Who do you like for President - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

View Poll Results: Who do you want for President?
Geroge Bush 14 24.56%
John Kerry 29 50.88%
Ralph Nader 1 1.75%
None of the above they all stink 13 22.81%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-02-2004, 05:40 PM   #136

Colin Edison is flying under the radar
Did everyone go vote today?
Colin Edison is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2004, 12:05 PM   #137
Senior Captain

Chrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributorChrisvalla is a good contributor
Now that it's in the hands of the courts... we're done with this foolish display of 'my candidate is better than yours'... right?
Chrisvalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 01:25 PM   #138
RJ Captain

JustPlaneCrazy is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisvalla
Now that it's in the hands of the courts... we're done with this foolish display of 'my candidate is better than yours'... right?
It's not in the nads of the courts....where do get that?
JustPlaneCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-03-2004, 01:26 PM   #139
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
Election Day has come. John Kerry WILL win!!!!
Guess again.......
Old 11-03-2004, 04:08 PM   #140

Colin Edison is flying under the radar
Bush is re-elected as the President of United States of America~
Colin Edison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:01 PM   #141

davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Edison
Bush is re-elected as the President of United States of America~
He shouldn't have been though. How can he be declaredthe winner when 50,000 ballots are still missing??
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:14 PM   #142
RJ Second Officer

mittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting startedmittelholzer is getting started
The worst case happened - May God help America!
mittelholzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 05:28 PM   #143

davidrund is flying under the radar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittelholzer
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! Now I'm sitting here thinking- what the heck is going to happen to our country??
davidrund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 06:32 PM   #144
First Officer

shaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributor
Quote:
Originally Posted by mittelholzer
I feel almost as empty as I did after 9/11. This is a sad day for America.

Looks like the domestic vehicle, country music lovin', Walmart shoppin' folk will soon be shopping at the "Dollar store", because the economy will probably get worse.
shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 07:47 PM   #145
Operations Director

waffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobbywaffle is a legend of the hobby
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaker
I feel almost as empty as I did after 9/11. This is a sad day for America.

Looks like the domestic vehicle, country music lovin', Walmart shoppin' folk will soon be shopping at the "Dollar store", because the economy will probably get worse.
Basic economics. Unemployment between 5-6% is considered full employment. The economy is better then it was in the early 90s, and considering the events of 9/11 and the other world events of late the economy is doing quite well. If you like I can go more in depth.

waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:13 PM   #146
Captain

Digital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast icon
Unemployment figures are only 10% of the whole economic picture. We have new jobs but they are in the lowest bracket of earnings, that is 22k or less a year. Part time jobs are also up, but this does not mean a healthy economy. true people are working but thier making very little. So what you have is alot less money going around in the consumer circles. Its all gotten better than two years ago, but its not good at all. The truth is as long as the deficit is hanging over out heads we're in **** city. With debt you have interest, which results in capitol being diverted from venture markets and forwarded into to deal with debt. National debt dosent just effect goverment, but also contract corperations.

So as long as bush retains his put it on my tab fical policy, and he will. You can count on poor numbers and sluggish to nill growth.

And now that he dosent have to worry about re-ellection, he can do whatever he wants. His anti terrorr policy tells me we will see alot more ****. Not to mention the neccicity of draft. Ill see you all in Iran..
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:21 PM   #147
RJ First Officer

herpadude225 is flying under the radar
I agrre with you! I dont know how we evr survived 4 years with Bush! We lost more troops in one year than any other war in one year! Thousands have died under Bush and i know after seeing Farenheit 9/11 that bush really screwed up.

herpadude225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 08:24 PM   #148
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrund
He shouldn't have been though. How can he be declaredthe winner when 50,000 ballots are still missing??
Because Kerry needed over 120,000 to win.....

All for the better, now we can continue to enjoy a growing economy, low interest, low tax's and a sense of security not to mention the military won't get cut to shreads.....

Anyway, Rudy Giuliani in 2008!

Old 11-03-2004, 08:26 PM   #149
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpadude225
i know after seeing Farenheit 9/11 that bush really screwed up.
....you actually believe that morons hype?

Now, go watch FarenHYPE 911 and get the real story!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:52 PM   #150
Captain

Digital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast icon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPlaneCrazy

All for the better, now we can continue to enjoy a growing economy, low interest, low tax's and a sense of security not to mention the military won't get cut to shreads.....
And i belive in the Gnomes of Xiric!
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: