Who do you like for President - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Who do you want for President?
Geroge Bush 14 24.56%
John Kerry 29 50.88%
Ralph Nader 1 1.75%
None of the above they all stink 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 10-23-2004, 06:55 PM   #46
RJ Second Officer

mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
So you really think the 757 did decend with 500 knots, stopping the decend a few inches above ground, flying straigth into the pentagon? The Pentagon was hit on the SIDE and not on the top. These pilots mus have been flying with the Blue Angels for quite a time!

Did you ever hear about "Operation Nothwoods"? A really intersting story from 1962. May be this will answer some questions - and opens many many more. Go to google and ask for OPERATION NORTHWOODS. You will be spending a whole evening studying what you get.
mittelholzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2004, 06:57 PM   #47
Captain

Jetsetter is flying under the radarJetsetter is flying under the radar
He didn't fly just above the ground. He hit the side because he dived for it. It's easy enough to do in any flight simulator.

Gateway, Meridian, Continental, Academy, Atlantic Sun, Gateway, Malta, Swiss, KLM, Air France, Global, Excel, Sola. Thats a lot of virtual metal.
Jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 07:04 PM   #48
RJ Second Officer

mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
Oh yes, very easy - especially for some untalented guys with a few flying lessons......

regarding Operation Northwoods - klick this link http://www2.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/2...northwoods.pdf
The original document is available at the National Security Archive at the University of Washington.

Old 10-23-2004, 09:07 PM   #49
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby
Ok just some food for thought, last year there were mass wildfires in California in which complete homes that unless it was stone it did not surivive everything got assimilated. So you get a 757 load it up with enough avigas to do a transcontinental flight and crash the plane into the ground and there will not be much left of it. The same goes for the aircraft that crashed into Pennsylvania, what happend to the mass pieces of that crash. If you look at two planes crashing in the air the resulting force between the two aircraft can very well throw parts of the aircraft in a different direction thus creating the possiblity of parts to survive. If you ever get the chance you can get a 757 very close to 500 knots due to gravity times speed with the rate of descent, ever done overspeed on an aircraft. Even if it was going 300 knots with the amount of fuel it would be assimilated. Just look at an aluminum can and crush it and there it goes.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:34 PM   #50

davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
OK, so what's Kerry going to do for me?

His 20 years say, raise my tax's, cut military funding, be soft on terrorists, and on and on and on.....

Convince me!

Why should I believe that a guy will change his viewpoints from his previous 20 years?
OK, so support Bush. Watch him spend all our money on the war and on terrorists. What about our country?? Yes it's always good to be hard on terrorists, but that seems to be all he cares about. What about education, jobs, homeland security? He says things get better every day in Iraq. Go tell me a joke!! Every single day there is a new attack, suicide bombing etc. THINGS ARE NO BETTER SINCE THE WAR STARTED-THEY MAY BE WORSE!!

Last edited by davidrund; 10-24-2004 at 06:48 PM.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 08:08 PM   #51
RJ Captain

JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
OK, so support Bush. Watch him spend all our money on the war and on terrorists. What about our country?? Yes it's always good to be hard on terrorists, but that seems to be all he cares about. What about education, jobs, homeland security? He says things get better every day in Iraq. Go tell me a joke!! Every single day there is a new attack, suicide bombing etc. THINGS ARE NO BETTER SINCE THE WAR STARTED-THEY MAY BE WORSE!!

That's what I thought, you couldn't think of one single reason to vote for Kerry..
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:32 PM   #52

Quote:
That's what I thought, you couldn't think of one single reason to vote for Kerry..
Oh... would you like me to talk about that? OK, I will. First of all, he didn't get low C's in college. Secondly, he was in the Vietnam War, he knows what it is like to be a soldier in a war. Bush on the other hand used his money and his powerful family to get to stay out of the war. He has no idea what it is like to be in Iraq right now. If you ever listen to NPR, you would have heard that many Iraqi citizens were interviewed and said they would rather still be under the power of Saddam Hussein-they are miserable. Most decent presidents would have waited until they got UN approval before starting a war. John Kerry would have done that. I think I gave enough reasons to NOT vote for Bush in my last reply. That would leave Kerry and Nader. Nader can't win. You'd just be throwing away your vote. Kerry is the best choice.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:36 PM   #53
Captain

Jetsetter is flying under the radarJetsetter is flying under the radar
Oh great, a democratic pansy who can't take a point on an issue as president. Oh, and don't forget, he won three purple hearts in Vietnam, well that just means that hes completly competent. Who cares about the past when the future is the important thing. And the UN is just a group of countrie who take three months to decide whether or not to have ice in their drink.

Gateway, Meridian, Continental, Academy, Atlantic Sun, Gateway, Malta, Swiss, KLM, Air France, Global, Excel, Sola. Thats a lot of virtual metal.
Jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:42 PM   #54
RJ Captain

JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Kerry is the best choice.

Wrong................

Saddam was given 10 years to comply with UN resolutions and refused to, the UN are p.u.s.s.i.e.s and would do nothing.

As far as the Iraq people, I have friends who have been all over Iraq speaking with the Iraqi people who tell a different story....

Kerry is a tax and spend far left Democrat who has no clue....

You have given no credible argument to vote for Kerry, which most Liberals can't...

BUSH - 4 MORE YEARS!
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 09:46 PM   #55

Quote:
Wrong................

Saddam was given 10 years to comply with UN resolutions and refused to, the UN are p.u.s.s.i.e.s and would do nothing.

As far as the Iraq people, I have friends who have been all over Iraq speaking with the Iraqi people who tell a different story....

You have given no credible argument to vote for Kerry, which most Liberals can't...

BUSH - 4 MORE YEARS!
NAME ONE GOOD THING BUSH HAS DONE FOR US!!
Old 10-24-2004, 11:36 PM   #56

Quote:
Wrong................

BUSH - 4 MORE YEARS!
Well, that still doesn't explain why Bush didn't wait for the weapon inspectors.
Old 10-25-2004, 12:02 AM   #57
Puddle Jumper

cmrqt is flying under the radar
Quote:
All I have to say is that if we do not take care of the terrorists, where ever they may be, and end up having suicide bombers blowing themselves up daily in our malls, we will not have an economy, we will not have an education system, we will not have anything. We need to be on the offensive and do this on our own since the UN and others are not willing. Just ask the Russians.

Bush had 8 months to prepare for 9/11, while the previous administration had 8 years to prevent it, and prevent the Cole, and prevent Khobar, and prevent the Embassy bombing...shall we go on? Who had the better chance to prevent it? In 2000 we took our heads out of the sand, in 2001 we realized how bad it was.

Last edited by cmrqt; 10-25-2004 at 12:06 AM.
cmrqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 12:06 AM   #58
Puddle Jumper

cmrqt is flying under the radar
Quote:
Bush didn't wait for the weapon inspectors.
Explain why he should have? Untold number of resolutions, untold number of years...who was winning the war of attrition? Saddam was, and if you read more of the 9/11 reports other than Saddam did not have WMDs, it states HE WAS WAITING. Then what? Those reports also state there were working relationships between Saddam and terrorist organizations. How long after the world looked away before a suitcase nuke shows up in the U.S., if they are not already here...
Old 10-25-2004, 12:14 AM   #59
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Lower taxes, and tax refund, as I plan my third small business?

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 05:08 AM   #60
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmrqt
Bush had 8 months to prepare for 9/11,
Hey that's good. He had time to prepare so he knew what will be going on? He prepared a new version of the OPERATION NORTHWOODS.

All he is talking to the American people is "terrorist, terrorist terrorists". He tells you that "he is protecting you since 9/11 from terroristes". It is right, except some crazy people firing around with their guns no terrorists attacked anything in the US. Do you belive that these F***ing Bl**** Idi*** who were not able to take action to prevent 9/11 have become that good that they can prevent attacks now? Nonsens! How many terrorists have been arrested? Check out the website of the FBI und have a look what for Usama Bin Laden is wanted for! 9/11? Oh no: Usama Bin Laden is wanted in connection with the August 7, 1998, bombings of the United States Embassies in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, and Nairobi, Kenya. These attacks killed over 200 people. In addition, Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world (this is the original text from the FBI website "most wanted terrorists").

But as long as the American people is fearing terrorists they are not talking about lower taxes for the rich, increasing numbers of workless, bad economy, increasing debts, weak dollar, etxc etc. Compare what Clinton left behind and what the situarion is today!

Last edited by mittelholzer; 10-25-2004 at 05:17 AM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: