrong it effects a good portion, but not all of it), so when Clinton was in we had 1000 point days for the Nassaq and everyone is happy, they now point to the fact large chains are now in trouble and the market is in the tubes, but if they used their brains people buy stock to invest and hope it grows then they sell it and take the profit, they are not going to keep their stock in a company after 7 years of booming, especially in out "want it now" society. So in 2000 when we peaked there was a sell-off triggered, its a domino effect people sold immediately after the trend started for fear of losing their gains, so it plummets and its all Bush's fault for not forcing people to keep their money in stock.

Also MSNBC/NBC and CNN are the most left wing netorks around not to mention CNN. Fox is the closet thing to right wing media, but thats mainly because they can't pronounce words like Bush. I choose to read the papers and magazine, but it doesn't hurt to listen to CNN but you have to have an ear for the truth, and not just follow every word Dan Rather says .
__________________
luloudoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2004, 10:30 PM   #102
Senior Captain
 
luloudoodle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,708
luloudoodle is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
I wouldn't be suprised. Bush probably has special troops out right now looking for them. Unfortunately for him, he has very few days left before the election.
Also you make it seem like Bush is the general here, more dribble spewed out from our left-wing media centers. Our government has 3 branches of governemt that all check eachother out, if Kerry really cared about the war he could of used his branch to cancel out Bush's proposal, but instead he said yes then changed his mind. Also Bush is no war mongor, contrary to what you left wings think. He is no hitler. He can't just say lets go with 100 troops in Al-Jehar and kill anything that moves, thats why we have generals, they are the brains behind every operation, all Bush does is push for a war and approve large operation. If you have a beef with how the army is lead talk to the marines or the Army I'm sure they'd agree with you .
__________________
luloudoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 10:00 AM   #103
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 265
davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by luloudoodle
Economy includes a multitude of levels where there is boom and collapse right now, small buisnesses are actually doing better but left wing america thinks a economy is based off a stock market(don't get me wrong it effects a good portion, but not all of it), so when Clinton was in we had 1000 point days for the Nassaq and everyone is happy, they now point to the fact large chains are now in trouble and the market is in the tubes, but if they used their brains people buy stock to invest and hope it grows then they sell it and take the profit, they are not going to keep their stock in a company after 7 years of booming, especially in out "want it now" society. So in 2000 when we peaked there was a sell-off triggered, its a domino effect people sold immediately after the trend started for fear of losing their gains, so it plummets and its all Bush's fault for not forcing people to keep their money in stock.

Also MSNBC/NBC and CNN are the most left wing netorks around not to mention CNN. Fox is the closet thing to right wing media, but thats mainly because they can't pronounce words like Bush. I choose to read the papers and magazine, but it doesn't hurt to listen to CNN but you have to have an ear for the truth, and not just follow every word Dan Rather says .
I listen to every word Bush says, and when he can't seem to come up with a reason why 380 tons of explosives went missing, I don't think he is worthy to bear the title "Mr.President" anymore. Believe it or not, I was STRONGLY Republican in 2000. Now in case you haven't noticed; I am STRONGLY Democratic.

Kerry-Edwards 2004
President George W. Bush is the first man to become president with a criminal record. He has destroyed America since he became President in 2001. Prior to becoming president, he was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. When he graduated from Yale University, he had a low C average. He also made Houston replace Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in the entire country. He became the President of the United States of America. How did we let this happen to our country? President Bush holds the record for more foreclosures in a twelve month period of time than any other former President. Thought you should read that.

Last edited by davidrund; 10-29-2004 at 10:06 AM.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 10:13 AM   #104
Senior Captain
 
Chrisvalla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Posts: 1,808
Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor
Curly for President! Nyuk, Nyuk!

Moe Four Years! Moe four Years! or is it Four Moe Years...

Last edited by Chrisvalla; 10-29-2004 at 10:21 AM.
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 10:22 AM   #105
LAX
Captain
 
LAX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Age: 54
Posts: 1,388
LAX is getting startedLAX is getting startedLAX is getting startedLAX is getting startedLAX is getting startedLAX is getting startedLAX is getting started
I'm voting Bush.........

Lax.
LAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.

Latest Threads
- by Charter
- by kev747
- by Mamunti
 

Models of the Week
 


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2