Who do you like for President - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Who do you want for President?
Geroge Bush 14 24.56%
John Kerry 29 50.88%
Ralph Nader 1 1.75%
None of the above they all stink 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-31-2004, 02:36 PM   #31
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor
I think you're taking the Heinz thing a little too far
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2004, 06:50 AM   #32

A124Ruslan is flying under the radar
I can't believe somebody's still for bush, after all these strange things that have happened. but anyway, that's everybodies own thing to decide who seems to be the better one!
A124Ruslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 08:11 PM   #33
Senior Captain

AirTran is flying under the radar
Read "Bushwhacked". Then try to tell me with a straight face that you are supporting bush.

FL

AirTran is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-20-2004, 10:40 PM   #34
Captain

Jetsetter is flying under the radarJetsetter is flying under the radar
Yeah, you probably would have a bad opinion of Bush if you read propaganda about him. After all, propaganda is used to sway somebody's thinking, and apparently you succumbed to that.

Gateway, Meridian, Continental, Academy, Atlantic Sun, Gateway, Malta, Swiss, KLM, Air France, Global, Excel, Sola. Thats a lot of virtual metal.
Jetsetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2004, 10:55 PM   #35
RJ Captain

JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsetter
Yeah, you probably would have a bad opinion of Bush if you read propaganda about him. After all, propaganda is used to sway somebody's thinking, and apparently you succumbed to that.

Yeah, what he said

BUSH - 4 MORE YEARS
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2004, 03:23 PM   #36

CXKA is flying under the radar
none of the above
CXKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 12:05 AM   #37

CX777 is flying under the radar
Yeah, as I said before, they both stink. But we have to have a president anyway, so why not give ur votes to the Green Party?
CX777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 10:11 PM   #38

davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy
Bush....4 more years!

:p
Ohhhhhhh.... pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee.... 4 more years of bush, there will be no more America.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 10:13 PM   #39

davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisvalla
I think you're taking the Heinz thing a little too far
I agree... Kerry is NOT driven by Heinz.
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 10:31 PM   #40
RJ Captain

JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
Ohhhhhhh.... pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssseeeeee.... 4 more years of bush, there will be no more America.

OK, so what's Kerry going to do for me?

His 20 years say, raise my tax's, cut military funding, be soft on terrorists, and on and on and on.....

Convince me!

Why should I believe that a guy will change his viewpoints from his previous 20 years?
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 06:24 AM   #41
RJ Second Officer

mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
Hey man - be realistic. Which terrorists? Al-Quaida which seems to be born in the heads of Bush, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz & Co???????? They even have not been able to arrest Usama Bin Laden! They are talking all the time about terroristic attacks and that they will save you - they do not care at all about you! They would also send YOU to Iraq to die for THEM.

Being more critical would maybe lead into the conclusion, that Bush & Co are telling many many fairy tales. For instance: There was not a white painted A-10 Thunderbolt II droping a bomb and same spare parts into an empty field ---- no no this was a Boeing 757! The remains? Ahhh - sorry that's a secret and we can not talk about due to the national security.

Or: There was not a Predator drone (or similiar) firing some missiles and crashing into the Pentagon - no, no, some bad terrorists flew with a Boeing 757 some inches above ground into the Pentagon! The remains? Ahhh - sorry that's a secret and we can not talk about it - national security of course.

And: Bad bad Sadam has a lot od mass distruction arms. We have to invade Iraq in order to save the world. After the invasion and many dead American soldiers: Where are these weapons? Ahhh - sorry - that's a secret - national security, you understand.

This is life and not a Hollywood movie in which a president (good guy) saves the world from aliens, terroristes, communists etc. (bad guys).

Last edited by mittelholzer; 10-23-2004 at 06:29 AM.
mittelholzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 11:08 AM   #42
Captain

Well, how about you go to Afganistan yourself and search every cafe for Osama? And yes, a 757 crashed into the Pentagon and into the ground, and your an idiot to think it was a conspiracy. The plane wasn't flying inches above ground, it was in the air a few thousand feet and dived. If a plane hits a building or the ground at 500 miles an hour, it disintigrates. This happened with US Air 427, when it's rudder deflected the wrong way due to a jammed rudder control system. It's not like throwing a model to the floor. Anyone with a 6th grade education would know that. It's not a matter of national security, its matter of realism. And tell me, where are the planes that flew into the buildings today? They only exist in small pieces. Finally, why? There's no logical explanation, and to think Bush would do this is just because he wants someone to fight is idiocity at its worst.

By the way, if your going to be going to the Middle East looking for Osama, then why don't your bring your metal dectector and search all of Iraq for hidden weapons of mass destruction, and also check Syria because its easy to move weapons there.

Gateway, Meridian, Continental, Academy, Atlantic Sun, Gateway, Malta, Swiss, KLM, Air France, Global, Excel, Sola. Thats a lot of virtual metal.
Old 10-23-2004, 12:04 PM   #43
RJ Second Officer

mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
Dear Jetsetter

Try to fly a Boeing 757 at 500 knots on sea level - this will never work as this speed is reached by passenger planes only on high altitudes - but e.g. a F-16 would.........

Did you see the hole in the Pentagon? Try to fit a 757 into this hole. It must have been the version 757SSME (Short Span Mini Engines)! Did you see pictures of the crash of a Tu-154 and a Boeing 757 over southern germany? The planes crashed on 30'000 feet and the rear of the Tu was still in one piece, the engines were clearly recognisable and even many passenger were identifiable. But the 2 757 in question just "disappeared", no larger pieces to be found? One could see damaged telephones, desks, PCs - all still recognizable. But the heavy engines? The heavy landing gears? The landing gears uf the Tu-154 were COMPLETE. Please do not say the Russian planes are that more better built than the Boeing ones (I am preferring Airbus anyhow...)

By the way - another fairy tale - passengers called from the planes with their mobile phones! The mobile antennas are on the ground in close distances and are desingned for communication to the ground and not to the air. When you are phoning from your car your mobile is switching from one relay station to the other. Calling from a flying plane is impossible because:
- the closed cabin (Faraday)
- the height (antenna are designed for ground communications)
- the speed (your poor mobile will haveto switch every few seconds what makes a connection impossible).

Taking a metal detector to Iraq would not help to find ABC-weapons. Maybe Bush was searching Usama with metal detectors what would explain he did not find him.......

It do not want to say, that it was like this - I want to say it was for sure NOT as Bush & Co is telling you.
mittelholzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2004, 12:22 PM   #44
Captain

First, it is completly possible that a 757 can be going 500 knots above sea level. Planes don't reach high speeds at first because they're going up. When a plane goes down, it speeds up. Basic. The 757's weren't flying straight. They were in a decent, and in the case of the last 757, it hit the ground in an almost completly nose down attitude.

The Pentagon was built into sections and stongly made, so a plane could only make a hole of its size and nothing bigger.

In crashes, some parts of planes survive and some don't. It's all fate. It was by chance that parts of the TU survived and the 757 didn't. I don't know the circumstances of the crash, but I'm sure that there is a logical explanation without a long, drawn-out conspiracy theory.

And you can use your cellphone in the air. You can be six miles away, which is rougly 30,000 ft, from a relay station and your phone will work. The reason air carriers don't let people use phones is that it overloads the relay stations, but it's still completly possible for it to work as it has been done before. And you'll also find that if a signal can go through three brick walls, it can sure as hell go through the skin of an airplane.

Old 10-23-2004, 04:17 PM   #45
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon
Ok if Flight #77 didnt hit the Pentagon then where did the plane, pax, and crew go???
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: